X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The HOMOSEXUAL who wrecked an empire!

So y'all don't like effeminate people. So I'm a drag queen. Is that a sin as well?
    Lev.20:13
    If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by manwithnobrain View Post
      So y'all don't like effeminate people. So I'm a drag queen. Is that a sin as well?
      Let's ask God!

The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment:
      for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Deuteronomy 22:5

So yes. Yes it is a sin as well. This particular sin infuriates God. Why you would prance around with a bra and panties, making the poor Baby Jesus weep with indigestion, is incomprehensible to me. Why do you hate Him so much?
      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

So you've never worn a pair of pants? Because that is a mans clothing. Also, I don't "prance about in a bra and panties"- I wear other *** potty language ***. Look it up.
        Last edited by Zechariah Smyth; 03-18-2014, 04:40 AM. Reason: Potty mouth.
        If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

I apologize for my bad language in the previous post.

Comment

I apologize for my bad language in the previous post.
            Accepted.

We tolerate a lot of things here at Landover, but potty language is not one of them. If people can't make their points without resorting to profanity and personal insults, they are asked to leave.

YiC,

Zech
            sigpic

Comment

So you've never worn a pair of pants?
              Trying to talk dirty with me and get me to "sexting" with you won't work, dear. I walk the walk of the Righteous and will not be duped into your fetish lifestyle. I won't tell you what I wear, and I won't send you photos, so don't ask. I don't want anything from you, either.

Thank you for your apology. I forgive you.
              Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I was making a point. i really don't want to 'sext' you. Stop twisting and/or reinterpreting my words/statements.

Comment

Also, how is a pair of pants related to taking "dirty"

Comment

Also, how is a pair of pants related to taking "dirty"
                    You just won't quit, will you?

For the last time, I WILL NOT SHARE PHOTOS OF ME WEARING LINGERIE WITH YOU!

Look, I know how soft and creamy silk panties and a bra can feel. I know the sensual appeal of slowly pulling up silk stockings up the legs, up the thighs, clipping them onto a special garter belt (not the nylon garbage they make out of recycled soda bottles with built in crotch). I know that deep sigh in the morning, that first breath that welcomes the day that comes from putting on a lacy, silk French number, the smooth feel against the breast, the loving caress around the rib cage. I know how comforting it is to know that every time I sit down, my naked buttocks is protected against the harsh world by pastel silk.

But I will not share these images with you for your perverted "jollies"!

You offend me, and you offend Christ!

Comment

English, woman. Do you speak it? My perverted jollies? Remember when I asked you for pictures of you? Yeah, neither do I.

Comment

English, woman. Do you speak it? My perverted jollies? Remember when I asked you for pictures of you? Yeah, neither do I.
                        Look, this is precisely the thing we were talking about. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS. No foul language, no pervy "Penthouse" advances, no ad hominy attacks, nothing.

Just stop it. She's married. That ship has sailed.

Move on, man.

Move on.

Yours in Christ (NOT BOB GUCCIONE),

Zech
                        sigpic

Comment

Sir, I respect you because your a person. But really i'm 19. I have a boyfriend. If I was flirting it sure wouldn't be with a woman. I read some of the other members of the "True Christians" religon and they seem to think a woman is worthless. I mean Lot threw his wife to the homers.

Comment

You have had it presented to you that Jesus says very clearly in the Bible that He wants the gaywise dead: why are you defying Jesus' will?

God bless.
                            1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Sir, I respect you because your a person. But really i'm 19. I have a boyfriend. If I was flirting it sure wouldn't be with a woman. I read some of the other members of the "True Christians" religon and they seem to think a woman is worthless. I mean Lot threw his wife to the homers.
                              Hello manwithnobrain.

Lot did not throw his wife to the homosexuals he offered his concubine instead of his male house guest that is a big difference later on he cut the concubine up and sent the 12 pieces of her all over the place.

Also Mary Etheldreda is a True Christian(tm) plus I think she can tell people to go away I have seen it happen.

Thank you.

Rusty
                              Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.

Comment

Mr. Niles, because I was made this way by our heavenly father.

Also- Is true christian really trademarked?

Comment

Working...
                                X