X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marijuana Kills!

Originally posted by JohnnyDoGood View Post
    ...I have nothing to feel sorry about...Never once had the urge to have any gay sex or any gay thoughts...
    Why would that be something to be sorry about, if you're so into not needing some mythological h8r's approval?

I think someone's still letting religious bullshit infect their thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
      Now this is what the world needs more of!!

obligatory and
      And the world needs less of you so...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyDoGood View Post
        Hi, my name is Johnny. I am a 19 year old sinner. Drug user. Fornicator. I commit and indulge in adult acts like drinking (ps the blood of Christ will get you smashed if you funnel it) Smoking pot, mmasturbation, piercing and inking my flesh. Dying my hair. And I convert people to think for themselves and not what a higher power might tell them.

Im not here to apologize for any of my actions. I have nothing to feel sorry about. Ive smoked pot for 5 years. Never once had the urge to have any gay sex or any gay thoughts. My girlfriend can attest to this. A better world would be a world without religon. Where people can think and do for themselves. Not having to worry about being judged by some invisable hippy in the sky who probably smells like rotting flesh and afish concert.

If there is a god and a heaven. When i die. Ill wait in line until i get to the gates. Ill stand there right in front of saint peter. And before he can even see if ive done more good or bad in his book. Ill light up a joimt and blow it in his face. Hopefully ill have enough time to whip my Johnson out to piss on his podium before falling to hell. Ill gladly go to hell. Ive enjoyed the things I do/have done/will continue to do (theres no stopping me) because it doesnt hurt anyone. And it sure as hell doesnt hurt me. And if God is going to damn people for being who thy are and doing what they WANT to do instead of damning them for not following an old ass dusty book written millions of years ago. Then id call God, Jesus, and all of his apostles a bunch of Cock-munching sissy-ass bitches. And id swan dive to hell. Id rather play pool in Hell with Kurt Cobain and his half-face anyway while Bob Marley amd Jimmy Hendrix rolls up a blunt.
        I died reading this. OMG the piss on the podium part my room mate came in to check on my. Funniest thing on this site. :biglol
        :

Comment

Originally posted by AtheistImbecile View Post
          And the world needs less of you so...
          Ok, then, what am I that the world needs less of me?

Comment

Apparently this is the latest craze among dope addicts.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
              If anyone doubts the the marijuana kills, just take a look at the following testimony. Proof positive!

you dont acually snort marijuana you smoke it so i think your currently talking about cocaine?

Comment

Originally posted by europe View Post
                you dont acually snort marijuana you smoke it...
                Who put you in charge of the drug-taking rules?

Comment

Originally posted by europe View Post
                  you dont acually snort marijuana you smoke it so i think your currently talking about cocaine?
                  Hogwash. The instructions given by dope addicts clearly show snorting it with a syringe. If you can't trust a druggie for anything else, you can certainly trust him to tell you how to take the drugs.
                  Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

A veritable truth. And we all know the facts: when people be smoking the green heebie jeebie they empty their mind, at which point satan's minions, which are always present and just waiting for their chance, joyfully take possession of the lost soul. And this is why those hippies make such good music. The Bible says that Satan made music in heaven.

Comment

you guys are FREAKS. weed is HARMLESS. Smoking weed does NOT kill you, or make you gay, or make you a bad person. you people are just brainwashed fucks, stop taking the bible so seriously you insane freaks.

Comment

I can't believe how stupid you people are. it is literally impossible to snort marijuana. do at least a bit of research before looking like an absolute retard on the dumbest website known to man.

Comment

Originally posted by DopeSmoker View Post
                          you guys are FREAKS. weed is HARMLESS. Smoking weed does NOT kill you, or make you gay, or make you a bad person. you people are just brainwashed piffles, stop taking the bible so seriously you insane freaks.
                          I can't believe how stupid you people are. it is literally impossible to snort marijuana. do at least a bit of research before looking like an absolute retard on the dumbest website known to man.
                          Yet more flawless logic from the reefer-deranged.

Son, if you can put the marihuana needle down for a moment, can you tell us how your drug-fueled rage caused you to hate Jesus?

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                          sigpic

Comment

You know, Polesmoker, religion aside, do you really think the USA would be better off if the entire population sat around snorting pot? We couldn't have prevented September 11 if we were all stoned. Think about it.
                            "Come Unto Me. Put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath." (Matthew 19:14, Job 1:11).

Comment

Snort it, inject it, drink it: it is all the same to a junky. The dopes, the magical mushrooms and the cracks coccaines are all the same to a junky.

An express elevator to Hell, going down

YIC
                              1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
                                Snort it, inject it, drink it: it is all the same to a junky.
                                Notice he didn't deny the suppositories junkies use to get their fix right into their bloodstream via the capillaries in their ripped and torn rectal lining.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X