X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gifts to Avoid For Christmas

Originally posted by SamePerson View Post
    Seriously you have a problem with cups ?
    No I have a problem with Mary worshipping, ring kissing papists.

Turn from your evil ways and repent. Accept our Lord, Jesus Christ, as your very own personal Saviour.

Read a Bible, the KJV 1611 of course, you might just find something out about yourself.
    Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Comment

This new "hot" toy is not only blasphemous, it is DANGEROUS to bring into your Christian home. FYI: A "Magic Jinn" is an ISLAMIC DEMON. And this one READS YOUR CHILD's MIND!

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Thankfully the lord has blessed me with boys but if I had any daughters I would never give them such trash as these barbie dolls.

Why would we want to teach our daughters that they should go out and get MALE JOBS instead of focusing on growing up to make a loving wife and mother?
        Attached Files

Comment

The limp-wristed liberals are all giving THIS coloring book to their godless children for Christmas. It's sure to create more perverts.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
            So is it scratch-and-sniff?

Comment

I'm planning to spend this whole Christmas preaching from the roof-tops, and distribute KJV Bibles to heathen Hindus. Even if they throw me in jail, I would do whatever it takes to spread the good news: email, courier and in person.

Comment

I certainly don't want a DEWALT 10-Inch Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter-Saw with a laser guide system.

May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

This year the Swedish perverts at LEGO have gone all-out in their efforts to offend Jesus on His birthday. Take a look at THIS offensive toy being peddled for Christmas presents.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

I have a past - and a shameful one in secular natural sciences. Due to this, I still get hate mail and junk advertisements of the ungodly kind. A UK based Company called the Health and Care sent me a brochure and a link to a product that promotes sodomy in teen boys. It is a magnetic board that is supposed to help you deal with the stirrings of adolescence including the production (and mass murder) of little soldiers for Christ.

I had to remove some of the most disgusting parts of the image for Ladies. It includes tallywhackers, so beware! Just seeing them could make the teen boys shiver with uncontrollable lust!

The original abominable image can be found here.

And the PRICE! £238.88 = $301.10. You might be able to find a decent gun with the same prize!

1 Corinthians 14:40
                    Let all things be done decently and in order.

And that includes Christmas presents, as well! Guns for the boys and aprons or a used but practical washboard for the female offspring.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                    2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                    Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Brother White, why are there monkey heads in the upper corners, and are they implying what I fear they are by labeling a mustache as pubic hair?
                      Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Originally posted by Des View Post
                        Brother White, why are there monkey heads in the upper corners,
                        Romans 8:7 - Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

and are they implying what I fear they are by labeling a mustache as pubic hair?
                        Yes, they are.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                        2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

Comment

These recently came out.

I'm pretty sure I don't have to explain to you good people why this game is PURE EVIL, and Hellfire awaits anyone who lets their children play them.

Comment

Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Jerk Wanker View Post
                              Why?
                              Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. (Romans 1:21)

Yours in Christ,

Elmer

Comment

Pay attention, Christians!
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Working...
                                X