X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!!

Originally posted by Jacob1976 View Post
    But now i don't think
    Some things are unchanging.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Avatar View Post
      Some things are unchanging.
      Look who's talking...
      Blow me. Jacob 19:69

Comment

Here's the video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8rnt01hyJY
        As you can the singer does anything but singing, christian sacrificies are made live on stage etc.
        And the most evil music follows again by PoS:
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I'm waiting to see what duff statements you'll make e.g. saying that in the second video he's dressed like Jesus...

Come on, make my day.

Comment

And just looking at the facts your theory of "OMG music is the act of devil and KIIIIILS" is destroyed.

Sweden is the 3rd country at producing music(mainly pop, rock and metal) and having a population of only ~10 millions.They teach their children music theory and playing music instruments through all the stages of education and not just christian, but all kinds. There are many rock bands, a few black metal, and countless death metal bands.

One like you would expect that in this country there are all kinds of evil acts and devil worshipers. But in reallity it's one of the safest countries to live, has probably the best and most efficient health care system in Europe, high standards of education(swedish are one of the most educated people in europe, and yet they spend little to no time self-studying at home),and the average wage is well beyond Europes average. Their only problem was the high suicide rate but that was a few years back and has now significantly dropped.

And we are talking for a country that half of it's people and probably even more listen or playing rock and metal!!!

Comment

Sweden is the 3rd country at producing music(mainly pop, rock and metal) and having a population of only ~10 millions.They teach their children music theory and playing music instruments through all the stages of education and not just christian, but all kinds. There are many rock bands, a few black metal, and countless death metal bands.

And we are talking for a country that half of it's people and probably even more listen or playing rock and metal!!!
            Thus this.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              I have weeks to laugh so much!!
              Thank you
              Thank you
              THANK YOU!!!!

You post a single event in the space of 4 years!!!!
              Whereas you have many tornados in a year, had Katrina, had 9/11, now you have all your banks going bankrupt and yet you still claim to be God's chosen country*!
              Is this enough to counterattack the facts that I posted?

*And I don't understand this. If God choosed a country which I don't believe(we have a saying in my country, that all men -and women- are all equal under the Lord,which I don't know if you are aware of that) and he had chosen USA, then why did Jesus Christ appeard in Israel and not in America in the first place??? Care to post a verse from the Bible that says something like :"I choose thee,Americans, to be the favorite nation of the Lord", or anything like that for any nation?

Comment

As I saw in the few hours that wasted reading this forum, when you haven't got anything then you post some crazy mambo jumbo which only you believe is true, or say thing that are completely irrelevant but for you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightspit View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  I have weeks to laugh so much!!
                  Thank you
                  Thank you
                  THANK YOU!!!!

You post a single event in the space of 4 years!!!!
                  Whereas you have many tornados in a year, had Katrina, had 9/11, now you have all your banks going bankrupt and yet you still claim to be God's chosen country*!
                  Is this enough to counterattack the facts that I posted?

*And I don't understand this. If God choosed a country which I don't believe(we have a saying in my country, that all men -and women- are all equal under the Lord,which I don't know if you are aware of that) and he had chosen USA, then why did Jesus Christ appeard in Israel and not in America in the first place??? Care to post a verse from the Bible that says something like :"I choose thee,Americans, to be the favorite nation of the Lord", or anything like that for any nation?
                  You better believe America has its share of sinners, and God deals with them harshly. How many natural disasters have hit Freehold, Iowa? What, no answer?

Comment

Originally posted by Nightspit View Post
                    As I saw in the few hours that wasted reading this forum, when you haven't got anything then you post some crazy mambo jumbo which only you believe is true, or say thing that are completely irrelevant but for you are.
                    I can't untangle this sentence. Can you repost it in American? I don't speak sweedish.

Comment

I can't untangle this sentence. Can you repost it in American? I don't speak sweedish.
                      I'm not from Sweden, nor from an english speaking country
                      And i wouln't mock you if you came to my country and you couldn't say a word.
                      And what i want to say is that in occasions like this one here,when someone is trying to give facts and you can't counterattack them then you tell your own bullshit and you think that you just did counterattack the facts!
                      He posted about how safe is sweden, it's good it's education etc.
                      And what did you posted???
                      About something that happened outside of sweden, in a completely different country that had nothing to do with the facts posted here!
                      And he didn't said that sweden is the safest country of all, that nothing evil is ever done, but is one of a safest countries to live.Big difference. And if you don't understand this, let me clarify for you:
                      BIG difference.
                      Still don't get it?

What the facts tell us is that while you expect Sweden to be one of the worst countries of all due to having a lot of metal bands etc, it's actually a normal country.

And if you didn't understand it,all this time we don't discuss Sweden, but your claims that "Music kills"
                      HUGE difference

Comment

I'm not from Sweden, nor from an english speaking country
                        And i wouln't mock you if you came to my country and you couldn't say a word.
                        And what i want to say is that in occasions like this one here,when someone is trying to give facts and you can't counterattack them then you tell your own bullshit and you think that you just did counterattack the facts!
                        He posted about how safe is sweden, it's good it's education etc.
                        And what did you posted???
                        About something that happened outside of sweden, in a completely different country that had nothing to do with the facts posted here!
                        And he didn't said that sweden is the safest country of all, that nothing evil is ever done, but is one of a safest countries to live.Big difference. And if you don't understand this, let me clarify for you:
                        BIG difference.
                        Still don't get it?

What the facts tell us is that while you expect Sweden to be one of the worst countries of all due to having a lot of metal bands etc, it's actually a normal country.

And if you didn't understand it,all this time we don't discuss Sweden, but your claims that "Music kills"
                        HUGE difference
                        Dear Jacob, you seem to have anger issues. Tell daddy all about it, I'm listening.

Or is that the problem? Is daddy your problem? Did you used to visit you in your bedroom when mommy was sleeping it off? Do you still have unresolved issue?

Tell me all about it, leave nothing out. I can help heal your wounded heart Jacob, and bring you closer to acceptance of the true love offered by our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

I'm praying for you, Jacob, and will listen as long as it takes for you to unburden your tortured soul.

Comment

All I'm questioning you is why is rock/metal/whatever music an act of evil.
                          And I want facts and not your so called "common sense" which apparently you don't have.
                          Except IF the Bible says anywhere that listening to rock can turn you an evil person.I'm listening to music for all my life: from pop to death and black metal and classical music to traditional songs. I'm a normal person haven't done anything beyond the norm or illegal or sinfull so i don't see why music is thrashed by you people. And given the fact, I'm not the only person who is listening to "evil" music and is absolutely normal.

Probably the reason that the music is getting thrashed by you is because it's a part of pop colture.
                          Many things got thrashed like rock music in the past:

-cinema
                          "Why don't you go to a theater to see real acting and instead you go see this junk?", they said.Now I don't think that there is one sane man who considers cinema not to be an art?

-comic books
                          "Why do you want to read a book full of drawings, when you have real
                          books to read?", they said. Now it is considered the 9th art

-walz(!!!!)

-telephone(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
                          -"Why someone who is able to meet in person with an other to talk over the phone?"Now, i personally don't know anyone who doesn't have a phone.Do you???

And that's only a few thing that I could remember.
                          So I believe that in time rock music will be considered the norm. It last in worst times, so I'm sure to will last for decades to come.

Still, I know that what you think is:
                          "You will burn to hell queer!!!".

P.S.
                          I must admit it though.
                          I have the laugh of my life reading your ideas and claims!

Comment

Jacob, Jacob, Jacob.

You have the grammar and sentence structure of an 8 year old with a learning disability. If that's what heavy metal music does to you, I want no part of it.

Comment

And I'm pretty calm.
                              You wouldn't wanna see me getting mad i can gguarantee you that.
                              Even the Almighty God would fear me if was mad

Comment

Jacob, Jacob, Jacob.

You have the grammar and sentence structure of an 8 year old with a learning disability. If that's what heavy metal music does to you, I want no part of it.
                                If you haven't noticed yet I'm not and American(thank God!!!) and it's about 4 years since I stopped studying english
                                And yet, ONCE AGAIN you aren't saying anything relevant to the subject, but you rather try to avert it like an 8 year old GAY kid.

Comment

Working...
                                X