X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Church Redefines Fasting To Encourage The Supreme Court To Not Redefine Marriage

The Family Foundation, based in Virginia, is petitioning unto the LORD to manipulate the collective minds of the Supreme Court Judges by praying and fasting for 40 days. Reminiscent of Jesus' own prayer and fastathon in the desert (Luke 4:1-13), this group is doing the same on behalf of all God fearing Christians in the United States. The focus of this prayer and fasting is Godly Marriage.

Jesus has issued a trumpet call and declared a holy fast to gather his people together for a time of consecration, to purify our way of thinking and cleanse our way of living.

Our state and nation are mired in confusion and post-modern thinking and nowhere is this more evident than in the current debate raging about what constitutes marriage.
    WARNING:Gay Link

In order to accommodate the needs of real people, important people, people whom God loves, The Family Foundation has modified the definition of "fasting" to accommodate today's modern world.

We are asking the entire Body of Christ to join us for this feast – giving up physical food isn’t necessary – but feeding on the spiritual food provided is vital.
    WARNING:Gay Link
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Re: Church Redefines Fasting To Encourage The Supreme Court To Not Redefine Marriage

This is my kind of fasting, Sister. I would be happy to offer my support and I will start this very day.
    God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Working...
    X