X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, I am Christian Weston Chandler

I am a highly functioning autistic and have come here to seek sanctuary in the name of the holy spirit from those filthy trolls who try to hurt me. I am a well known artist and creator of Sonichu. Nice to meet you all.

Re: Hello, I am Christian Weston Chandler

Welcome!

Why not pray to Jesus to fix you and make you normal?
    I Jesus!

Comment

Oh, believe me I have. I have come to believe he has a reason for me to be highly functioning autistic and am grateful he allowed me to have the artistry skills I possess. I hope to, one day, find a faithful boyfriend free girl.

Comment

Originally posted by CWCSonichu View Post
        I hope to, one day, find a faithful boyfriend free girl.

Well, I'm not sure what good that's going to do for you.

Responsible parents of retards usually make sure the little tyke only shoots blanks, if you get my drift.
        The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

"Credo elvem etiam vivere"

Comment

Is there a reason why you are trying to disassociate yourself with the Asperger's crowd?
          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by HTannor View Post
            Well, I'm not sure what good that's going to do for you.

Responsible parents of retards usually make sure the little tyke only shoots blanks, if you get my drift.
            True, I hadn't really considered that. Since I'm highly functioning Autistic, perhaps I'm minor enough in my affliction that it doesn't get passed on to my children. I'll pray that it doesn't, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
              Is there a reason why you are trying to disassociate yourself with the Asperger's crowd?
              Because they're not autistic, they're just trying to draw attention away from us truly afflicted. They're horrible sinners.

Comment

Because they're not autistic, they're just trying to draw attention away from us truly afflicted. They're horrible sinners.
                And how!

I hear all these hippies talking about how our children MUST be getting poisoned, "Just look at all the increased cases of autism and Asperger's!" Well, it could be that everyone's just trying to jump on that "special needs" bandwagon and that literally ANYONE can be diagnosed as autistic these days. Just look at all the has-been celebrities trying to revive their careers by getting pity from the general public. "Self-diagnosis of Asperger syndrome is common, and some doctors may overdiagnose in order to enable a child to receive special education, or for other reasons."
                Member of Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879 (NOT the Heretical Council of 1912!)

Comment

Welcome CWCSonichu!

What single passage in the KJV turned your life around and how?

I think it is terrific you are artisitic! Do you do stained glass for Churches? I'd like a panel done for my home.
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Q View Post
                    And how!

I hear all these hippies talking about how our children MUST be getting poisoned, "Just look at all the increased cases of autism and Asperger's!" Well, it could be that everyone's just trying to jump on that "special needs" bandwagon and that literally ANYONE can be diagnosed as autistic these days. Just look at all the has-been celebrities trying to revive their careers by getting pity from the general public. "Self-diagnosis of Asperger syndrome is common, and some doctors may overdiagnose in order to enable a child to receive special education, or for other reasons."
                    I'm so glad I found this community on nice, wholesome Christians. God be with you.

Comment

Asbergers ... They're horrible sinners.
                      This is a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.

So what does being autistic entail anyway? Some sort of demon infestation in your brain particles?
                      A woman came up to me the other day, 12/6/2016 and said:
                      "But Mr. Winner, if GOD loves everyone then why is there so much suffering in the world?"

Because GOD doesn't love everyone. Too many people have this absurd idea in their heads that GOD is all loving.
                      If he was all loving, then murderers, thieves and homosexuals would be waiting for you in Heaven.

GOD doesn't open his gate to just anyone. Being a True Christian™ is like a Queue Jump ticket at Disney, we are guaranteed a ride with JESUS.

Comment

Originally posted by WinnerNotSinner View Post
                        This is a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.

So what does being autistic entail anyway? Some sort of demon infestation in your brain particles?
                        I can't help what god gave me. I just try to the best with what I've got.

Comment

GOD gave you the affliction for a reason. It might have been your parents who messed your life up for you because they weren't right with Jesus.

How old are you? And what Church do you go to?
                          A woman came up to me the other day, 12/6/2016 and said:
                          "But Mr. Winner, if GOD loves everyone then why is there so much suffering in the world?"

Because GOD doesn't love everyone. Too many people have this absurd idea in their heads that GOD is all loving.
                          If he was all loving, then murderers, thieves and homosexuals would be waiting for you in Heaven.

GOD doesn't open his gate to just anyone. Being a True Christian™ is like a Queue Jump ticket at Disney, we are guaranteed a ride with JESUS.

Comment

Welcome friend.

I think you should listen to Br. Winner here.
                            In any case, don't you have any L.A. Phonebooks to memorise or Pentagon codes to crack?

If not I'd say get cracking on Genesis and just keep going.

Comment

Hey CWCSonichu,

Remember that normal is a relative term and everything created in God's image is perfect in His eyes. Don't let these people debase you - what society deems as abnormal is just society's standard of perfection.
                              Psalm 139:21-22
                              Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
                              I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Comment

Working...
                              X