X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are there any black (African) Goths and what color do they we

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
    How do they distinguish themselves from the tribalists and metal heads?There's even a website for these confused Satan worshipers: ethnicgoth.com. It's a place for them to meet up and plan their baby killing adventures, I'm sure, and also a pick-up-lounge for anonymous dating.

It's a self justifying website:This ethnic goth faq might help clear up any questions. Some of it is not accurate, but what would you expect from a goth? Still, it's interesting to read about how they view themselves:
    So, back to what color do they wear? Let's assume they wear all black. Why haven't we seen any black goth trenchcoat school killings? Maybe the police didn't identify the perps as goths because they didn't even know that there are black goths? It could be that some of the violent crimes committed by blacks are really goth crimes that are mislabeled or misunderstood by the investigators assigned to the cases.
    If you can't identify a Goth from a Metalhead then you certainly have no idea what you are talking about.

The FAQ in you presented here is certainly the best description I have been reading here, it's all sound in that FAQ.

Originally posted by revrggreen View Post
    Goths are just like their Idol Adolf Hitler, who was the first Goth. They hate Blacks and Christians and anyone who isn't a pure-blood. That's why they wear all that white make-up, as a sign of their white sepremist attitute, and of their hate for blacks.
    LOL, The Goth subculture raised somewhere in the late 1970's, Hitler was long dead by then. Also, in the early days the Goth subculture leaned politically more to the left than to the right, nowadays politics are eradicated inside the Goth scene, everybody goes along with everybody, no matter his/her opinions.

I doubt it - because Emo is just another word for Goth.

Though Goths may deny it, you just need to look at your average emo and you can tell they're really Goths. Sissy Goths, but Goths nonetheless.

While all goths are bi-sexual, Emos are what you may call the 'gay community' of the gothic cult. That's the best way I can explain their 'relationship' within the gothic world.
    Nope, Emo is something quite different, it goes more towards punk than Goth, you rarely find emo's in the Gothsubculture as styles like music and clothing as so different, as is the state of mind.

My thoughts exactly, Brother T! But then, that just sums up the Goths!

These freaks go out of their way to make me look bad. They claim I post hateful propaganda against them, and other nonsense! This is nothing but a ridiculous PR campaign by Goths, to divert people from their true nature! To make people 'think' they're just a bunch of peaceful misunderstood bullied kids - when in fact they're really a well-organized racist neo-nazi terrorist hate-cult, under the control of Marilyn Manson!

And why do you think MM is a Goth?? He isn't a Goth, he's a shockrocker.

In Europe the percentage of black Goths are fairly low because we don't have that many black people running around and most tend to be in the R&B/Hiphop scene. Asians are a little more frequent but still white birds in the the Gothscene. In contradiction to you people here the Goth subculture is not about color, or heritage, it's about a state of mind and a mutual feeling. Everybody is treated the same, no racism, no judgement, everybody is welcomed. You should learn from Goths instead of continually posting stereotypes that no sane person believes anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by snottyduck View Post
      In Europe the percentage of black Goths are fairly low because we don't have that many black people running around and most tend to be in the R&B/ Hiphop scene. Asians are a little more frequent but still white birds in the the Gothscene.
      You sure seem to know a lot, Mr. Knowitallduck. And a racist, to boot.
      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

You sure seem to know a lot, Mr. Knowitallduck. And a racist, to boot.

The bird thing was just a metaphor.

And yes, I know a lot, unlike you I spend half of my life in the Gothscene, so I might say I know it better than all you combined.

Comment

The bird thing was just a metaphor.

And yes, I know a lot, unlike you I spend half of my life in the Gothscene, so I might say I know it better than all you combined.
          No, you don't. You don't know everyone's background, so you can't make that claim. Back when I had to go to public high school, I used to hang out with every group, but the goths were my fav. They're mostly really cool, extremely goofy sometimes though. But many have sexual desires that aren't mainstream, and everyone has some type of problem, mental, emotional, or physical. They're good people, but few were Christian, and of those, the majority were Catholic. They say bad company corrupts good morals, and in the end I left before I had a fall from grace.
          Willpower rules the world.

Comment

T, you're showing more signs of wisdom. You were lucky to escape the cruel fate that the duckster has chosen. Consider yourself blessed.

Comment

Thank you, again.

Comment

Originally posted by tLakota View Post
                No, you don't. You don't know everyone's background, so you can't make that claim. Back when I had to go to public high school, I used to hang out with every group, but the goths were my fav. They're mostly really cool, extremely goofy sometimes though. But many have sexual desires that aren't mainstream, and everyone has some type of problem, mental, emotional, or physical. They're good people, but few were Christian, and of those, the majority were Catholic. They say bad company corrupts good morals, and in the end I left before I had a fall from grace.

No, I do not know everyones background, that's true. But at least they don't scream racist things like many do here. Sure, many aren't really mainstream, even not in sexual desires but nobody forces anyone to be something that they don't want to be, I mean by this, while I know some gay Goths it has never occurred to me to become gay too, it's just not who I am. And that's what these people here don't realize, they still seem to believe in stereotypes. Neither does all Goths are satanist, wiccans and so on, everybody choses that for him/herself. It doesn't mean that Goths are bad company, if a gay goth tries to make a move on me I will kick his sorry butt too, I just don't appreciate that kind of behavior. In general Goths really behave better than most people, when I go out I never have to worry about violence, In all those years I go out in that scene I never even encountered a fight. And no, not all Goths are good people, there are bad Goths too, just as in any society but it's your own choice if you want to be friends with this kind of people or not.

Comment

Rip the sacred flesh
                  Sodomize the holy asshole
                  Drink the red blood of the mother of earth
                  Masturbation on the dead body of christ
                  The king of Jews is dead
                  and so are the lies
                  Vomit on the host of Heaven
                  Masturbate on the throne of God
                  Break the seals of angels
                  Drink the sweet blood of Christ
                  Taste the flesh of the priest
                  Sodomize holy nuns
                  The king of Jews is a liar
                  The Heavens will burn
                  Dethrone the son of God
                  God is dead
                  Holyness is gone
                  Purity is gone
                  Prayers are burned
                  Covered in black shit
                  Rape the holy ghost
                  Unclean birth of Jesus Christ
                  Heaven will fall
                  Fuck the church
                  Fuck Christ
                  Fuck the Virgin
                  Fuck the gods of Heaven
                  Fuck the name of Jesus

This is a text written in a gothic cd!!! THEY ARE EVIL!

Comment

THAT'S WHAT WE'RE SAYING!!!

Comment

Originally posted by filantrop View Post
                      Rip the sacred flesh
                      Sodomize the holy asshole
                      Drink the red blood of the mother of earth
                      Masturbation on the dead body of christ
                      The king of Jews is dead
                      and so are the lies
                      Vomit on the host of Heaven
                      Masturbate on the throne of God
                      Break the seals of angels
                      Drink the sweet blood of Christ
                      Taste the flesh of the priest
                      Sodomize holy nuns
                      The king of Jews is a liar
                      The Heavens will burn
                      Dethrone the son of God
                      God is dead
                      Holyness is gone
                      Purity is gone
                      Prayers are burned
                      Covered in black shit
                      Rape the holy ghost
                      Unclean birth of Jesus Christ
                      Heaven will fall
                      piffle the church
                      piffle Christ
                      piffle the Virgin
                      piffle the gods of Heaven
                      piffle the name of Jesus

This is a text written in a gothic cd!!! THEY ARE EVIL!
                      Band name, name of the CD and Song name, please.

Comment

goths, satanists, witches, and the like are all different. This sounds satanist to me. Goth music is more like Breaking the Habit by Linkin' Park.

Memories consume
                        Like opening the wound
                        I�m picking me apart again
                        You all assume
                        I�m safe here in my room
                        (unless I try to start again)

I don�t want to be the one
                        The battles always choose
                        �Cause inside I realize
                        That I�m the one confused

I don�t know what�s worth fighting for
                        Or why I have to scream
                        I don�t know why I instigate
                        And say what I don�t mean
                        I don�t know how I got this way
                        I know it�s not alright
                        So I�m
                        Breaking the habit
                        Tonight

Another embodiment of the 'goth' music scene is System which is by the same artist.

You fell away,
                        What more can I say?
                        The feelings evolved,
                        I won't let it out,
                        I can't replace...
                        Your screaming face,
                        Feeling the sickness inside

Why won't you die?
                        Your blood in mine…
                        We'll be fine…
                        Then your body will be mine

So many words
                        Can't describe my face
                        This feeling's evolved
                        So soon to break out
                        I can't relate
                        to a happy state
                        feeling the blood run inside

Why won't you die?
                        Your blood in mine…
                        We'll be fine…
                        Then your body will be mine

Why is everything so fucking hard for me?
                        Keep me down to what you think I should be!
                        Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry?

Keep on trying I’ll not die so easily

I will not die…

I will not die…

I will not die…

Why won't you die?
                        Your blood is mine….
                        We'll be fine….
                        Then your body will be mine (x 2)

Either way, being around people who believe this kind of pain is natural was hard for me. I was used to wallowing in good fortune and the love of Christ, so this quickly depressed me and I left them behind.

Comment

Originally posted by tLakota View Post
                          goths, satanists, witches, and the like are all different. This sounds satanist to me. Goth music is more like Breaking the Habit by Linkin' Park.

Removed Lyrics for convience

Either way, being around people who believe this kind of pain is natural was hard for me. I was used to wallowing in good fortune and the love of Christ, so this quickly depressed me and I left them behind.
                          OK, I can understand you got depressed this but it only applies to you personally of course. It's your decision to leave them behind and I respect that choice. For me, it's a different story, I've been a Goth for over 15 years now and never have been feeling depressed by Goth music or people, I usually avoid those depressed types, they indeed bring no happiness. But being depressed and sad is not only a thing Goths experience, many common people have it too.

Being a Satanist is a free choice, you either go with it or not. I have not met many Satanic Goths, and it's not that they try to hide it, Goths are open about things like that. You will find a lot more Satanist in the Black/Death metal scene than in the Goth scene.

Comment

Band name, name of the CD and Song name, please.
                            You idiot duck. If you really wanted to download that particular song you could have easily googled any of the lines in the lyrics to find the particular artist.

Comment

You idiot duck. If you really wanted to download that particular song you could have easily googled any of the lines in the lyrics to find the particular artist.

Mhh, indeed I can. And I did.

Seems that the lyrics are from a band named Havohej and the song is called Dethrone the son of god. Now, this band is not even remotely Goth like the OP of the lyrics claimed, it's actually a Heavy Metal band and the Metal scene is completely different that the Gothic scene.

In other words, it's just a lame post to stir up the emotions.

Comment

Mhh, indeed I can. And I did.

Seems that the lyrics are from a band named Havohej and the song is called Dethrone the son of god. Now, this band is not even remotely Goth like the OP of the lyrics claimed, it's actually a Heavy Metal band and the Metal scene is completely different that the Gothic scene.

In other words, it's just a lame post to stir up the emotions.
                                WRONG AGAIN, DUCK! HEAVY METAL IS GOTH! So is black metal, punk, grunge, thrash, post-punk, neo-folk etc etc. Because Goths listen to all these musics - and more.

You know, you worthless goth freaks come onto these forums year in and year out, and tell us that goth is NOT the music! That it is a style and a state of mind and a way of dress and a way of living. As I said, you all 'claim' to all be into a diverse taste in music from post-punk to metal to industrial to rock music, and 'claim' that goth is NOT the music.

We have seen goths on these forums years before Virginia Tech happened, claiming they like 'guns and roses'. Same with Columbine. Apparently 'Manson' WAS goth BEFORE Columbine. So now he isn't??? Big surprise! You freaks will do anything to cover your own asses. First Goth is not the music, now it is??? We are NOT niave'.

Comment

Working...
                                X