X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Emo: How to Be/Spot One

Originally posted by MourningStar View Post
    Now I have had a role in a play where I had to be an emo.
    To be emo you:
    1. Wear a lot of eyeliner.
    2. Listen to Black Veil Brides or Blood on the Dance Floor.
    3. Self-harm.
    4. Have facial piercings.
    5. Tattoos.
    6. Band merch.
    7. Feminist.
    8. Gay/Bi/Pans
    Emos.

9. Guzzle blood
    10. Eat babies
    11. Finger paint with feces
    12. Etc.

Comment

My father wants to make sure he is a good husband before I get married. I'm a virgin so no 'living in sin'. When you have to be an emo you can spot an emo. So I think you may just be confused.
      My dear a father should already know he will make a good husband before he sets eyes on you. I am not confused. You need to come clean about your heathen ways. Stop acting like a whore and start acting like a young Christian lady.
      sigpic

Charter Member Pearland, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by BaptistBethany View Post
        Emos??? (I hope that is the correct plural of Emo).
        Emi? I'm not well versed in the vernacular of the hell-bound, either...

Comment

...To be emo you:
          3. Self-harm.
          5. Tattoos.
          6. Band merch.
          7. Feminist.
          8. Gay/Bi/Pans
          Emos.
          Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
          This one's easy: wears two or more belts.

Cyndi Lauper was emo? Wow.

Comment

Re: Emo Scum: How to spot one

Now I have had a role in a play where I had to be an emo.
            To be emo you:
            3. Self-harm.
            5. Tattoos.
            6. Band merch.
            7. Feminist.
            8. Gay/Bi/Pans
            Emos.
            Having read your Introduction it occurred to me if this post also contains an unfortunate spelling error?! I found no data on "emos" on KJB but - regarding created kinds - I began to wonder if you meant emus, those Austrian flightless fowl? They entered the Ark provided by our LORD (Genesis 6:20) and have inhabited the deserts of Austria ever thereafter.

I have here a picture of a typical Austrian emu:

Exactly as you depicted in your list.

Was the play you participated in some rousing Austrian play such as "The Sound of Music". I suppose you played the part of one of these emus?

Acts 19:31 shows you the only kind of theatre you are supposed to be involved in (by listening as a female).

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
            2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
            Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Here is what u are looking Brother Elmer... Brace yourself for this disturbing age...
              Last edited by Freddy Osborne; 08-17-2014, 01:38 PM.
              "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)

"But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery." (Matthew 5:32)

Comment

Originally posted by Frednekk View Post
                Here is what u are looking Brother Elmer... Brace yourself for this disturbing age...
                Brother Frednekk, can this be true?! Help me LORD God in wrath before this abomination. Help me, sweet Jesus Christ! I never knew.

I looked at the KJV for guidance. This is what I found:

Acts 6:11
                Then they suborned men, which said, We have heard him speak blasphemous words against Moses, and against God.

This is prophecy and definite proof that these emos/emi are indeed satanic.

Praise the LORD for showing this to me, albeit this be horrendous!

Yours,

Elmer
                2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                  I don't know if there are any giants among the emo.
                  In Friesland the emo's all seem to be at least 7 tall and listen to the most dreadful "experimental" music where you all stand there and then the backline explodes and that's "art" as Miss Dutch Girl will probably be able to confirm. The streets are very tidy however. That will be due to OCD, just another sneaky masquerade from that old serpent to suck us in. I'd rather possess nits.

Comment

You people are so stereotypical. It's pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by CiaLoy View Post
                      Since you are obviously an Emu, why aren't you off cutting yourself like the rest of your cult?
                      Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Originally posted by CiaLoy View Post
                        Hi, and welcome to our friendly forums! Please feel free to contribute your Biblically sanctioned opinions by providing the chapter and verse the in which the LORD says it first.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

What music is ok for kids?

Comment

Originally posted by Marco Polo View Post
                            Thank you for your enquiry.
                            James 5:12-15 above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation. Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms. Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
                            There is an intro. forum here.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco Polo View Post
                              Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.
                              And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.
                              I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I don't know why people fear the EMO types. They are more likely to harm themselves than anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X