X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mother of a Lesbian Seeking Advice

Originally posted by Ashesofthesacredflame View Post
    My daughter (I shall refer to her as 'Maya' in this forum) has always been a wonderful girl. Ever since her First Holy Communion, she has followed His law with such dedication that I admired her and was always proud.

Maya is now 21 and is living on her own. At least, that is what I had thought. A few days ago, she reveled to me that she had been in a romantic relationship with another woman ever since her Junior year in High School and that they have been living together all this time. There have even been signs that their relationship has become physical.

I do not know what to do. I have known, since my own childhood, that homosexuality is a sin! However, Maya is an adult now, and I have no say in most of her activities. I may discourage them, but my authority is now limited because she has left the house. I am afraid to speak to my own community for fear of them doing something horrible to her.

Please, what can I do? Even now Maya is still following His word. This relationship of hers is all that she has done to steer away from the teachings of the Bible. Is this sin, one she said was committed out of love, enough to damn her to Hell?

If so, what can I do to save my sweet girl from such a fate?
    I personaly would say love your daughter. Its 2007 i dont know why this is such a big deal. It is not a bad thing to be gay. Many gay people are just as intelligent and hard working as most and what someone does in their house, Under their roof, In their own bed is no concern of mine. It should not be yours either. Cherish your daughter to death.
    -Mr.Hip Hop.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Hip Hop! View Post
      I personaly would say love your daughter. Its 2007 i dont know why this is such a big deal. It is not a bad thing to be gay. Many gay people are just as intelligent and hard working as most and what someone does in their house, Under their roof, In their own bed is no concern of mine. It should not be yours either. Cherish your daughter to death.
      -Mr.Hip Hop.
      Judging by your pink hair, I can tell why you think it's ok! Being a pillow biter won't even be ok in 3007, though God will surely have killed them all by then. Glory!

Matthew 13:41-43 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Youth Pastor Marty View Post
        Judging by your pink hair, I can tell why you think it's ok! Being a pillow biter won't even be ok in 3007, though God will surely have killed them all by then. Glory!
        I assure you I am not a homosexual. But Then again I honestly dont care about what you think. (About me that is.) It's okay now and it's been okay for a long time. God has not struck them down yet so i guess thats a sign.

Comment

You're not even a convincing liar. You were probably about 7 when you made the lifestyle choice to begin fornicating, and you probably got knocked up by some Papist with perverted sperm. Admit it!
          Ha. Yeeeeaaaaahhh. Kinda impossible, as girls usually don't even begin m******ing at 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Hip Hop! View Post
            I assure you I am not a homosexual. But Then again I honestly dont care about what you think. (About me that is.) It's okay now and it's been okay for a long time. God has not struck them down yet so i guess thats a sign.
            Well, looks like God's struck you down, so I guess that must be a sign as well. Praise!
            Originally posted by Gir_rocks View Post
            Ha. Yeeeeaaaaahhh. Kinda impossible, as girls usually don't even begin m*******ing at 7.
            How much first-hand knowledge of the privates of 7-year-old girls do you have?
            O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Well, I think I'd kinda have to know about female ********** ******* seeing as I am a girl.
              Last edited by Pastor Ezekiel; 12-03-2007, 08:31 AM. Reason: profanity edited

Comment

okay sweety...lemme just start by telling you jesus doesnt hate you...

these people are obviously morons..

and if your daughter is a lesbian thats all her just let her do her thing dont try to changer her

its okay its just time to let go

Comment

Originally posted by saintluke View Post
                  okay sweety...lemme just start by telling you jesus doesnt hate you...

these people are obviously mormons..

and if your daughter is a lesbian thats all her just let her do her thing dont try to changer her

its okay its just time to let go

Ah! Good old LIEberal speech.

"its okay its time to let go" ... to go to hell!

Under sweet words you hide your dispise for all fellow humans and wish them damned.

This GOD cursed woman has come for help for her sinful daughter. GOOD! She has come to the right place, where firm and effective help is available through our good pastors.

And then you come along with your hommerish demonrat lieberal speech of "it's ok".

It's not OK! It's abomination and she will burn if she doesn't forsake those ways and accept CHRIST AS OUR SAVIOUR.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

I hope Maya can be saved.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashesofthesacredflame View Post
                      I didn't. I raised her by teaching her of every passage in the bible. Yes, Mother Mary was mentioned, but I did not teach my girl to worship her. Respect, maybe, but the only one I taught her to worship was God Himself.

That isn't her real name. I refuse to put the name of me or my family members on the Internet.

You don't have to let these people judge you you have done nothing wrong as a parent do not question yourself its not a question of what you could have done because the anwser to that is nothing. The question is what can you do and thats stand by your daughter despite the fact she is gay you don't have to like it but blood is thicker than water at the end of the day and you love her and shes your daughter that will never change despite what she is.

Comment

[Rant]

God chooses those to be saved. God also chooses those to be damned.

It is not my, or any mortals place to decide if one person over another is te be saved, and one person under the other is to be damned.

We are but lowly servants, cast down into a pit of darkness, and only those who god sees fit to save, are to be saved.

What is good? A mortal definition on acts of another, or ones self, depending on point of view and circumstance.

What is evil? A mortal definition on acts of another, or ones self, depending on point of view and circumstance.

There are no set definitions to figments of the mind. What may be good to some, may be evil to others.

Only god defines those figments. God has done good, and evil acts against humanity and the world. Possibly as a great test. Possibly not.

Perhaps we can all learn a thing or two.

Perhaps Satan is not evil. He only wished, at that time, for us, as in humanity, to become mindful of our surroundings. Perhaps we have the ideas reversed. Perhaps not.

Let me say this. When you get to heaven, may the devil be your judge.

[/rant]
                        When you kill a man, you're a murderer.

Kill many, and you're a conqueror.

Kill them all, and you're a god.

Spew simplistic aphroisms, and you're an asshat. Like me.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Lee View Post
                          Just as I thought. You're "uncomfortable" telling us your name is LEGION (Mark 5:9), but we have found you out, demon. We rebuke in Jesus precious name, Amen. Be GONE. And take your vile, rug munching daughter with you.
                          Legion was not uncomfortable explaining what it was to Jesus, it was uncomfortable leaving it's host and entering the wild pigs.
                          When you kill a man, you're a murderer.

Kill many, and you're a conqueror.

Kill them all, and you're a god.

Spew simplistic aphroisms, and you're an asshat. Like me.

Comment

I am glad she came to a conclusion based on her Daughter 'Maya's happiness..

Comment

Originally posted by [ALEXIEL] View Post
                              I am glad she came to a conclusion based on her Daughter 'Maya's happiness..
                              That's because you militant homosexuals are most happy when someone else turns her back on Jesus and joins you in the eternal fires of Hell, in your vain hopes of pleasing your perverted master, Satan.
                              www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
                              Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
                              Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Working...
                              X