X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are there any black (African) Goths and what color do they we

Amen, Reverend.
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Ok, Manson is NOT Goth I can tell you this now. Those who are NOT posers can't stand Manson. I don't care who you think you are, but if you are not Goth you cannot categorize Goth.

Yes there are African American Goths! My boyfriend, Shadow, is one, and yes he wears black.

Before you ask, Shadow has never done a thing to me. He does not hurt me, or himself; he does not worship "satan", in fact he is Christian. We like hard rock and techno. Neither one of us particularly enjoy the effects of alcohol (or the taste), but walking around the city at night is great when it's not storming. I don't like lightning.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow's_Tenshi View Post
        Ok, Manson is NOT Goth I can tell you this now. Those who are NOT posers can't stand Manson. I don't care who you think you are, but if you are not Goth you cannot categorize Goth.

Yes there are African American Goths! My boyfriend, Shadow, is one, and yes he wears black.

Before you ask, Shadow has never done a thing to me. He does not hurt me, or himself; he does not worship "satan", in fact he is Christian. We like hard rock and techno. Neither one of us particularly enjoy the effects of alcohol (or the taste), but walking around the city at night is great when it's not storming. I don't like lightning.
        Are you a queer? And a race-traitor too? And now you want to claim that goth trash are capable of being Christian?

Do you know how idiotic you sound?

Try reading more of this forum, nancyboy. You might learn something. I'll be praying for you.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow's_Tenshi View Post
          Manson is NOT Goth I can tell you this now. Those who are NOT posers can't stand Manson.
          Have you ever been to a MM show? Full of goths. What do goths wear? MM shirts.

End of argument.

Comment

Originally posted by revrggreen View Post
            WRONG AGAIN, DUCK! HEAVY METAL IS GOTH! So is black metal, punk, grunge, thrash, post-punk, neo-folk etc etc. Because Goths listen to all these musics - and more.

You know, you worthless goth freaks come onto these forums year in and year out, and tell us that goth is NOT the music! That it is a style and a state of mind and a way of dress and a way of living. As I said, you all 'claim' to all be into a diverse taste in music from post-punk to metal to industrial to rock music, and 'claim' that goth is NOT the music.

We have seen goths on these forums years before Virginia Tech happened, claiming they like 'guns and roses'. Same with Columbine. Apparently 'Manson' WAS goth BEFORE Columbine. So now he isn't??? Big surprise! You freaks will do anything to cover your own asses. First Goth is not the music, now it is??? We are NOT niave'.
            LOL, So, did you ever go to any of the things you mentioned here?? I guess not, so who are you to know what's really going on??

First of all, Metalheads and Goths rarely go to each others gigs or parties, it happens but it's not a frequent thing. Second, if you don't know that Post-Punk is another name for Goth than you are certainly not very informed about Goth. Third, the other styles you mention have either nothing to do with Goth (like grunge and all) they attract a completely different kind of people that are not even remotely Goth.

I do not claim you cannot listen to all those others but if you want a pure definition of Goth then your definition is not correct. Just like you claim MM is Goth, he isn't, he is a shockrocker who obviously wants to shock people with his appearance.

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
            Have you ever been to a MM show? Full of goths. What do goths wear? MM shirts.

End of argument.
            I do not even have CD's or even have a shirt of MM. I went once to a concert and was happy when it was over, I was glad I had free tickets because otherwise I would have been a waste money. What I saw was very little real Goths, many posers, yes, but Goths, not many.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
              Are you a queer? And a race-traitor too? And now you want to claim that goth trash are capable of being Christian?

Do you know how idiotic you sound?

Try reading more of this forum, nancyboy. You might learn something. I'll be praying for you.
              I'm a girl. I do not sound idiotic and I'm not a "race-traitor." What on Mother Earth is a "race-traitor?"

Goths are not trash....for the most part! Not all of us are vandals, or vampires, or anything of the like! Most of us really do lead normal lives!

Comment

Great. Now I'm a high school Asian lolita candy raver.

Comment

I'm sorry, but I am having trouble understanding what you mean.

Comment

Could that be because you're a blithering idiot?
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, no, it could be that Nobar King is just saying words and not elaborating on them.

Comment

You know I just LOVE when people who know absolutely NOTHING about SOMETHING and then claim to be know it all experts. Yes there are Black Goths, Emos, punks, pagan, heathens, wiccans, jews, etc etc whatever label you want to slap on us. If its something that appeals to us we are there.

Got a problem with it? There's the border, get out of the country and take your bs with you.

1. All Goths do not worship Satan. You are more likely to find a Luciferian or Anton Levist wearing a nice suit and working on wall street.

2.Being goth has ZERO to do with religion.

3. Goth Christians are BETTER Christians than those that seem to have their own moral deficiency and have nothing better to do than talk crap on a message board.

4. Hitler was not goth

5. Goths aren't racist. People are racist, doesn't matter what social group they have been pigeon holed into.

6. Goths don't hate Blacks or any other race.

7. Idiots like the ones who have been posting on this board are no more likely to see Heaven than Hitler was. Trust me your god is sick of you speaking for him and making him and his TRUE followers look like a bunch of bigoted ignorant sheep.

8. I am a black goth and I wear whatever the hell suits my mood for the day. If its jeans and a tank top so be it. If its a corset and jeans so be it. Being goth has nothing to do with it. I wear what I want when I want.

9. Plenty of Goths ARE Christian because again what you wear and what you listen to has JACK SHIT to do with what you believe.

10. I made this account just because I came across the forum on a Google search and what seemed harmless at first turned out to be a big hunk of horse shit spouted by people who's lives are so sad, devoid of spirituality and moral that its an insult to Christianity.

So from a BLACK Goth, parent, Heathen and proud to be one;

FUCK OFF and Odin bless...actually skip that part since you lot are deserving of the blessings of ANY deity.
                        Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by RayvenWolf View Post
                          1. All Goths do not worship Satan. You are more likely to find a Luciferian or Anton Levist wearing a nice suit and working on wall street.
                          I challenge you to come up with proof - Biblical or otherwise - for that claim.
                          2.Being goth has ZERO to do with religion.
                          And EVERYTHING to do with Satan.
                          3. Goth Christians are BETTER Christians than those that seem to have their own moral deficiency and have nothing better to do than talk crap on a message board.
                          4. Hitler was not goth
                          He was not goth in the way that Christ was not a Christian and Marx was not a Marxist.
                          5. Goths aren't racist. People are racist, doesn't matter what social group they have been pigeon holed into.
                          So does this mean that goths aren't people?
                          7. Idiots like the ones who have been posting on this board are no more likely to see Heaven than Hitler was. Trust me your god is sick of you speaking for him and making him and his TRUE followers look like a bunch of bigoted ignorant sheep.
                          8. I am a black goth and I wear whatever the hell suits my mood for the day. If its jeans and a tank top so be it. If its a corset and jeans so be it. Being goth has nothing to do with it. I wear what I want when I want.
                          But if you were a proper person and not a goth you wouldn't want to wear a corset.
                          9. Plenty of Goths ARE Christian because again what you wear and what you listen to has JACK SHIT to do with what you believe.
                          10. I made this account just because I came across the forum on a Google search and what seemed harmless at first turned out to be a big hunk of horse shit spouted by people who's lives are so sad, devoid of spirituality and moral that its an insult to Christianity.
                          What do you know about Christianity? You're a darkie who thinks they're a viking. I wouldn't trust you to tell me what you had for breakfast this morning, let alone what God thinks about anything.
                          O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                            Which one? That not all goths are not Satan worshipers or that the average satanist is a very "normal looking person

And EVERYTHING to do with Satan.
                            Are you that dense? Satan is a RELIGIOUS concept and the typical imagery an insult to pagans. Being goth has nothing to do with religion and thus cannot have ANYTHING let alone EVERYTHING to do with Satan.

*points to darkie comment further down* See only racist idiots who could never get with let alone have a meaningful relationship with ANYONE let alone a woman of ethnic background would say that. Some Christian you are.

But hey if you want proof and you are worried about bursting into flames the minute you walk through the door, go to your local goth club, oh wait you'd have to dress to fit in. I bet you don't own black clothes at all do you?

He was not goth in the way that Christ was not a Christian and Marx was not a Marxist.
                            Actually he was an art obsessed whack job who managed to like many persuasive leaders in the history of the would put his ideals and voice in front of like minded people and then piss away all the funding he was given to fuel his art obsession.

Jesus wasn't a Christian. Jesus was JEWISH. You're as bad as neo nazis and white power idiots who claimed Jesus was WHITE for the longest time yet forgetting his homeland was the goddamn middle east.

So does this mean that goths aren't people?
                            I see I will have to dumb down the rest of my responses so as they do not fly over your intellectually challenged frontal lobe

When you and the rest of the fools on here have removed the planks from your eyes then maybe you will actually be fit to make judgment calls simply based on what you see and not what any of you idiots actually knows. Oh wait no you won't because you lot will never realize that you have fallen very short of the mark of what it means to be a GOOD Christian. This thread is proof of that.

But if you were a proper person and not a goth you wouldn't want to wear a corset.
                            Oh yes because proper people don't wear garments that have been both outer and under garments for centuries. Do you think before you start typing?

Actually I AM a proper person. I've never been to jail, never killed anyone. I go to work I pay my bills and take care of my son. I am a good and loyal friend and caring to my lovers. I also don't go around making judgment calls based on clothing alone.

Hmm I didn't know there were any Bible quotes that squat to do with being goth or emo and considering I have more than likely read the Bible more than you, I'd love for you to provide a scripture proving otherwise.

What do you know about Christianity? You're a darkie who thinks they're a viking. I wouldn't trust you to tell me what you had for breakfast this morning, let alone what God thinks about anything.
                            I didn't know the gods cared about skin color. Are you actually racist enough to say that because I am black and pagan that I know nothing of Christianity? I know plenty because my mother's side of the family is Baptist. My father's side is Methodist. I grew up around better Christians, hell atheists who were better people than the ones on this board. I chose to switch religions, the reasons why are know of your narrow minded business though. And no I don't think I am a viking I just happen to divide my worship between the Norse, Celt and Egyptian Pantheon.

And yes I am a BLACK woman I am also Shoshone and Scott/Irish. What's it to YOU? WHEN I was a Christian I was a better Christian than you.

-The unsaved trash < By the way it'll be a cold day in the underworld before I ever go back to Christianity. I made my choice at 13, my parents respected that and I could care less if a bunch of narrow minded prigs think I am unsaved by their standards.
                            Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Brother Temperence, it is obvious the 'goth' is really wack job. She has no idea what she is talking about. You can also tell she is lying about where she lives (unless she just moved there) as you and I both know she is a brit. A US of A born nigra would not be so uppity and would know her place. Those brit ones think they are normal. Isn't that funny?
                              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Trust me your god is sick of you speaking for him and making him and his TRUE followers look like a bunch of bigoted ignorant sheep.
                                Jesus wasn't a Christian. Jesus was JEWISH. You're as bad as neo nazis and white power idiots who claimed Jesus was WHITE for the longest time yet forgetting his homeland was the goddamn middle east.
                                Ha! Shows how little you know! Not only do we have 100% PROOF that Jesus is very pleased with how we spread His Word, but that He is blue-eyed and blond-haired!
                                For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

Don't you feel like an idiot now? So tell me, does your master know you're wasting time on the Internet when you should be cleaning his house or ironing his shirts? If he kicks you out in the street for this, you'll be lucky if even a wetback would hire you as his maid!
                                And yes I am a BLACK woman I am also Shoshone and Scott/Irish. What's it to YOU? WHEN I was a Christian I was a better Christian than you.
                                Though I do have to wonder if your about as black as Dogspit Wolfburgers is injun.
                                Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                                Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                                Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                                All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                                Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                                On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                                My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Working...
                                X