X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A beautiful Christmas message from the Westboro Baptist Churc

Originally posted by Annie1 View Post
    Wonderful song, I was glad they had the words on the screen because I found myself singing along. I have to show this to my little brothers!
    Going to do a little caroling, Annie?
    Bible boring? Nonsense!
    Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
    You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Great idea Reverend! My little brothers are in the Christmas play at church this year, the baby even gets to play baby Jesus! Maybe I'll dress him up in his baby Jesus outfit and take him caroling later.
      Girls for God

Ephesians 5:22

Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        Why is it that you atheists are all so hateful and angry?
        Because Mr.Ezekiel, It hurts to be an intelligent person in an increasingly intelligent world and to see bible humping, hate mongering extremists like you trying to pervert the world because you think a 2000 year old book told you to.

P.S, I was a devout Christian for 3 years of my life and when I was my pastor taught me the TRUE meaning of gods word and believe me, according to the bible YOU are going to Hell for what you are doing

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Metzger View Post
          ...P.S, I was a devout Christian for 3 years of my life and when I was my pastor taught me the TRUE meaning of gods word...
          Please show where the True Christians(tm) have erred in reading the plain English the King James Bible is written in.

...and believe me, according to the bible YOU are going to Hell for what you are doing
          Book, chapter, verse is how this game is played.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
            Please show where the True Christians™ have erred in reading the plain English the King James Bible is written in.

Book, chapter, verse is how this game is played.
            Gladly

They've probably all read it cover to cover but the bible says not to kill (Luke 18:20 gods word translation), yet I've seen several threads about killing everything from fags to children to weather men, search for the thread " how to kill people bible style"

Also Leviticus (standard english version)19:18 "'Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD. Yet this whole website appears to do the exact opposite.

Then we have Proverbs 20:22 (also standard English translation) Do not say, "I'll pay you back for this wrong!" Wait for the LORD, and he will avenge you.

So by these Christians logic they have directly disobeyed Gods word which is exactly what they seek to destroy.

Comment

...gods word translation...
              The Authorized King James is the recognized version here, please restrict your citations to it.

...Also Leviticus (standard english version)19:18 "'Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD. Yet this whole website appears to do the exact opposite...
              Appears to, because you think everyone is your neighbour. Jesus disagrees: Bible Answers: Who are our neighbors? Who are our brothers and sisters? Who are we to love? http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=71358

...Then we have Proverbs 20:22 (also standard English translation) Do not say, "I'll pay you back for this wrong!" Wait for the LORD, and he will avenge you...
              That's the New International Version, btw (the ESV says the Lord will deliver you). Going by the King James, "Say not thou, I will recompense evil; but wait on the LORD, and he shall save thee.", where have they violated it?

...So by these Christians logic they have directly disobeyed Gods word...
              No, by your misunderstanding of some basic terms they have.

...which is exactly what they seek to destroy.
              Grammar error or glimmer of insight?

Comment

Gladly

They've probably all read it cover to cover but the bible says not to kill (Luke 18:20 gods word translation), yet I've seen several threads about killing everything from fags to children to weather men, search for the thread " how to kill people bible style"

Also Leviticus (standard english version)19:18 "'Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD. Yet this whole website appears to do the exact opposite.

Then we have Proverbs 20:22 (also standard English translation) Do not say, "I'll pay you back for this wrong!" Wait for the LORD, and he will avenge you.

So by these Christians logic they have directly disobeyed Gods word which is exactly what they seek to destroy.
                The reason you don't understand is because your father is satan. That's what the Holy Bible says.

John 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Re: A beautiful Christmas message from the Westboro Baptist Church

Didymus much

The bible says the same thing from version to version its just worded differently so it doesn't matter what bible version I use

I've read the gods word version of the bible

Also let me ask you this
                  You seem very devoted to taking me on, why? the only reason you're here is to troll as well

And since you've asked me to do this before let me ask you
                  Make any claim about your beliefs and back it up in a way that cannot be countered with " god put that evidence there to test you"

Comment

This post and the Westboro video have put me is a festive mood.
                    Glory!
                    I Samuel 20:4
                    "Then said Jonathan unto David, Whatsoever thy soul desireth, I will even do it for thee."
                    This is not a reference of a homosexual relationship but a friendship of depth and platonic commitment! Why must liiebrals always make everything sound so DIRTY!?

Comment

...The bible says the same thing from version to version...
                      No, it doesn't.

1 John 5:7-8 (KJV): "7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one."

1 John 5:7-8 (NIV): "7 For there are three that testify: 8 the Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement."

And that's just one example. Did you notice how the "different wording" in the NIV just happens to omit the only explicit reference to the Trinity (the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost as one: a central concept in many denominations of Christianity) in the Bible?

And I'm not trying to "take you on", I'm just trying to clear up some obvious misinformation you've been lead to believe is true. A little gratitude might be nice.

Comment

Tho Westboro are a bit too liberal and soft Christians for my taste, the song was wonderfull. Thank you for sharing
                        1 Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
                        Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
                        Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                          No, it doesn't.

1 John 5:7-8 (KJV): "7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one."

1 John 5:7-8 (NIV): "7 For there are three that testify: 8 the Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement."

And that's just one example. Did you notice how the "different wording" in the NIV just happens to omit the only explicit reference to the Trinity (the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost as one: a central concept in many denominations of Christianity) in the Bible?

And I'm not trying to "take you on", I'm just trying to clear up some obvious misinformation you've been lead to believe is true. A little gratitude might be nice.
                          Didymus, are you going soft? This is an excellent post, stating the simple truth clearly and concisely with pertinent evidence straight from the Bible, and adding appropriately pointed words of rebuke. In other words, it's nothing like the sinful drivel you normally post. This is quality. Perhaps the Holy Spirit is moving inside you and, with God's help, we'll make a True Christian™ out of you yet.
                          The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
                            Didymus, are you going soft? This is an excellent post, stating the simple truth clearly and concisely with pertinent evidence straight from the Bible, and adding appropriately pointed words of rebuke. In other words, it's nothing like the sinful drivel you normally post. This is quality. Perhaps the Holy Spirit is moving inside you and, with God's help, we'll make a True Christian™ out of you yet.
                            I too have noticed that lately Mr. Much is posting a lot more sensibly than he has in the past. On many occasions he has actually berated his atheist friends. Like you, I think that Jesus is definitley starting to enter him.
                            Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Comment

Christmas these days is NOTHING about the birth of Christ. I'm still not sure how it's possible to spot Easter and Christmas merchandise at once in stores. Also, I hate companies that aren't even true Christians producing merchandise that apparently has to do with Christmas. Since when did candycanes and stockings come into the birth of Christ? It's just fuelling consumerism and removing the meaning of Christianity. It literally makes me that mad. -.-
                              "my advice... is: first, that their synagogues be burned down, and that all who are able toss sulphur and pitch; it would be good if someone could also throw in some hellfire.." Martin Luther ("On the jews and their lies" 1543)

Comment

Ah it's good to see this thread again. This time of year I always notice a little spring in my step and catch myself humming "Santa Claus will take you to Hell."
                                Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

Working...
                                X