X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Poll: 100% of blacks are freeloaders!

Originally posted by Alfred King View Post
    But of course! Even in Freehold there are people who use their brains.

Johny Joe Hold stole that election, the special election supervisor from the Iowa supreme court disappeared to never be heard from again...
    Well, from what I have seen so far on this forum, I'd never believe a word coming out of your mouth. Even a woman such as myself can tell you that almost anything that happens in Freehold must be God's will. So, if Mr. Hold won the election, he did not steal it, he simply won because it was God's perfect will for him to win. Okay?
    1 Corinthians 11:8- For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.

Comment

John Kasich thinks they should all start shoe shine stands. It's a good idea, but that's a lot of shoe shine stands.

Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

Screw Obama;

How come none of the major pro-Obama media outlets ever complain about his big flappy lipped wind draft when he's sticking his head out the window spitting his darkie DNA into our white children's mouth?

Nobody see what's going on?

Take your nigger spit and hork it in the bayou. Lord Jesus, please let people open their eyes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
          Or in Spanish, "Si, e Demons!"

(I don't know how to do the upside down exclamation point. )
          Demonises

Demise Son

I Do Semens

I Seed on Ms.

Nothing good can be spelled with this abominable word "Des Moines".
          The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
            I Seed on Ms.
            Great. It's all about masturbating over Feminazi literature.
            Bible boring? Nonsense!
            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
            You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post

Nothing good can be spelled with this abominable word "Des Moines".
              Sodemnise!

OH SWEET ZYGOTE JESUS, DES MOINES CAN BE USED TO SPELL SODEMNISE!

BURN IT DOWN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Born Again Bob View Post
                Sodemnise!

OH SWEET ZYGOTE JESUS, DES MOINES CAN BE USED TO SPELL SODEMNISE!

BURN IT DOWN!!!!
                It can also spell "Deism's One"! Or worse, "I Sod Semen".
                Bible boring? Nonsense!
                Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Blacks or 'African Americans' have lost the meaning of hard work ever since we freed them. After the brave Confederacy fell they federal government started and continues to give them money. I don't see why I should have to work my ass off just so a bunch of bums can take it all

Comment

Hello Dr. Sharpton! Nice to know you've come around to our way of thinking! I couldn't help but notice, however, that you've ignored Zechariah's kind request that you mosey on over to the Introduction Forum and post an introductory thread.

We really want to get to know you, brother!
                    WARNING:
                    In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                    REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Working...
                    X