X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God-mocking atheist actually understands Easter!

Well, sort of. Close enough, really.

Bible boring? Nonsense!
    Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
    You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Re: God-mocking atheist actually understands Easter!

Comment

I know the Bible tells me to love my enemies, but the homos and the cargo cultists really piss me off with the way they try to impose their lifestyles on the rest of us.
      The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Light View Post
        That's a nice red X there, dim bulb. I can only assume you were mocking God, and the JesOS system caught it before it would offend my eyes.
        Bible boring? Nonsense!
        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!

Comment

Every unbeliever understands the pagan ritual of Easter... Resurrection Sunday is another story, however...

Comment

Everyone knows what Easter is originally about- Jesus died, was put in a cave, and then on the third day he rose again in the form of a giant chocolate egg, which is why we now have Easter eggs!

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggy View Post
              Everyone knows what Easter is originally about- Jesus died, was put in a cave, and then on the third day he rose again in the form of a giant chocolate egg, which is why we now have Easter eggs!
              How did that little gag work out for ya, dear?
              Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
                I know the Bible tells me to love my enemies, but the homos and the cargo cultists really piss me off with the way they try to impose their lifestyles on the rest of us.
                They dont impose it on you, if you think they do, that means that the thought of trying their lifestyle passed through your mind, and you immidietly denied it.
                And becuase you say True Christians are never wrong or gay, you blame the homo for imposing it on you.

Written by a brother of a psychology student who wont stop talking.

On easter: You are all wrong, St. peter was a rabbit! in the last supper he ate sugered eggs with vannila, and then jesus made him the pope!
                Popes should be rabbits! if that would happen, all christianity would gather, listen to a rabbit that tells god's words.
                But the catholic church tries to hide the fact.

Now we eat choclate eggs becuase they taste better then what st. peter ate.

Makes sense, doesnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by Superdork33 View Post
                  On easter: You are all wrong, St. peter was a rabbit! in the last supper he ate sugered eggs with vannila, and then jesus made him the pope!
                  Popes should be rabbits! if that would happen, all christianity would gather, listen to a rabbit that tells god's words.
                  But the catholic church tries to hide the fact.

Now we eat choclate eggs becuase they taste better then what st. peter ate.

Makes sense, doesnt it?
                  Would love to join that religion!
                  Not only to you get bunnies, you also get chocolate eggs! X3
                  Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Well, I give up some chocolate eggs for eternal salvation any time... Short time policies like those Obummer politics are never smart (not that True Christians expect something smart from him).
                    II Kings 2:23-24: 23And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. 24And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Superdork33 View Post
                      They dont impose it on you, if you think they do, that means that the thought of trying their lifestyle passed through your mind, and you immidietly denied it.
                      Thanks, Dr. Phil, for that astonishingly incorrect psychoanalysis.

True Christians are never wrong or gay
                      This testimony is true.

Written by a brother of a psychology student who wont stop talking.
                      It's true, you won't stop talking. That must drive your brother crazy.
                      The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Working...
                      X