X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pediabear Stories: What's your favorite?

Originally posted by Roberta View Post
    Every day I thank Jesus that my forefathers had the common sense to hop the Mayflower.
    Who's the Negro with Pediabear, and what do they have to do with a 49-year-old Catholic pervert?

Originally posted by Jpagan View Post
    My favorite growing up was Pediabear's first tummy ache. I remember the story was something about visiting friends for a sleepover and they only had salads for dinner and it ruined his trip. Something along those lines. Would love to hear if anyone remembers more than the gist of it.
    Hmm, I don't remember that one at all.

Maybe someone else recalls that story? What was the moral lesson?
    Bible boring? Nonsense!
    Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
    You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Pediabear's First Injection is a classic. As a true Christian pediatrician providing penetratingly in-depth and thorough healthcare for growing boys, I've made full use of Pediabear's wonderful lessons about the joys of serving the Lord. Plus, it makes it that much easier on me when doctor-patient confidentiality is already explained in a way that kids can understand, without them having to ask their parents. In fact, usually they don't talk to their parents about their check-ups at all, and they deal with it without complaining, just like young men ought to. Thanks, Pediabear, for showing them that inspections, repeated injections, and exploratory prostate exams are nothing to fear when the doctor's guided by Jesus' hand!
      Dr. Henry Poppendorfer's True Christian™ Male Pediatric Health Clinic
      Proudly inspecting and servicing the next generation of GOD-fearing spiritual warriors for JESUS for over two decades! We follow the LORD in the spirit of Mark 10:13 and know it is HIS hand guiding ours! Your son will be raptured good & hard, we guarantee it!

Comment

When I was a kid, I was very inspired by Pediabear Makes a Movie, in which kindly Mr. Pederson writes and directs a Super 8mm amateur film for Pediabear to star in.
        WARNING:
        In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
        REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

I remember Pediabear makes a movie! I got that one at a garage sale, so the book was beat up. I remember how he dressed up as a cowboy for one scene with an outrageously big hat! I forget how that one ends though.
          A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast; But the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel. Proverbs 12:10

Comment

Pediabear and the back yard campout! My kids still love the recipe in the back for chocolate dipped bananas!

Comment

I can't believe this.

Someone ripped off Pediabear's book celebrating vegetable gardening. Remember this one?

The original, I'm sure we all recall, was "Who Will Toss Pediabear's Salad?" And it had the image of him holding a basket filled with cucumbers and zucchini and carrots and other fruits and vegetables. Without snails and worms in them, because unlike this poverty-stricken child, Pediabear's parents could afford to buy meat instead of eating bugs for protein.

The story, if I remember right, was about Pediabear growing all these wonderful vegetables, but since he wasn't allowed to use knives, he went from door to door asking various people to toss his salad for him. One after another refuses, but finally he finds a friendly man who lends a hand!

That last page, as Pediabear heads home with his salad thoroughly tossed, was always so fulfilling. He had such a happy glow about him!

Ahh, I miss those Pediabear stories.
              Bible boring? Nonsense!
              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
              You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

I seem to remember one called A PediaPal Sleepover or something like that. Pediabear and his PediaPal Lil' Timmy stayed at Timmy's Uncle Ben's house for a whole weekend! They had such a great time!

They got into all sorts of mischief! Wearing silly costumes, taking baths, rough housing, telling secrets in the crawl space , taking showers, reenacting prison escapes, all sorts of good, clean fun.

I wish I still had that book.
                sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

Working...
                X