X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Witnessing to the Hellbound - How Forceful?

Witnessing to the Hellbound - How Forceful Should we be?

Folks, this question came up after church last Sunday and after thinking about it, I realized that like the Godly United States Marine Corps, we should use as much force as necessary to save a soul from eternal damnation. When you think about it, there's really not much to lose. So if you're not getting anywhere, try a little smack upside their head with your KJV 1611 Bible!

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
    Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Re: Witnessing to the Hellbound - How Forceful?

Originally posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
    So if you're not getting anywhere, try a little smack upside their head with your KJV 1611 Bible!
    I made one guy eat the Bible when he wasn't listening. I just grabbed his nose and his jaw, spread his mouth open as wide as I could, and jammed it in there with my boot. I then said a quick prayer to Jesus for his soul so the guy would know I loved him.

Comment

Re: Witnessing to the Hellbound - How Forceful?

I'm a firm believer that our Christian love should include tough love. They may complain or even threaten to bring charges now, but they'll thank us when we see them again in Heaven.
      This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X