• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: God hates garrys mod

Welcome to the forum OMGLOLAFISH

Logic doesn't come into it, we are guided by scripture:

Leviticus 20:13
    If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

2 Corinthians 6:14
    Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

All the best
    Genesis 7:5
    And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.

John 8:32
    And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OMGLOLAFISH View Post
      Why would god hate athiests or gays? there is no logical reason for it, hating someone for thier sexual orientation is not a sin, but is unreasonable and discriminatory. you don't believe gays follow gods will, fair do's but is having a badge to say "Punched the most queers" what jesus would do?
      When or where did God tell you He was reasonable? Verse and chapeter please.

I will leave you with His opinions on Homers though:
      Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

I have never met a gay person who was not the kindest and most gentlest person. But God tells me they are bad. Who am I to think I might know better than Him?
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Are you saying a human is any less of a person because of thier sexual orientation?
        No, I'm saying God will cast him into unending torment in His Lake of Fire for being a non-heterosexual. As the Bible says.

You claim "god loves all"
        I have never claimed such a thing. That would be a lie. God hates the sinner AND the sin; this is why He will resurrect all sinners (including unbelievers like you) from the dead at Judgment JUST SO HE CAN BURN YOU ALIVE FOREVER.

im atheist, yet i respect all cultures and religions.
        Who are you, Alain de Botton, the atheist who says we should "learn from false religions" and "respect" people who lie, and that "truth isn't all that important"?

If you don't believe Islam is Truth, why would you respect it? do you support the right of Muslims who live in your country to mutilate the genitals of their young girls?

You say god loves all, well is it god that hates the gays or is it you hiding behind the excuse god hates gays?
        Once again, I have never said that God loves all. Neither does the Bible.

Maybe you should read it before trying to tell us what it says.
        Why would god hate athiests or gays?
        Why is it so many atheists can't spell "atheist"?

there is no logical reason for it, hating someone for thier sexual orientation is not a sin, but is unreasonable and discriminatory. you don't believe gays follow gods will, fair do's but is having a badge to say "Punched the most queers" what jesus would do?
        Jesus will resurrect them from the dead at Judgment and cast each and every one of them headlong into His Lake of Fire, where He will burn them alive for all eternity as punishment for their sins.

This may be a good opportunity to explain to you what "sin" is. "Sin" is disobeying God. It's not "being mean". It's not "harming others". It's simply DISOBEYING GOD.

Is anyone harmed if you work on the Sabbath? No. But it is a sin, worthy of death.

If it takes the occasional bit of physical violence to wake a homer up to God's Will, and the possibility that he will turn from his life of anal debauchery to Christianity and thus avoid Hell, don't you consider that worthwhile? It's an expression of Christian love, you fool!
        Bible boring? Nonsense!
        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
          No, I'm saying God will cast him into unending torment in His Lake of Fire for being a non-heterosexual. As the Bible says.

I have never claimed such a thing. That would be a lie. God hates the sinner AND the sin; this is why He will resurrect all sinners (including unbelievers like you) from the dead at Judgment JUST SO HE CAN BURN YOU ALIVE FOREVER.

Who are you, Alain de Botton, the atheist who says we should "learn from false religions" and "respect" people who lie, and that "truth isn't all that important"?

If you don't believe Islam is Truth, why would you respect it? do you support the right of Muslims who live in your country to mutilate the genitals of their young girls?

Once again, I have never said that God loves all. Neither does the Bible.

Maybe you should read it before trying to tell us what it says.

Why is it so many atheists can't spell "atheist"?

Jesus will resurrect them from the dead at Judgment and cast each and every one of them headlong into His Lake of Fire, where He will burn them alive for all eternity as punishment for their sins.

This may be a good opportunity to explain to you what "sin" is. "Sin" is disobeying God. It's not "being mean". It's not "harming others". It's simply DISOBEYING GOD.

Is anyone harmed if you work on the Sabbath? No. But it is a sin, worthy of death.

If it takes the occasional bit of physical violence to wake a homer up to God's Will, and the possibility that he will turn from his life of anal debauchery to Christianity and thus avoid Hell, don't you consider that worthwhile? It's an expression of Christian love, you fool!
          "Jesus will resurrect them" Who is "them"? Former dead who walk the earth, so zombies?

Comment

Originally posted by scarecrowman175 View Post
            "Jesus will resurrect them" Who is "them"? Former dead who walk the earth, so zombies?
            "Them" is everybody. All dead people will be resurrected in bodily form at Judgment. If you bothered to read the Bible, you'd know that.

All sinners and unbelievers will be cast into unending torment, being burned alive in God's Lake of Fire, unable to escape and unable to die.

Still think it's funny? How about a little fire, Scarecrow?
            Bible boring? Nonsense!
            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
              "Them" is everybody. All dead people will be resurrected in bodily form at Judgment. If you bothered to read the Bible, you'd know that.

All sinners and unbelievers will be cast into unending torment, being burned alive in God's Lake of Fire, unable to escape and unable to die.

Still think it's funny? How about a little fire, Scarecrow?
              I must admit, that quote at the end did make me chuckle. So I suppose the dead that rise are not after the brains of the living, this is dissappointing, I would love to outlast swarms of the undead with a few of my friends. What if I brought a fire-resistant suit there with me to this lake of fire? Would I then just be tortured by sitting stationary for the rest of eternity?

Comment

Originally posted by scarecrowman175 View Post
                I must admit, that quote at the end did make me chuckle. So I suppose the dead that rise are not after the brains of the living, this is dissappointing, I would love to outlast swarms of the undead with a few of my friends. What if I brought a fire-resistant suit there with me to this lake of fire? Would I then just be tortured by sitting stationary for the rest of eternity?

Methinks that you don't take the notion of Hell seriously. This is your choice, but millions of people in the world do accept the idea of Hell and it is they whom we are here to help.

So many people have been misdirected by their churches or general mainstream culture into a vague idea of what Hell really is and how to avoid it. Scores of these people harbor a deep-seated fear that Hell may still be a possiblity for them or the people that they love.

We are here to explain as clearly as possible just what the Bible has to say about Hell and the how and whys of getting sent there and the only Biblically permitted means of avoiding it.

We believe that once people really read and understand the Bible for what it is, people will be changed by that understanding. Not only will they never again fear the torments of Hell, but their entire lives will open up in new ways.

When people know the real score on the best-selling book that mankind has ever known, they will understand God, themselves and the world around them as never before.

Those people feel such freedom and joy that they often join us here at LBC and become True Christians™ themselves.

Call me a softie, but I take the idea of Hell seriously. I hate to think of those who let the fear of it sour their lives when the fear can be set aside so easily by embracing the Truth©.

Sincerely Yours,

Handmaiden
                His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Listen... Garry's Mod is like the Earth. "God made the Earth", and gave everyone the tools to do what they want with it. That's why there's robbery, theft, wars, death, etc. Garry's Mod does the same thing! He made the game, and people can do what they want to with it. Not everyone is going to make Satanic scenes, only a few. And to them? That's their choice if they want to go to Hell.

GMod Lovers, this is you:

Comment

Why would god hate athiests or gays? there is no logical reason for it, hating someone for thier sexual orientation is not a sin, but is unreasonable and discriminatory. you don't believe gays follow gods will, fair do's but is having a badge to say "Punched the most queers" what jesus would do?
                    The question you should ask is, Why does God love us at all? There is no logical reason for it. We have been born with an innate desire to rebel against our very own Creator and yet even in our sin He laid down His Life for US (He as Jesus, of course)!

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
                    Romans 5:8
                    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEpicFailcake View Post

GMod Lovers, this is you:

Um, so you're saying that Garry's Mod lovers are bowing down to Satan while surrounded by demons, and this is supposed to convince us that it's OK for Christian children?
                      Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

Originally posted by TheEpicPancake View Post
                        whatever
                        What is an "epic" pancake? I've made many a pancake for my growing brood and I know they are well received, but I've never known a pancake to be exactly epic.
                        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                          What is an "epic" pancake? I've made many a pancake for my growing brood and I know they are well received, but I've never known a pancake to be exactly epic.
                          It probably refers to the epically proportioned negress who invented the pancake.
                          Attached Files
                          Come climb my mountains.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberta View Post
                            It probably refers to the epically proportioned negress who invented the pancake.
                            Oh, she does look like a happy... worker!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                              Oh, she does look like a happy... worker!
                              Those nigras do make good flapjacks.
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I need some clarity because every time this point is made the argument is completely taken out of hand where the point would not be addressed properly.

Garry's Mod is an open sand box created by an extremely intelligent man so gamers may do as they please, such as create fun and trivial game modes, play with physics with out actually doing harm to one's self, make machinimas, create situations with familiar characters from games that have also entertained and challenges gamers, and even learn more about different coding. It is simply a medium. So why, is the entire Game mod, generation that plays the game mod, and the creator of the game mod even being brought to question for something that a couple of fools created out of ignorance and stupidity? I use Garry's Mod and host several servers where players go to have fun that is in no way perverted unless a troll who himself is pretty perverted joins and in that case he feels the full power of the ban hammer.

I ask this, if am man drowns in water and dies, would you blame the water?

Please answer the question with out deviating from the subject with an answer that is not filled with ignorance based of the lack of knowledge you have of the game mode it's self.

I would also like to say I am not arguing any point and am not making stand, just seeking information.

Thank you in advance for not flaming at me for I know you will see my point of view and retort with your point of view, or in regards to the forum I am on God's point of view.

Comment

Working...
                                X