X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children

Originally posted by Skyy1985 View Post
    This is this sickest most satanic church I've seen to parade around like ur actually christians is pathetic, but since GODS loves us all I will say this REPENT for the kingdom of heaven is at hand!!
    Two questions:

1. Where in the Bible does it say God loves everyone? Book, chapter, and verse please.

2. If God loves everyone, why make Hell?

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
    sigpic

Comment

This is this sickest most satanic church I've seen to parade around like ur actually christians is pathetic, but since GODS loves us all I will say this REPENT for the kingdom of heaven is at hand!!
      The Kingdom is very near, these are the last days. But so many babies are revolting and brimming with sin. The Bible is very clear on this. God commanded them to be killed. How can He exist with such sinful wretches?

He cannot.

Your post did not address that. The Bible does.
      HABAKKUK 1
      Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity: wherefore lookest thou upon them that deal treacherously, and holdest thy tongue when the wicked devoureth the man that is more righteous than he?
      KJV .. look up . context . more

Comment

If God "loves us all" then why did He create hell? Why bother repenting?

It's just not true that God loves everyone. God hates the sin AND the sinner, and Jesus is God (John 10:30 I and my Father are one.).

Lev 20:23 And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.

Hosea 9:15 All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.
        Please read the WHOLE Bible before it's too late.

Before you complain about the the fact that the verses I cited were from the Old Testament, as if that somehow makes them worthless, consider this:

In the Old Testament, it says that God hates "all workers of iniquity" (Ps 5:5).

In the New Testament, what does Jesus say that he is going to do to these workers of iniquity? Is he going to love them? Is he going to be their pal, and tell them that it's ok to be themselves? Let's see...

Matt 13:41-42 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
        I pray that you have found this enlightening.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Rev'd Flint's post was particularly helpful for me. Often when we see secular children living in comfort, laughing, enjoying life surrounded by their secularist friends showing one another kindness I am challenged to think isn't that a better place to be?

Satan is very attentive in just this area. He wants the place you should not be to appear as kind and as friendly & loving as possible. No deception is beneath him, no lie untold. By repeating falsehood over and over and over again from the mouths of friends and playmates, often while sharing a cake, his deliberate fraud takes on a glamour as though it were true. Cakes like this:

Satan has the heathen or secularistic child just where it should never be. On track for the Lake Of Fire. Satan makes sure that during these formative years they are contented enough not to look elsewhere for answers, or even to ask questions in the first place..

And his mantra blares from every outlet. Godless educational material (even at pre-school level), children's television, play songs, jolly cakes, warmth and encouragement and kindness and when I compare God's standard so clearly set forth in The Bible and when I understand the deception being funnelled into those young minds during their most vulnerable years through kindnesses and reassurances and comforts and singing and those infernal cakes I despair. What hope can there ever be? I think to myself.

His is a two pronged attack. To make the place we should not be appear attractive is just one prong. The other is to misrepresent the place we should be as cold, uncaring and harsh. Satan is so monstrous a wretch that he will not shrink from declaring God's Perfect Love as cruel, vile, wicked. There are 3 stages in the satanic road map for children.

...age
          .0 – .7 Mind not fully developed, will accept just about anything as "normal" or "true" SATAN SAYS: Repeat lies as frequently as possible to establish a daily routine of deception
          .7 – 14 Bolster the fraudulent paradigm established by rote (above) SATAN SAYS: Use staged outcomes at every opportunity. Encourage peer approval. Relax moral sensibilities
          14 – 21
          Adults "recall" their own rebellion & celebrate teen fads SATAN SAYS: Reiterate values instilled from birth using staged crisis resolution tableaux. Dress up delusion as insight

Satan is now at the point where a generation is making up laws under his direct supervision. Career politicians having no concept of reality whatsoever enter the fray not much older than 21 and can expect to get elected within a decade. This is what we're up against. And that is why laws criminalising any form of spiritual guidance as revealed by God in The Bible are passed. Discipline is re-branded as "TORTURE" and don't take my word for it, just visit the appropriate government department in your country and read the laws for yourself. Beating with an implement to the point of injury is a criminal offence across the occident. Yet this remains the ONLY method of directing children to Salvation recorded in The Bible.

The Bible does not change. And in The Bible we are instructed not only of the outcome for sin filled lives but of the absolute certainty that every child is indeed full of sin and that injury by beating is the way to train up a child to appreciate the need for Redemption and the price Christ had to pay. That is what The Bible teaches and that is what secularism opposes.

Satan does not want us to feel comfortable where we ought to be: we know that already. But what was reassuring for me in the Pastor's comment was the reminder about places we ought not be. Satan wants us to feel very comfortable there. Satan is the master brainwasher.

Day and night, week by week, year by year. From the cradle to the day-care centre, from tweenie to techno-rave. Sometimes they do seem happy but it is a fraud from the outset. Satan never gives up.

Comment

This is a great guide! I already use Regular Beatings and Humiliation including nakedness punishment with my 2 boys. They need lots of it but its for the greater good and they will thank me when they are older
            1 Timothy 5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

Comment

Originally posted by MyPeopleAreRetards View Post
              You people must be mentally challenged. First off explain why the bible says the world is merely thousands of years old when there is proof of it being billions of years old. Second if you think that torturing your children is the right way to tech them you are all old senile piffles who need to be tortured and harassed yourself. Third if you think diseases like Downs Syndrome and Autism are fake and the people are pretending I hope one of your children are born with the disease so you can see how it is. Fourth All of you are close minded blind eye following retards of a book that has no proof that a word in it is truth. I hope this post shows you how truly retarded you people actually are.
              No REAL scientist would say that there is PROOF of anything! They may say that there is strong evidence, but NEVER proof. What the Bible tells us is FACT and is backed by the Word of God. Better luck next time sonny.
              And he made a molten sea, ten cubits from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, and his height was five cubits: and a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about. 1 Kings 7:23
              sigpic

Comment

Hahaha! Thats a good one friend! Oh...wait. You weren't joking? God does NOT love everyone. God hates a great deal of people. For example.

Proverbs 6:16-19 "These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."

Psalm 14:1 "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good."

Leviticus 20:9 "For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him."

Leviticus 20:10 "And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death."

Leviticus 20:11 "And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Leviticus 20:12 "And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them."

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Leviticus 20:14 "And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you."

Leviticus 20:15 "And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast."

Leviticus 20:16 "And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

I could continue, but I think you get the point. God hates a lot of people. You are to FEAR God. God is not your "buddy", or "pal" he is to be FEARED.

Comment

Interesting so you think that the only way to teach a child is to beat them? Okay so since harming another person i think is a sin in your messed up world surely you're just contradicting what you believe in.

So if i see say you beat you're child i should beat you too correct?? i mean its a bad thing right the only way to teach you is to harm you maybe rape you? And humiliate you?

Why don't you go jump in a fire and if you're fairy god really is there you wont die.
                  Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
                  abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by YOURSOSTUPID View Post
                    Interesting so you think that the only way to teach a child is to beat them?
                    What I think could not be less relevant. All that matters is what God commands. And God clearly commands us to beat our children in His Holy Bible! (Proverbs 13:24, Proverbs 23:13-14, Proverbs 29:15)
                    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Okay so since harming another person i think is a sin in your messed up world
                      Then you think wrongly, dear friend. If you read the Bible, you'll see that God has often commanded such things as beatings, capital punishment, and even genocide.
                      This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Interesting so you think that the only way to teach a child is to beat them?
                        Hi 'STUPID, and welcome to our friendly forums! Clearly beating isn't the ONLY way to teach a child, but it is enormously effective, and for the Really Big Things (like Salvation), we don't want to take any chances.

Okay so since harming another person i think is a sin in your messed up world surely you're just contradicting what you believe in.
                        Dear, this sentence doesn't make any sense. Are you all hopped up on the marijuhanna?

So if i see say you beat you're child i should beat you too correct?? i mean its a bad thing right the only way to teach you is to harm you maybe rape you? And humiliate you?
                        Are you my mummy?

Why don't you go jump in a fire and if you're fairy god really is there you wont die.
                        If He commanded me to, I WOULD!

And I would praise His Sweet Lovin' Name while He protected me from the flames!

\o/
                        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by I'MSOSTUPID View Post
                          Interesting so you think that the only way to teach a child is to beat them? Okay so since harming another person i think is a sin in your messed up world surely you're just contradicting what you believe in.

Most of the points you raise have already been addressed with supporting Scripture in post #132, perhaps you missed it?

Satan used a similar tactic against Jesus:
                          LUKE 4
                          And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence:
                          10 For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee:
                          11 And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
                          12 And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
                          KJV .. look up verse 12 . context

Comment

If I see this kind of thing again I am doxxing you and calling the cops. This is illegal and it IS child abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by ciel phantomhive View Post
                              If I see this kind of thing again I am doxxing you and calling the cops. This is illegal and it IS child abuse.
                              The real child abuse is ignoring the Bible and dooming innocent children to the eternal fires of Hell!
                              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Yeah no, have fun talking to the police tomorrow when I get my own laptop returned to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X