X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is DYSLEXIA a curse from God or is it CURABLE?

Originally posted by Mistress Cookie View Post
    Is Dyslexia one of the things you can stand up in church and reveal about someone when the reverend asks "if there's anyone present who knows any reason why this couple should not be married" and such-and-such?
    I would think it would count. A True Christian should not be marrying someone who is not worthy and unwilling to abide by God.
    Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
    Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
    Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
    Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
    Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
    Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
      I am kinda thinking DEMONS. Have her rectum checked out by a qualified Demonologist.
      My first reaction was demonic possession, similar to a dumb demon Luke 11:14

Comment

these comments sicken me

why were you trying to teach her using a bible? there are a lot simpler texts to use specific text books for teaching dyslexics even
        I am dyslexic and i find learning new languages difficult it also took me a while to learn the ins and outs of this one
        why is the child punished for the parents apparent "sins"?

Lisa H where is your proof because i have rather alot to say it is a mental condition where the brain learns and reacts differently to non-dyslexics try to know a subject before you talk about it i have done quite a lot of research on dyslexia and i have only ever heard arrogent people with no understanding of the subject matter say that it is laziness

dyslexia is incurable but it can be overcome

also Ezekiel Bathfire i am glad to inform you that i a dyslexic am going to university next year so your claim is incorrect
        Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
        abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by Agnostic ponderer View Post
          these comments sicken me

why were you trying to teach her using a bible? there are a lot simpler texts to use specific text books for teaching dyslexics even
          Are any of them written by God?
          why is the child punished for the parents apparent "sins"?
          Let me rephrase that:
          Q: Why is the child punished?
          A: For the parents sins.
          There ya go.
          Lisa H where is your proof because i have rather alot to say it is a mental condition where the brain learns and reacts differently to non-dyslexics try to know a subject before you talk about it i have done quite a lot of research on dyslexia and i have only ever heard arrogent people with no understanding of the subject matter say that it is laziness
          Lisa H is a woman, so it's no surprise that she was talking complete nonsense. You're right, of course it's not laziness. It's either a result of demon possession or a curse from God.
          O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Perhaps I could also add:

… it is a mental condition where the brain learns and reacts differently to non-dyslexics…
            .. .. because of God's curse (or demon possession).

dyslexia is incurable
            if it demon possession the demon can be cast out Luke 11:14 (again!) can't you read or something?

If - as your post suggests you are "showing off" then I've heard that wearing orange glasses sometimes helps such people to behave normally:

Perhaps I could also add:

… it is a mental condition where the brain learns and reacts differently to non-dyslexics…
            .. .. because of God's curse (or demon possession).

dyslexia is incurable
            if it demon possession the demon can be cast out Luke 11:14 (again!) can't you read or something?

If - as your post suggests you are "showing off" then I've heard that wearing orange glasses sometimes helps such people to behave normally:

if that doesn't help, it's probably a demon (authorised by God as a punishment) SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION FROM THE PASTORAL TEAM

JUDGES 9:23 Then God sent an euill spirit betweene Abimelech & the men of Shechem: and the men of Shechem dealt treacherously with Abimelech:

JUDGES 9:23 Then God sent an euill spirit betweene Abimelech & the men of Shechem: and the men of Shechem dealt treacherously with Abimelech:

I SAMUEL 16:14 But the spirit of the Lord departed from Saul, and an euil spirit from the Lord troubled him.

I SAMUEL 16:14 But the spirit of the Lord departed from Saul, and an euil spirit from the Lord troubled him.

I hope that is helpful. I hope that is helpful.

Comment

the orange glasses are to change the color of the background not the text blue and green glasses are also used

its incurable their have been no insistence of dyslexia being cured by any method so it cant be demon possession

Dear Brother Temperance why dose she need to read a holy text in Spanish?
              English should be enough right?

and what you said about Lisa H is blatant sexism and should not be tolarated
              Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done

Comment

Dear Brother Temperance why dose she need to read a holy text in Spanish?
                English should be enough right?
                Eh? When have I ever said anyone should read anything in Spanish?
                and what you said about Lisa H is blatant sexism and should not be tolarated
                Go whine to God about it, He's the one who created women to be inferior.
                O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                  Eh? When have I ever said anyone should read anything in Spanish?
                  that was the original point the person who started this was using the bible to teach a dyslexic girl Spanish

Go whine to God about it, He's the one who created women to be inferior.
                  i would but he's not listening and never answers

Comment

that was the original point the person who started this was using the bible to teach a dyslexic girl Spanish
                    She speaks Spanish. He was trying to teach her English. Can't you read?
                    i would but he's not listening and never answers
                    Well, try writing Him a letter.

Comment

She speaks Spanish. He was trying to teach her English. Can't you read?
                      i apologize for my mistake but it dost change my point

Well, try writing Him a letter.
                      the postman cant find him keeps returning my letters funny never happened with the ones to Santa

Comment

i apologize for my mistake but it dost change my point
                        So, the validity of your point that we shouldn't be teaching her to read the Holy Bible in Spanish is in no way undermined by the fact that we're notteaching her to read the Holy Bible in Spanish?
                        the postman cant find him keeps returning my letters funny never happened with the ones to Santa
                        That's because they were delivered straight to Hell for your Dark Master Satan to enjoy.

Comment

So, the validity of your point that we shouldn't be teaching her to read the Holy Bible in Spanish is in no way undermined by the fact that we're notteaching her to read the Holy Bible in Spanish?
                          no my point was that the bible isn't the most suitable of texts to use to teach a language with

That's because they were delivered straight to Hell for your Dark Master Satan to enjoy.
                          i said Santa not Satan and i do not worship Satan and exactly how dose the postman deliver to hell? or more to the point how dose he get the letter to Satan and return to deliver more post?

Comment

i said Santa not Satan and i do not worship Satan and exactly how dose the postman deliver to hell? or more to the point how dose he get the letter to Satan and return to deliver more post?
                            So you do have dyslexia....

Jesus must hate you, boy. Better repent quick!
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

repent for what?

Comment

They really need to lock up the dyslexics with the other retards and get them away from decent folks.
                                These 'people' were born deformed for a reason, that is to punish family members, not me. Back in the day, you retards were either sent to a sanitarium or locked away in a basement. Now, you 'people' are loose on the streets where good Godly folk have to see you. It makes me sick!
                                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
                                X