X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: God wins, Nintendo loses!

Originally posted by Giant Negro View Post
    Hahahahaha you should be a comedian my friend.

Brother Lazarus, no I am not a follower of Satan. I was once a non-believer who deserved to burn in the fiery pits of hell, but my ways have changed! I have vitiligo and soon, oh so soon I will be able to erase all that is the savage negro inside me!
    Praise Jesus! Shout Glory!

Yours in Christ
    Brother Lazarus
    In the Beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth. Genesis 1.1. This scripture is the first verse of the Bible for a reason. It lays the foundation for the absolute truth found in God's Holy WORD, the Bible.

Comment

Re: God wins, Nintendo loses!

Thank you, I appreciate all your love and support.
      I'm smarter then your average Negro!

Comment

Looks like Nintendo wins.

Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
        Good news Brothers and Sisters. I'm sure we all played a BIG part in helping God to put an end to Nintendo's success

OK, we still have some work cut out until sales are down to 0%, but still.

* sorry for the Jinglish.
        Good news for gamer i just found out that Nintendo has enough money to stay afloat for 50 year and lose 250 million each year!!!
        Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
        abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Re: Looks like Nintendo wins.

Originally posted by Science=Satan View Post
          Good news for gamer i just found out that Nintendo has enough money to stay afloat for 50 year and lose 250 million each year!!!
          Not if Jesus has His way.

And He always does....
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
          X