X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed!

Have you gotten a prayer closet yet, sister?
    Bringing Geology back to Christ!

I believe Dr. Hovind to be completely innocent of the alleged crime of "tax evasion", and furthermore believe Hovind's 10 year sentence to be patently unjust and based upon an effort to silence his ministry.

Comment

Originally posted by SanzSolo View Post
      Have you gotten a prayer closet yet, sister?
      Nope. And I don't need one, I speak to my Gods (formally) at an alter, and (informally) anywhere I like. Haven't spoken to Them in a closet, though.
      This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by WickedWitch View Post
        Nope. And I don't need one, I speak to my Gods (formally) at an alter, and (informally) anywhere I like. Haven't spoken to Them in a closet, though.
        You should get one, it feels so good to be in the closet, with my Sweet Savior! I have the thought you might want to know where the movie is airing not to praise its wonderful storytelling, plot and overall execution, but to sabotage it, witch! *throws Baptism water at the Canuck*

I believe Dr. Hovind to be completely innocent of the alleged crime of "tax evasion", and furthermore believe Hovind's 10 year sentence to be patently unjust and based upon an effort to silence his ministry.

Comment

You should get one, it feels so good to be in the closet, with my Sweet Savior! You know, these days, you don't have be in the closet. Just come out and be who you are, honey, it's okay. I have the thought you might want to know where the movie is airing not to praise its wonderful storytelling, plot and overall execution, but to sabotage it, witch! Creationism amuses me, and I think I will enjoy this movie for it's comedic value. It's funny, I always thought Ben Stein was an atheist... He's just so intelligent, I couldn't see him being religious... *throws Baptism water at the Canuck*
          *Wipes off the water* Well, as lovely as that was, I bathe regularly, so you don't need to wash me. But thanks anyway.

Comment

*Wipes off the water* Well, as lovely as that was, I bathe regularly, so you don't need to wash me. But thanks anyway.
            How dare you call Creationism, God's own True Science©, a comic, hilarious, preposterous act of unlintelligence and lack of common sense??? *Thinking about how is he going to drop a house in top of witch...*

Comment

How dare you call Creationism, God's own True Science©, a comic, hilarious, preposterous act of unlintelligence and lack of common sense??? Because it IS. *Thinking about how is he going to drop a house in top of witch...*
              Sorry, Toto, but I'm not in Kansas.

Comment

Sorry, Toto, but I'm not in Kansas.
                Just watch the movie, I am sure you will learn a thing or two about biased opinions, proper scientific methodology, peer review processes and just plain injustice, and then you'll understand the great service this movie does to our beliefs...

Comment

Just watch the movie, I am sure you will learn a thing or two about biased opinions, proper scientific methodology, peer review processes and just plain injustice, and then you'll understand the great service this movie does to our beliefs...
                  *Laughs insanely*

Comment

I am interrupting this thread to make an EMERGENCY POST! So pay some frigging attention!!

Does anyone here know WHEN and WHERE "EXPELLED" will be showing in CANADA?

I've been driving myself CRAZY trying to find even one theatre showing it. Do I have to go to frigging Washington to see it or something!? *Cries*
                    For someone who embraces and is in league with the winds and torrents of the devil, you seem to be entirely bereft of any resourcefulness.
                    Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                    brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                    ...and get off my lawn
                    sigpic

Comment

• Re: Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed!

I assumed that this fine, Godly movie will be banned from being shown in the People's Republic of Cannuckistan.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
                        For someone who embraces and is in league with the winds and torrents of the devil, you seem to be entirely bereft of any resourcefulness.
                        After going to the movie's website, and seeing that they only had theatres in the US, I looked through dozens of websites listing theatres anywhere within a 40-minute drive of me to see if they would be showing it. I searched Google, "Expelled Showing in Canadian Theatres"; nothing helpful turned up (even though I read through a very dull thread on a forum, which was the first result of said Google search, trying to see whether or not they knew anything). I checked out IMDB.Com, and they didn't have any info. Unfortunately for me, when something is right in front of my face, I very often miss it. I've always said that if anyone wants to hide something from me, all they have to do is put it in plain sight and I'll never find it. So, when I looked at the theatre locator on the movie's site, I did not see the large, red print on the site's theatre locator page that says "Canadian distribution coming this summer". So, if you'd like to make fun of me, call me on that, but don't tell me I'm not resourceful, because I did look.
                        Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                        I assumed that this fine, Godly movie will be banned from being shown in the People's Republic of Cannuckistan.
                        That's what I have to say to you, Sir.

Comment

After going to the movie's website, and seeing that they only had theatres in the US, I looked through dozens of websites listing theatres anywhere within a 40-minute drive of me to see if they would be showing it. I searched Google, "Expelled Showing in Canadian Theatres"; nothing helpful turned up (even though I read through a very dull thread on a forum, which was the first result of said Google search, trying to see whether or not they knew anything). I checked out IMDB.Com, and they didn't have any info. Unfortunately for me, when something is right in front of my face, I very often miss it. I've always said that if anyone wants to hide something from me, all they have to do is put it in plain sight and I'll never find it. So, when I looked at the theatre locator on the movie's site, I did not see the large, red print on the site's theatre locator page that says "Canadian distribution coming this summer". So, if you'd like to make fun of me, call me on that, but don't tell me I'm not resourceful, because I did look.
                          That's the trouble with you Cannuks, you can't read and comprehend what's directly in front of you – no wonder you can't absorb the message of the Bible (KJV1611). Read my post again, and then try reading the Bible again.
                          Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                          brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                          ...and get off my lawn
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
                            That's the trouble with you Cannuks, you can't read and comprehend what's directly in front of you – no wonder you can't absorb the message of the Bible (KJV1611). Read my post again, and then try reading the Bible again.
                            It's not all of us Canadians, just me. I just don't see things that are right in front of me, I don't know why. You could put a kitchen table in the middle of my livingroom and I probably wouldn't notice until I walked into it.

Comment

I found this marvelous comment about the great Expelled movie (that, by the way, is doing great in the box office, praise Him!) in Youtube, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Because the controversy is there, Glory!

Comment

*Bursts out laughing* My goodness, but I do enjoy watching that man's videos. Always amusing.

And, just so that you True Christians™ know, that man is an atheist. He's making fun of Christianity.

Comment

Working...
                                X