X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where does the bible speak against pedophilia ?

Where in the bible does it speak against pedophilia. since I have never found a single verse condemning it but it is strongly condemned amoung chrsitans, so they must have some bibilical basis for that. ? would anyone know ?

Re: where does the bible speak against pedophilia ?

Originally posted by Joh View Post
    Where in the bible does it speak against pedophilia. since I have never found a single verse condemning it but it is strongly condemned amoung chrsitans, so they must have some bibilical basis for that. ? would anyone know ?
    Are you into little kids Sambo? Where in the Bible does it say you can't lounge around on your porch all day drinking malt liquor?

Comment

I don't think you really want to hear their answer.
      ...as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3:12-14 (emphasis mine)

Comment

Where in the bible does it speak against pedophilia.
        No place, directly. In Matthew 18:10, Jesus says:

Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

But that probably only referred to the specific children who were present at the time. However, outside marriage, engaging in pedophilic acts would be either adultery or fornication (and, even worse, it's almost always homosexuality, too). Indeed, Paul tells us in Hebrews 13:4:

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

At Landover, we have zero tolerance for pedophiles. We don't let fathers sell their daughters into marriage until the age of twelve, and they're usually much older than that when we arrange their marriages.

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25

Comment

Wherit but it is strongly condemned amoung chrsitans,
          At least you're smart enough not to confuse catholics with Christians.

Pedophilia is a form of homosexuality, so just read what the Bible says about homosexuals (ie: they are to be executed).

As for sex with young girls, is she's not fertile yet, having sex with her would be a form of fornification and sperm-spilling, like oral sex, masturbation, and other unmentionable acts.

We always insist that husbands not consumate their marriage until their wife has had her first period.
          Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
          Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
          Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

If a young lady can bear children soldiers or a young man can seed a woman; they are adults. To have sexual encounters with a underdeveloped child is not in accordance with the Lord's order to be fruitful and multiply. We don't tolerate fornicators in Freehold.
            Master of Godly Debating

Latest Conquest:Sacred Heart

Debate Record
            Currently Undefeated
            Lastest Debates:
            Catholic - Not Christian: Former Altar Boy/Molestation Victim with "Stockholm Syndrome" admits catholicism is false
            James Peter: Idiotic Catholic Retard Thwarted
            Vayhr of the Warhost: Unrepentant wigger struck down.
            Teflon: See the post that nailed him.
            86 Victories
            0 Defeats

Past Victories (Archive):
            Uppity Atheist Pagan Witch finally keels over and DIES. America Wins Again!!!
            Uppity feeble minded witch needs to be taught how to debate
            Racist Nazi Feminazi Bulldyke CRUSHED in debate

Comment

Some of the finest theological minds in Holy Mother Rome have considered this question. Since the answers are too long to quote here, why don't you simply do a Google search for "Bible pedophilia" and read them for yourself?

In Christ and His real favorite church,

Father Pete
              Matthew 16:18-19: So I now say to you: You are Peter and on this rock I will build my community. And the gates of the underworld can never overpower it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of Heaven: whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven; whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by Father Peter Rast View Post
                Some of the finest theological minds in Holy Mother Rome have considered this question.
                Yeah, you Romanists sure are heavy thinkers! If you're so smart, why do you worship a dead human rather than the Son of God?
                Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                in 2016

Comment

I don't think you people understand, I said, "where" does the bible speak against pedophilia ? I couldn't care less about what people think about it, I want to know what the bible says about it.

Comment

I don't think you people understand, I said, "where" does the bible speak against pedophilia ? I couldn't care less about what people think about it, I want to know what the bible says about it.
                    I believe your question has been repeatedly answered.

Pedophilia is non-reproductive sex, and is fornication. That makes it as sinful as murder or sodomy.

The addition of a new name for it in modern times doesn't change the sin.

So NO, you may NOT have sex with children, as the Papists do.
                    www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
                    Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
                    Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

What you said is not necceserily true. I've heard girls as young as 8 being pregnant, even younger. Most girls (if not younger) are fertile at 12.
                      And, the assumption that sex is only for procreation is wrong. Sex is not limited to the purpose of procreation.

1corinthian 7:3-6 Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.
                      The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife. Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.

I don't see where it say that it is a nessecity for them to procreate in order for their intamacy to be legit.

Comment

I don't see where it say that it is a nessecity for them to procreate in order for their intamacy to be legit.
                        Do you see where it says that it is necessary for them to be MARRIED for their sexual intercourse to be, as you say, "legit"?
                        Bible boring? Nonsense!
                        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                          Do you see where it says that it is necessary for them to be MARRIED for their sexual intercourse to be, as you say, "legit"?

No s***. Thats what I'm saying. In the previous reply, someone said that so called "pedophilia" (i am referring to male/female) is sinful because children are infertile. but shes wrong because 1) sex is not just for procreation and 2) girls at the age of 12 (is that not considered a child for you) are usually fertile, (at this present time and in old testament times) many even younger.
                          So other than the limitation of modern society, an adult and minor marriage is completly normal. It can be sinful only if it violates Gods laws (just like a man and grown women relationship). Fact: There is no such thing as pedophilia in the bible, because a male/female relationship is never condemned on the merits of the age difference. There is no such thing. Theres rape, theres homosexuality, theres incest, theres adultery, but not pedophilia. face it, thats something that you neanderthals made up.
                          Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 07-17-2008, 03:29 AM.

Comment

No shit. Thats what I'm saying. In the previous reply, someone said that so called "pedophilia" (i am referring to male/female) is sinful because children are infertile. but shes wrong because 1) sex is not just for procreation and 2) girls at the age of 12 (is that not considered a child for you) are usually fertile, (at this present time and in old testament times) many even younger.
                            So other than the limitation of modern society, an adult and minor marriage is completly normal. It can be sinful only if it violates Gods laws (just like a man and grown women relationship). Fact: There is no such thing as pedophilia in the bible, because a male/female relationship is never condemned on the merits of the age difference. There is no such thing. Theres rape, theres homosexuality, theres incest, theres adultery, but not pedophilia. face it, thats something that you neanderthals made up.
                            Boy, that was pretty hateful. You came back into our Godly forum (uninvited and unwelcome), asked an obviously loaded question, had it fully answered complete with scriptural references, and instead of thanking Jesus and His favorite church, you chose to spit in His loving face.

That's no way to get Christ to help you stop being a child rapist spear chiucker, now is it.
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Fact: There is no such thing as pedophilia in the bible, because a male/female relationship is never condemned on the merits of the age difference. There is no such thing. Theres rape, theres homosexuality, theres incest, theres adultery, but not pedophilia. face it, thats something that you neanderthals made up.
                              Please show us where it is legal for a girl under the age of 14 to be married in the United States.

Oh, it's not.

Therefore, ANY sexual relations between a man and a girl under the age of 14 is fornication and/or adultery, and therefore a sin.

Do you have an actual point, little girl? Are you trying to find Biblical justification for your attempt to sexually assault your high school principal?

You won't find it here. Take your disgusting "daddy's little girl" fantasies to a Catholic forum, where they will fit in!
                              www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
                              Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
                              Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Working...
                              X