X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Truth About New Atheism

Originally posted by RainbowSheep View Post
    First of all, I would like to say that I am an atheist.
    Of course you are!

You didn't read the rules, if you did read them don't respect them, etc, etc.

Go introduce yourself in the right section and THEN we'll talk.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

First of all, I would like to say that I am an atheist. I know it may be a stretch to accept that everyone is equal. Gay people exist, they are different to you, infact I am one of them. It's ridiculous to criticise Atheism, when you claim to be these peaceful loving people and you protest against gay rights which FYI, is a constitutional right, marriage. Marriage as a concept came before Christianity existed. Therefore it is not your explicit right to pick and choose who gets married and who is excluded. Never does Jesus himself ever mention homosexuality as wrong, therefore it mustn't be very important in his teachings. I fail to see how you find it such a big issue. Imagine for a moment you are a Gay Christian, and you think you are evil, but really can't help the fact that you feel this way. You still worship Jesus but you are seen as a sinner and you are told to change your feelings or become another religion because the Christians don't accept you. I finally see the sort of crazy mob mentality you people live by. Good day.
      Could we just delete all the APOLOGIA PRO VITA SUA of this flaming faggot?

PRAY TO JESUS!

Comment

Originally posted by see_the_light View Post
        Could we just delete all the APOLOGIA PRO VITA SUA of this flaming faggot?

PRAY TO JESUS!
        Oh the sarcasm.
        People like you--->
        Ruining the world--->
        Affects my life--->
        Affects everyone's life--->
        Especially smart atheist people-->
        Like me and unlike you.

So-
        You people are idiots-

Before I go, lets turn your comment into an atheist sentence-
        Can we just remove all the STUPID RELIGIOUS *** poopy language *** of this indoctrinated creep?

PRAY TO DAWKINS!
        Last edited by Zechariah Smyth; 01-16-2014, 11:39 PM. Reason: Poopy talk removed.

Comment

Jesus-haters simply can't hold a civil conversation. That's what you get when you are completely immoral.

Sad.

sigpic

Comment

First of all, I would like to say that I am an atheist. I know it may be a stretch to accept that everyone is equal. Gay people exist, they are different to you, infact I am one of them. It's ridiculous to criticise Atheism, when you claim to be these peaceful loving people and you protest against gay rights which FYI, is a constitutional right, marriage. Marriage as a concept came before Christianity existed. Therefore it is not your explicit right to pick and choose who gets married and who is excluded. Never does Jesus himself ever mention homosexuality as wrong, therefore it mustn't be very important in his teachings. I fail to see how you find it such a big issue. Imagine for a moment you are a Gay Christian, and you think you are evil, but really can't help the fact that you feel this way. You still worship Jesus but you are seen as a sinner and you are told to change your feelings or become another religion because the Christians don't accept you. I finally see the sort of crazy mob mentality you people live by. Good day.
            Many people will be very surprised when they first encounter our message. God blessed us with the understanding of his Word (John 14:26). If you are upset, you are upset with the LORD, what He says, and what He desires, not us, dear. But you look at this all as a child who is denied something that is not in his best interest, a child who is being lovingly reprimanded. God is displeased with people like you. The Prophet reveals, "And I am very sore displeased with the heathen that are at ease: for I was but a little displeased, and they helped forward the affliction." (Zechariah 1:15)

The people of this world have changed the truth of God into lies, and that is why you are so confused as to what the Bible really says. The apostle Paul wrote, "[People like you] changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshiped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen." (Romans 1:22-25) The “creature” referred to here is Satan. People like you are easily duped by Satan’s lies because he tells you just what you want to hear, and so like greedy little toddlers you rush in and gobble up whatever you can find that satiates your immediate desires.

All is not lost, dear. Today is a good day for redemption! We can help!

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Oh the sarcasm.
              If you meant that I was sarcastic you were dead wrong, I was disgusted by your apologetic gay himn.

If you were trying to be sarcastic... try harder.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

Can we just remove all the STUPID RELIGIOUS *** poopy language *** of this indoctrinated creep?
                Rainbow, the reason True Christian™ people here are so kind to you is they know how unhappy you are. They know you are confused, both about your sexual issues and about spiritual ones as well.

They know both your sexual and spiritual confusion can be cleared up. The reason they know this is that our clergy staff includes several ex gays. These ex gay men of God know how to reach those burdened by sin.

So, I hope you will not be discouraged and keep visiting with us here. We can, we will, bring you to Jesus and lift your homer burdens.
                Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

lmao you religious zealots are *** potty language *** insane.

i visited this forum at the request of a christian friend of mine who, unlike you fruitcakes, isn't completely deluded. i greatly, greatly regret it.
                  Last edited by Zechariah Smyth; 11-23-2015, 11:34 PM. Reason: Potty mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkDK View Post

i visited this forum at the request of a christian friend of mine who, unlike you fruitcakes, isn't completely deluded. i greatly, greatly regret it.
                    Does your "christian friend" know that you use foul language?

(Colossians 4:6) "Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man."

That will be your only warning about that.

Now, how about heading over to the Introduction Forum and telling us all about your Walk with Christ...we want to get to know you!

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                    sigpic

Comment

Mark, speaking as a God-Ordained Home Educator, I must say that was the worst rebuttal to an argument I've ever heard. Would you care to take the time to try again? I don't think you can, as the argument provided in the OP is logically sound and 100% Biblically accurate, but we may both learn a few things. You may learn the value of the Truth™, and I may learn what makes an atheist tick. The more I understand about how you people think, the more I know how to pray for you, and how to direct my conversations in general.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                        ...You may learn the value of the Truth™, and I may learn what makes an atheist tick...
                        You called?

Oh, atheist tick. Sorry, I'll see myself out.

Comment

Having a friend like you ins't the greatest indication "not being deluded" Your mouth is fowl. You do realise you can view this forum without registering. Intelligence and communication aren't your strongest points, are they.

Regardless, welcome. Lets hope you have something more constructive to say in the future.

Brother BAW
                          Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.

Comment

you are clearly delluded. I am a new atheist, but if some evidence comes along to support the existence of God, then I shall join your ranks. And no, I don't woship satan, mostly because he doesn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldenshark123 View Post
                              you are clearly delluded. I am a new atheist, but if some evidence comes along to support the existence of God, then I shall join your ranks. And no, I don't woship satan, mostly because he doesn't exist.
                              If you don't believe in Satan, then why aren't you worshiping God?

As for your requirement for evidence, there is this book called the 1611 KJV Bible, it is just full of evidence and eye witness accounts of miracles that can only have been performed by the Lord. And I do hope you are not hypocritical in your demand for evidence, I assume you don't require Newton to appear before you to prove gravity exists, or Einstein if you are the kind of atheist who believes in Einstein's version of gravity.

Either way, you're pretty delusional if you think you can just not believe in God because He hasn't bothered to show you more evidence than creating you, the entire world, all the different species, language, love, air, and the intellect to understand that there has to be God to make it all possible
                              Leviticus 26:15-16
                              And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Comment

I am not worshipping god because he does not exist either. And as a reply to your 'evidence' the Harry Potter books are not evidence that wizards exist. Miracles of the ancient world when the bible was supposedly written, were actually just simple demonstrations of science. I do not require Sir Isaac Newton to apoear before me to show that gravity exists as he is simply the man who discovered it, he did not create it. The evidence for gravity is so much that it was declared fact centiries ago. If it were not for the gravity tugging on the Earth from the sun, you would not exist.

Comment

Working...
                                X