X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Angry Birds: The SEX Training Game that is DESTROYING America!

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
    Where does it say that in the Bible? Or do you just make Jesus up as you go along?
    Oh sorry forgot to cite....

LEARN THAT IN SUNDAY SCHOOL!!!!!

CATHOLIC FTW! >: )

Comment

Originally posted by savageturok View Post
      Oh sorry forgot to cite....

LEARN THAT IN SUNDAY SCHOOL!!!!!

CATHOLIC FTW! >: )
      No, you won nothing except a ticket to be chained to sodomizind demons in HELL! We know that cathiolickers are a buch of Pagans(Witches) masquerading as Christians, and papist child molesters!

You are most defenitely going to HELL!

2 Peter
      3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men

And we know that the Cathiolicker church is the Great Whore!

Revelation
      17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
      sigpic

Psalm 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
      Deuteronomy32:35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
      Jerimiah 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.
      Numbers 32:23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out.
      Leviticus24:14 Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.
      Ephesians5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Comment

This is about as sad as it gets, its a game where you shoot pigs with birds and you say it PROMOTES FEMALE MASTURBATION you fucking idiots i hate colts i am sick and tired of seeing jackass psychotic shit heads like you thinking its funny to think a game as simple as this as satanic, none of you guys have very many friends do you? I cant wait to report this shit to authorities, oh and america dosnt have freedom of speech in the constitution it has freedom of the press, so you guys can get in serious shit for this, as in oh lets see, conspiracy, impeachment of other peoples rights, oh and racism, and sexism

Comment

Originally posted by Hellios View Post
          This is about as sad as it gets, its a game where you shoot pigs with birds and you say it PROMOTES FEMALE MASTURBATION you piffleing idiots i hate colts i am sick and tired of seeing jackass psychotic shit heads like you thinking its funny to think a game as simple as this as satanic, none of you guys have very many friends do you? I cant wait to report this shit to authorities, oh and america dosnt have freedom of speech in the constitution it has freedom of the press, so you guys can get in serious shit for this, as in oh lets see, conspiracy, impeachment of other peoples rights, oh and racism, and sexism
          Feel free, cupcake. The non-emergency number for the Portland Police Department is 503-823-3333.

We'll be sure to send them copies of all your hateful and profane posts for the case file.

May you give up the sin and find Jesus Christ.

In Him
          Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

Haha fuck you, you sons of bitches and children of satin, may you all rot in a pit and while you guys are rotting in hell i might stop by, cause i know im going there, im gonna ask god if i can go there just so i can beat the fuck out of you assholes

Comment

Originally posted by Hellios View Post
              Haha piffle you, you sons of bitches and children of satin, may you all rot in a pit and while you guys are rotting in hell i might stop by, cause i know im going there, im gonna ask god if i can go there just so i can beat the piffle out of you assholes
              There is much hatred in you, I mean even more than unsaved trash usually have. There must still be reason why Jesus send you to this God's favorite forum. Maybe you should make an intoduction here and tell us little about yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
                There is much hatred in you, I mean even more than unsaved trash usually have. There must still be reason why Jesus send you to this God's favorite forum. Maybe you should make an intoduction here and tell us little about yourself.
                Down demon! Hold your peace and come out of him! And while you are at it Alphonse, hold your peace and come out of yourself!

Mark
                16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Alphonse you are completely in your flesh and going to hell which is why you are possessed by devils!

Galatians
                5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
                5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
                5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
                sigpic

Psalm 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
                Deuteronomy32:35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
                Jerimiah 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.
                Numbers 32:23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out.
                Leviticus24:14 Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.
                Ephesians5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Edward Clement View Post
                  Down demon! Hold your peace and come out of him! And while you are at it Alphonse, hold your peace and come out of yourself!

Mark
                  16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Alphonse you are completely in your flesh and going to hell which is why you are possessed by devils!

Galatians
                  5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
                  5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
                  5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
                  These are worrying news. I have never been possessed by demon before, so I do not recognize the symptoms. I must go see my pastor at utmost haste.

Comment

Mark

Galatians
                    Oh dear Jesus forgive me for typing the wrong name!
                    Please Lord replace the name in the quote, that I posted to, Hellios for it is he that is demon possessed. I publicly admit my mistake.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh dear Jesus forgive me for typing the wrong name!
                      Please Lord replace the name in the quote, that I posted to, Hellios for it is he that is demon possessed. I publicly admit my mistake.
                      You can't be too careful with the matters of demon. I think I will still go to see my pastor. It won't hurt to get on your knees and receive a demon check just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
                        You can't be too careful with the matters of demon. I think I will still go to see my pastor. It won't hurt to get on your knees and receive a demon check just in case.
                        Ya know, after talking with these heathens, that are domonically possessed by demons, I think that I shall go for a check up, and an olive oil flush in order to make sure that no demons have creapt into my colon via my rectum, unawares.

Can't be too careful, amen. http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0801/rectums.html

I will also think on these things while getting my armor cleaned.

Philippians
                        4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sexually abusing animals might be fun for some sinners but offending God can only get you thrown in Hell for eternity:

Leviticus 20:25 ''You are therefore to make a distinction between the clean animal and the unclean, and between the unclean bird and the clean; and you shall not make yourselves detestable by animal or by bird or by anything that creeps on the ground, which I have separated for you as unclean.''

Comment

so every thing is evil,evil this evil that oh my eyes are evil i should pluck them out, oh i made a mistake I should kill myself oh my family forgot something I should kill them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyelpo View Post
                              so every thing is evil,evil this evil that oh my eyes are evil i should pluck them out, oh i made a mistake I should kill myself oh my family forgot something I should kill them all.
                              If you kill yourself, you will go to Hell.

(1 Corinthians 3:16-17) "Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are."

YiC,

Zech
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyelpo View Post
                                In the Bible, it does say that if one part of your body causes you to sin, then it is better to cut it off or rip it out, and send it to Hell, rather than allowing the rest of your body to go to Hell as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X