X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Girl, Michelle Bachmann, is right. Gays are bullies.

The beautiful Michele Bachmann got it right. Gays are bullies, pushing the gay agenda on courts and political leaders.

We at LBC are joining Michele and are pushing back. No gay marriages in Freehold or in Landover Baptist Church.

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: Our Girl, Michelle Bachmann, is right. Gays are bullies.

She stands on the shoulders of giants. The late, great Jerry Falwell warned, "If we do not act now, homosexuals will own America! If you and I do not speak up now, this homosexual steamroller will literally crush all decent men, women, and children who get in its way … and our nation will pay a terrible price!”

Now it's too late.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I remember one time when a gay bullied me into striking him in the face with my steel bound KVJ. I went to jail for that, and they let Negros handle my bible!

Why are they pikin on me?
      Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

Well this is exactly the same thing as when Big Negro bullied the American people into not letting decent Christians decide who comes into their place of business

Now with Obama in power they are all living the high life on YOUR taxes! I'm not saying that the gaywise are infiltrating this nation's political class to lay the ground work for a homersexual coupe where WE have pay for THEIR lifestyle: one of drug crazed rape of many crying young youth's faces and mouths as numbian bucks watch as their joos pay masters look on rubbing their hands in glee as the sturdy bull dykes count tears on the soft downy faces of pre teen adolescent you boys like my young, clean limbed, eager young Nephew.

I'm just asking questions.

Do YOU want to have to hand over YOUR inheritance to a bunch of known perverts, backed up by towering, muscular lesbeans and frothing Nigra bucks doped up to tumescent fury?

Jesus makes it very clear he hates the gaywise (Lev 20:13) and taking away the liberty of Christians everywhere to follow their Lord is one step away from the fascist liberalism that communist Obama wants to cram down our throats.

I guess the joos finally have their victoty

YIC
        1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

I knew they were bullies from the moment they harassed that poor photographer and then harassed the governor of Arizona into vetoing a bill that would have given us so much freedom that God would probably weep out of love and joy. John 11:35

We just have to keep fighting. We have God on our side. Matthew 5:11
          1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
          23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaliyah View Post
            I knew they were bullies from the moment they harassed that poor photographer and then harassed the governor of Arizona into vetoing a bill that would have given us so much freedom that God would probably weep out of love and joy. John 11:35

We just have to keep fighting. We have God on our side. Matthew 5:11
            From coast to coast, parents are meeting with schools talking up anti-bullying campaigns. But, here we Baptists sit, put upon and persecuted by homer bullies who prance around in their tight pants.

No one comes to our aid.
            Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

I learned this lesson the hard way:
              Thread: How I almost got the AIDS while waiting in line for a slice of pizza
              May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

The most dangerous among them dress in leather and will have fights with each other if no passersby appear to beat when they are in a violent mood.
                God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by Godfly View Post
                  I remember one time when a gay bullied me into striking him in the face with my steel bound KVJ. I went to jail for that, and they let Negros handle my bible!

They let a Negro handle your Bible for simply striking a gaybo? Surely you must have sued the station after such gross misconduct? I hope you manage to stay strong brother. One day we will overcome the tyranny of the bum bandits!

Comment

Originally posted by Godfly View Post

If you'll permit me to make a suggestion, sir, I would consider donating your KJV Bible to some poor negroid in the Africas and getting a new one for yourself. Genesis 9:25 - And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

The Negros are a cursed people from upon Ham's sin. It might be best to donate your bible since it has been acted upon by a cursed person, roughly mishandled by the tainted and marked. If you donate your bible, you can get a new one and also save some poor negroid in the process by spreading The Word to him.

I'm sorry for rambling on, though, and even repeating myself in places. I just cannot handle myself sometimes (which is why I really need a good True Christian™ husband who can sharply let me know when I am talking too much! Whoopsie, there I go again.).
                    1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
                    23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Comment

If you'll permit me to make a suggestion, sir, I would consider donating your KJV Bible to some poor negroid in the Africas
                      You mean well but unfortunately giving handouts to blacks, even if they are Bibles, never works out. Those blacks will have to learn to actually work for a living so they can use their hard earned African dollars to buy their own Bible. Otherwise all they do is eating fried chicken and raping white girls.

But on the subject of gay terrorism. I fully agree with Michelle Bachmann's husband that gays are bullies who are forcing innocent Americans to break God's laws. The Bachmanns have a long tradition of solving the gay problem with pray away the gay clinics. All paid for with American tax dollars of course. A much better endeavour than ObamaCare which is actually anti-prayer.

It's all a great conspiracy that is driven by the gay liberal media. Just look at how they twisted Sarah Palin's crystal clear statements on the matter: Did Palin Flip-Flop on Gay Rights?
                      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Dear faggots, thank you for persecuting me for Christ's sake

Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake. - Luke 6:22

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. -John 15:18
                        I have often been ridiculed and made fun of by homosexuals when I witnessed to them about Christ and asked them to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior. They say their lifestyle choice is none of my business but I know their transgression will bring about earthquakes, tornadoes and tsunamis. So the gays think THEY have the right to evoke all of these bad things but I have NO right to make a stand against evil and point out the dangers of ignoring God's word? Is that what they call tolerance???
                        Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division - Luke 12:51

Comment

Mrs. Bachmann is the leading voice against the gay agenda. So much so that she is being forced to retire by the liberals in government. A so called ethics inquiry. This woman speaks the word of God, like most who have come before her she has been persecuted for speaking the truth. These are truly sad times we live in. However, brighter days are coming when God strikes down the the sodomites and non-believers and deliverers his children into his kingdom.
                          sigpic

Charter Member Pearland, Texas

Comment

If you'll permit me to make a suggestion, sir, I would consider donating your KJV Bible to some poor negroid in the Africas and getting a new one for yourself. Genesis 9:25 - And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

The Negros are a cursed people from upon Ham's sin. It might be best to donate your bible since it has been acted upon by a cursed person, roughly mishandled by the tainted and marked. If you donate your bible, you can get a new one and also save some poor negroid in the process by spreading The Word to him.

I'm sorry for rambling on, though, and even repeating myself in places. I just cannot handle myself sometimes (which is why I really need a good True Christian™ husband who can sharply let me know when I am talking too much! Whoopsie, there I go again.).
                            If I gave my Bible to Africans they'd just eat it.
                            Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Ex-soccer player View Post
                              Dear faggots, thank you for persecuting me for Christ's sake

I have often been ridiculed and made fun of by homosexuals when I witnessed to them about Christ and asked them to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
                              I'm surprised how many liberal homers think their mission in life is to make us True Christians™ feel like uneducated and unworthy citizens.

We're not going to put up with being persecuted and discriminated against. Religious Freedom entitles us to give every homer the bird and scream ABOMINATION in his face.

Homers should be greatful we don't treat them with the disrespect they give us. Whatever criticism we give them is merely us practicing our religion.

Comment

Working...
                              X