X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants

Originally posted by Anne Sayne View Post
    ...I have a photograph available of George and I...
    So why didn't you use it instead of "borrowing without paying for" someone's copywritten work?

Comment

Originally posted by PlanetF1 View Post
      He was telling you to look it up...

Anyway, to answer an earlier question, how is wearing clothing of any sort, trousers included, purchased from a shop selling female clothes, crossdressing? Either way, who cares? People can wear just about whatever they want as long as they aren't hurting me or those I love.

I thought it was a joke site based on all the crazy things said and backwards ways of thinking, I just can't see how it can be for real. Sorry.
      Yo I thought I was the only one thinking that this site is a joke (I go here for entertainment)

Comment

Originally posted by Milkshakecrusader View Post
        Yo I thought I was the only one thinking that this site is a joke (I go here for entertainment)

Jesus Christ didn't die for your entertainment.
        Surely you've heard of John 3:16?
        It's time to fall on your knees and repent of your sins. Jesus will forgive you as long as you live every day for Him from that point on.

A joke? I weep for your blemished soul. I pray God's mercy for you.

Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
        “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
        Amen and Amen

Comment

hahahaha me too!

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchsmartie View Post
            hahahaha me too!
            Please stop using up broadband to repeat mockery of Jesus, who is the Provider (Philippians 4:19)! Repent and find Jesus, as stated in many verses, including Acts 3:19. Jesus is no joke, rather, your mockery is, because Salvation Day is near, where He will come in glory and your mocking soul will face Hell, unless you repent of your sins.
            "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

hahahaha me too!
              Ha, ha, ha. I, too, am amused by genocide and slavery and legally sanctioned rape. The thought of blooded and battered bodies broken by being stoned to death is so entertaining, I really wish we could legalize it again.

But what's really fun is scaring the sh_t out of your kids by tying them down and sharpening a knife in front of them. Either that, or offering to toss them to a crowd of rapists while you enjoy an after dinner aperitif with a few honored guests.
              His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Just let them wear them

Comment

Just let them wear them
                  We can't. Pants are men's clothing and Deuteronomy 22:5 says that women can't wear men's clothing. If the True Christian™ men let their wives and daughters wear pants, they'd be condemning them to Hell.
                  And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
                  Deuteronomy 6.5

Comment

Originally posted by Esther B. View Post
                    We can't. Pants are men's clothing and Deuteronomy 22:5 says that women can't wear men's clothing. If the True Christian™ men let their wives and daughters wear pants, they'd be condemning them to Hell.
                    U got pants for women too

Comment

• Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants

U got pants for women too
                      What part of "the Bible says women should not wear pants" is countermanded by the existence of said pants?

Comment

trust me, a minimal part of human kind cares for your perverted thoughts, dishearten Sir

Comment

Originally posted by 5atan is better View Post
                          trust me...
                          Oh, yeah, trust Mrs. Anonymous on the internet.

Got a great deal on a bridge here. Trust me.

Comment

Why would any woman even want to wear pants? I mean, if she's trying to disguise her thick, ugly ankles then the temporary answer is longer skirts (which won't fool her husband, the only man whose opinion matters) but the only permanent solution is a combination of exercise and prayer. Pants won't help her in the long run.
                            Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                              What part of "the Bible says women should not wear pants" is countermanded by the existence of said pants?
                              She's Dutch.
                              U got pants for women too probably means something like this:
                              . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
                                Deuteronomy 22:5
                                The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God

Got that, Feminazis? You are abomination. And do you know what the Bible says to do to abominations?

Leviticus 20:13
                                If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Women who wear pants are worthy of execution. Yet the only place in the world that comes anywhere near to honoring God on this issue is Sudan:
                                Lubna Ahmed al-Hussein, who says she is facing 40 lashes, said she and 12 other women wearing trousers were arrested in a restaurant in the capital, Khartoum.

The women were arrested in a Khartoum restaurant and accused of wearing clothes that threatened the values and virtue of Sudanese society.
                                And, like everything worthwhile, the French are against it:
                                The French foreign ministry said in a statement it "strongly condemned" the punishment.

"France, which is fighting for the abolition of cruel, inhuman or degrading punishment or treatment and is combating violence against women, demands that the Sudanese authorities break off its prosecution of these people," the statement said.
                                Luckily they seem to fighting it the same way they've fought every other fight they've fought.

Once True Christianity takes over America, and we liberate Sudan, we will replace this "slap on the wrist" policy with what God actually wants.
                                Ha! Do house and yard work in a skirt then get back to me on that one..

Comment

Working...
                                X