X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hollywood undead: Sending our children to hell.

Originally posted by AntiGod View Post
    lol tbh why get this uptight over this specific band?If your kids listen to it then thats fine let them be if they are not Christian thats fine let them be love everyone accept that you cant get everyone to believe in what you believe in everyone has there own sort of quirky beliefs and its wrong to say to them that those beliefs are incorrect and as for me im pagan im also bi trans mtf yes,thats right I am female and i like men and women
    Apparently, you don't believe in punctuation.
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Re: Hollywood undead: Sending our children to hell.

Originally posted by AntiGod View Post
      lol tbh why get this uptight over this specific band?If your kids listen to it then thats fine let them be if they are not Christian thats fine let them be love everyone accept that you cant get everyone to believe in what you believe in everyone has there own sort of quirky beliefs and its wrong to say to them that those beliefs are incorrect and as for me im pagan im also bi trans mtf yes,thats right I am female and i like men and women
      Welcome friend.
      While I'd love to be able to have a humane and educated discussion with you, I do not see how it could be possible. God made man and gave us the ability to communicate ideas whereas animals are able to grunt and bark.
      Please return when you have developed past squealing like a piglet. In the mean time, I'll ask that some of our female Church Ladies pray for you.
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
      X