X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally not gay Dan Rutherford victim of gay agenda!

Journalism is an integral part of the modern political process. Political journalists form the information picture, shape the domestic political and international agenda.

Not satisfied with ruining traditional marriage the gays are now using the court system to to force totally not gay men like Dan Rutherford to be gay. We should be very afraid my brothers! Very afraid.

A former staffer is trying to turn traditional healthy male activities like entertaining each other in hotel rooms and full body massages into something sick and perverse!

Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Re: Totally not gay Dan Rutherford victim of gay agenda!

They will stop at NOTHING to ruin the character of otherwise decent and moral citizens. If the gays can't persuade decent men to change teams with NFL football, they'll outright lie so the only ones left who will accept them is the very Gay Community that set them up.

O Come Lord Jesus!
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Completely harmless antics. The proper response is to roll your eyes and say "boys will be boys".

Originally posted by Godfly View Post
      Does this look like the face of a homosexual?
      Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
      Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
      Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

If he hadn't shown his appreciation to his staffers, the LIEberals would have been all over that too. It's darned if you do, darned if you don't with those people.

Only a group of perverted minded perverts would see something so innocent and be able to turn it into something dirty.
        Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
        in 2016

Comment

Democrats are always accusing Republicans of being gay - it's called "projection" (they just can't imagine anyone not being gay). They were always accusing former Republican governor James R. ("Big Jim") Thompson of being gay just because he collected art and antiques.
          Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
          brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
          ...and get off my lawn
          sigpic

Comment

It's not enough that the gays attack the institution of traditional marriage, now they are attacking bachelorhood! Now they are attacking two men sharing a room to save tax payer money! Is there any sacred institutions they won't try to make gay?
            Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

How can a boy learn to be a man without the examples only another man can teach them. Does anyone seriously think a female can show a man the ways of the world?

I may be an adult of 57 years but I like to think I am open minded and still capable of learning. If another man offers to show me a thing or two that I am not experienced with, should I refuse because people may misinterpret? Of course not. Just like following the Bible, there is no interpretation.

Why does everyone jump to the conclusion that all men ever do is have sweaty man-on-man sex.
              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                Why does everyone jump to the conclusion that all men ever do is have sweaty man-on-man sex.
                I'll tell you why. Because that's what the media has taught the children, then they grow up to be LIEberals. There's nothing these repulsive creatures want more than homosex for everyone.
                Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                in 2016

Comment

America has a grand tradition of straight manly bachelors hanging out in there bachelor pads entertaining other men, because let's face it, dames ruin the fun!

True Christians! We need to protect this sacred American institution!

Comment

There's nothing sexual about massages, so we can just ignore that. The big outrage is that he was "making passes" at his staffers by asking them to come to his hotel room. If that is true and if there was an unseemly connotation... so what? Police do this all the time when they pose as children to catch pedophiles. There's a whole TV series about it. It seems clear to me that Rutherford was trying to weed out sodomites in his staff.

Meanwhile, there are first-hand accounts by men who have smoked meth with the President and sucked him to Obongasm, and they're relegated to the back page of World Net Daily.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
                      Does this look like the face of a homosexual?
                      No it doesnt' i can look at that face and feel deep down how totally NOT gay he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X