X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pleez pray fur godly god brothers MYLES MUNROE ! ! !

Originally posted by Jim Farmer View Post
    I think we should be praying for the safe return of Mistress Cookie, rather than for Myles Munro
    Indeed, Brother Jim.

There is very little hope for Mr. Munroe as he was a Pentecostal heretic. It is clear that his dwellings are in the Furnace of Hell where these false Christians inevitably belong. This has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt!

Revelation 20:10
    And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

I join in your prayers for Mistress Cookie.

Please, Sweet Jesus Redeemer OUR LORD.
    Bring Mistress Cookie back to safety.
    Please let our Good Pastors perform powerful exorcism to remove all the lingering pentecostal demons from her.
    Thank you, God!
    Thank you, Jesus!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
    2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
    Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

You mean that when she returns, we can have a real live exorcism?
      sigpic

Comment

I agree that Myles Munroe paid the ultimate price for his heresy, but right now we just need to focus on finding Cookie. Oh please Lord Jesus, wrap your protecting arms around her and bring her home to us!
        WARNING:
        In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
        REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
          I agree that Myles Munroe paid the ultimate price for his heresy, but right now we just need to focus on finding Cookie. Oh please Lord Jesus, wrap your protecting arms around her and bring her home to us!
          I totally agree, Brother. I am convinced that prayer is the best weapon for this mission!

Matthew 18:11

For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.

A True Christian™ Lady can rely on God guiding her home and we can contribute by giving mighty True Christian™ prayers to protect her on her journey!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
          2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
          Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Working...
          X