X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!

Originally posted by Musika View Post
    This is a political forum that does not promote debate? If this is not a debate forum please direct me towards a place within this forum that I can debate politics with y'all
    Does Free Republic allow debate when demoncrats show up there? Does daily kos allow Republicans to show up and say whatever?

We believe in replacing the constitution with the King James 1611. The Republican party is the means to that end.
    Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
      Does Free Republic allow debate when demoncrats show up there? Does daily kos allow Republicans to show up and say whatever?

We believe in replacing the constitution with the King James 1611. The Republican party is the means to that end.
      There is a reason for seperation of church and state. Although it is sad that websites that are predominantly from one political party do not welcome debate from another party, even when it is civil. Same holds true for the many religions of the world.

As for replacing the constitution with the King James 1611, you are aware that doing that would be considered starting a dictatorship?

Comment

Praise be to God, I have seen the way. Obama is the Anti-Christ. All others will burn in eternal hellfire!

Comment

Praise be to God, I have seen the way. Obama is the Anti-Christ. All others will burn in eternal hellfire!
          Testify! Praise The Lord on high for what He has done here tonight!
          This sinner came here to persecute us, but now he has seen The Light®!

You may have had your Damascus Road experience!

Acts 9.3-15
          And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
          And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
          And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
          And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.
          And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.
          And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus.
          And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink.
          And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.
          And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,
          And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight.
          Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:
          And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name.
          But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
          As Jeremiah 23:29 teaches us.

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?
          Your heart that was like rock has been broken by The Host of Heaven! Shout Glory!
          Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

I was once blinded by godlessness but the light has been revealed to me!

Comment

Then start capitalizing words like "God" or else we will be asking you to vacate the premises!
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

(Ezekiel 3:6) Not to many people of a strange speech and of an hard language, whose words thou canst not understand. Surely, had I sent thee to them, they would have hearkened unto thee.

Speak correctly.
                sigpicBrothers and sisters, True Christians! Please stop by my page and listen to my band's first song!

http://www.purevolume.com/godslovenj Click and enjoy the new tune!

Comment

I'm quite sorry, my days as a satanic liberal atheist have done quite a number on my grammar.

Comment

I'm quite sorry, my days as a satanic liberal atheist have done quite a number on my grammar.
                    Stick your nose into a KJV1611 for a few years or find some online source, read all the threads here for a long time.

I highly recommend attending an Independent Baptist Church, or if not available, an independent church where Godly Republican politics and the Holy Second Amendment are openly discussed in the foyer for a few years. Get to know the people really well. Get to know what they really think about everything.

You'll come back Born Again®! I promise you. Washed as white as the snow. Shout Glory!

sigpic

Comment

• Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!

Your "evidence" for Obama being an anti-christ does not make sense to me, nor does it appeal to intuition. If you do have evidence of this, which I doubt exists, I would listen to it respectively.

Comment

Originally posted by JORDAN23 View Post
                        Barak Obama was born in Honalulu Hawaii not Chicago Ill. so the post about him being born in the 60606 zip code is false.
                        Obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya. As it turns out, the zip code for Mombasa is also 60606! Coincidence? Hardly - it is the zip code of Hell, home of Satan.

It's also debatable if Obama's mother was really "white." Can you be white and be a Muslim at the same time? I doubt it - God would not permit such a thing.

Obama's "white" mother

Proving that Obama was born in Kenya was so easy - just google "Obama born in Kenya" and you find all the proof you need!

Yep, the good old reliable Internet, information you can trust!

yours in Christ,
                        Brother Buford
                        yours in Christ,
                        Brother Buford

sigpic

The only way to reduce the number of nuclear weapons is to use them.
                        - Rush Limbaugh

Comment

Well he is doing a lot of good for your country!

Comment

I know it is ludicrous for women to talk politics but my Father allowed me to express my support to all the warriors of truth who are unmasking this Obamanation!

God bless!
                            Victoria

Comment

why don't you guys kill the antichrist and life happy ever after??

o yeah because somwhere you know it would be wrong to kill a fellow man.
                              obama isn't the antichrist get over it!

that's what your good friend of palin said!
                              Genesis3:22 Then the LORD God said, "Look, the human beings have become like us, knowing both good and evil. What if they reach out, take fruit from the tree of life, and eat it? Then they will live forever!"
                              Timothy2:12 I permit no woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she is to keep silent.

Comment

I am a sick young man who is destined for Hell and I deserve it.

{Moderated for the sake of decency}

Comment

Working...
                                X