X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can my soul be saved?

I am 22 years old, I havent gone to church very often, I really like to show off my body and be cocky, I spend alot of hours in the gym, i like to be seen by anyone it produces pelasure to me, I often like watching myself on the mirror, I send you a pic of myself. I would like you to tell me what should i do to try to save my soul, Any punishment you think I will do, do i need to lose my sexy body or what?

Thank you

Re: Can my soul be saved?

I think you are nothing but a Sinner.
    However, Salvation is at hand and Landover Baptist Church is there for you.
    I'm sure if you send more photographs to either myself or one of our Pastors, we can determine the scale of Sin we are dealing with.

God Bless.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
    being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Originally posted by Enrique22 View Post
      do i need to lose my sexy body or what?
      You need to stop lying: Proverbs 6:16-19 "These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."
      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Where should i send them Talitha? I feel like my life of showing off and being cocky is losing its meaning I need to redeem myself, I will accept my just punishment but I seek your help.

Comment

Please leave us alone.
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

First thing you can do is go to a doctor and remove that hideous mark from your body. Shameful.

Leviticus 19:28

28Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

Second, get yourself a 1611 King James Version Bible

READ IT!!!

Repent, repent, repent.

And stop irritating the menfolk here.

Comment

I feel like my life of showing off and being cocky is losing its meaning I need to redeem myself, ...
              I will help you with a brief analysis.

It will also help you from being laughed at behind your back
              Attached Files
              I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
              Matthew 7:22
              Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
              Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

Young man a few things come to mind
                You need to get rid of the tattoo and ear ring.
                Leviticus 19:28

28Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

Get a proper hair cut, what the heck did you put on it to make it stick up like that.

Get a KJV1611 and start reading.

Comment

I will remove both my earrigns right now, what should i do with them? Also ill ask a doctor procedures to take away the tattoo, or is there any other way to do it that you had in mind? What should i do with my hair then?

Also God = life what should i do with my physique? any advice?

Thank you guys.

Comment

Considering the possibility that you do sinful things with that tattooed arm, you could always cut it off.

Matthew 5:29 (King James Version)

29And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Matthew 18:8-10 (King James Version)

8Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

9And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Mark 9:47(King James Version)
                    And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

Same goes for arms.

Comment

I am afraid both my arms are tattooed! What can i do =(

Not sure you can apreciate it on this other picture, also both ears are peirced bu I removed them now, what should i do with the earrings?

Comment

I will remove both my earrigns right now, what should i do with them? Also ill ask a doctor procedures to take away the tattoo, or is there any other way to do it that you had in mind? What should i do with my hair then?

Also God = life what should i do with my physique? any advice?

Thank you guys.
                        Ear rings throw in trash
                        Tattoo belt sander
                        Hair get a hair cut leave it natural, no goop!
                        Give up pumping iron, start pumping up your mind read and follow the KJV1611

Comment

Thrown them to the trash now! What do you mean with belt sander sir, how should i do that? Should i completly shave my hair as punishment and never let it grow or? Also stopping pumping iron will be the hardest thing for me since i take real pride on my physique but if tis a must to save my soul I will stop, should i go fat also as punishment or what would you recomend me?

I really thank you for your effort on saving my soul

Comment

Is the Bible not clear to you?

What do you want, salvation? Or proud, tattoed arms?

My husband has a saw, if you need to borrow it.

Comment

Thrown them to the trash now! What do you mean with belt sander sir, how should i do that? Should i completly shave my hair as punishment and never let it grow or? Also stopping pumping iron will be the hardest thing for me since i take real pride on my physique but if tis a must to save my soul I will stop, should i go fat also as punishment or what would you recomend me?

I really thank you for your effort on saving my soul
                              Plug in sander make sure you have 50 grit sand paper loaded ( see instructions on box) apply sander to tattooed area, keep going until tattoo is gone! Some of the best Christians I know are bald.

I do not lift weights do I look fat!

Comment

Working...
                              X