X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Rev. Jim Osborne for the cute Pediabear underwear!

@All Rev. Jim Osborne got me this really cute Pediabear underwear! Everyone is so nice to me lately!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Felicity; 10-31-2010, 10:36 PM. Reason: Typo
    I Jesus!

Re: @All Thank you Rev. Jim Osborne for the cute Pediabear underw

That was so sweet of him!

Hopefully whenever you wear your new underwear, you think of Rev. Jim Osborne and how he helps fill you with the Holy Spirit.
    2 Corinthians 5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight:

Comment

@Pamela Yes, that was very sweet of him. I prayed to Jesus to thank Him for giving me so much nice friends!
      I Jesus!

Comment

So are you going to wear your new undies, shirt and shoes to Church next week? I would like to see them.
        Drama queen

Comment

@BelieverInGod I most certainly will, although my dress will make it harder to see the underwear.
          I Jesus!

Comment

Jim, this is over the top. I can't believe you are buying her underwear.
            Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Just bring an extra pair along with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                Really!! Candy HAS to be next.
                Nahum 1:2

God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.

If God is Love ... Who created Hell??!!

Comment

Young Levi is becoming very protective isn't he?
                  Have you spoken to her Father about your feelings for her yet? The girl is 16 already and her future will be on his mind.He'll not want her to waste her youth while young prospective suitors circle around.
                  sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
                  Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
                  Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
                  Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

@Brother Barnabus My father does not allow me to eat candy, so I never ate any candy. We mostly eat the meat we get from my grandfather.
                    I Jesus!

Comment

Re: Thank you Rev. Jim Osborne for the cute Pediabear underwear!

You are a very lucky lass Felicity.
                      2 Chronicles 7:14
                      14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.

Comment

Re: Thank you Rev. Jim Osborne for the cute Pediabear underwear!

@Charli Harley Yes I am.
                        I Jesus!

Comment

Jim, this is over the top.
                          Um...

This is like Hitler telling people not to be so mean to those jews...

Felicity, you do not take any private Bible lessons with either Levi or Jim, I hope?
                          An it harm none, do what thou wilt.

And therefore let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honour and humility, mirth and reverence within you.

Why I'm no longer a Christian: how the Landover Baptist Church ruined my life!

Comment

Re: Thank you Rev. Jim Osborne for the cute Pediabear underwear

I agree, I don't think it's an appropriate gift for a grown man to be giving a young girl. Even though the character is popular right now, I think that is an adult gift. While I understand that your intentions are pure, I have to wonder a bit about your choice.

I hope you didn't ask to see them.

Rev Jim, don't you already minister to enough young women?
                            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Re: Thank you Rev. Jim Osborne for the cute Pediabear underwear

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                              I agree, I don't think it's an appropriate gift for a grown man to be giving a young girl. Even though the character is popular right now, I think that is an adult gift. While I understand that your intentions are pure, I have to wonder a bit about your choice.

I hope you didn't ask to see them.

Rev Jim, don't you already minister to enough young women?
                              Since Reverend Jim is in the middle of divorce proceedings, I'm concerned that his slutty wife's attorney might get wind of this and twist it into something that it is not.

I know Felicity is just an excited child with all these special gifts of late, but it could cost our Reverend a LOT of money in alimony!

May Christ protect both Reverend Jim and Sister Felicity!
                              Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X