X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Steps for gay youth to return to the closet

Originally posted by spexote View Post
    or you could just let them be gay. it's not in any way affecting you, I don't understand what everyone's conviction is to make people conform to their beliefs.
    It doesn't affect us? Like it didn't affect Sodom and Gomorrah? It's offensive to God. That's reason enough to put a stop to it. Jesus doesn't want to watch grown men having anal sex. The more people who have anal sex, the closer we get to a Sodom and Gomorrah natural disaster. It isn't just their own safety that they're putting at risk but everyone in the vicinity. I care too much about the innocent children to sit back allow that to happen.

However, I should also point out that staying in the closet helps protect homosexuals from all the bullying I mentioned earlier. It's not just for the benefit of others, it helps protect them too! You must really have it out for homosexuals considering you want them to just "let them be gay", which results in them getting bullied, increases their suicide rates, makes them feel unsafe, and most importantly, condemns them to an eternity of suffering. What are you? Some kind of homophobe?
    Close minded people are just right people who don't want to spend time arguing.

Comment

Originally posted by Prayer Warrior View Post
      It doesn't affect us? Like it didn't affect Sodom and Gomorrah? It's offensive to God. That's reason enough to put a stop to it. Jesus doesn't want to watch grown men having anal sex. The more people who have anal sex, the closer we get to a Sodom and Gomorrah natural disaster. It isn't just their own safety that they're putting at risk but everyone in the vicinity. I care too much about the innocent children to sit back allow that to happen.

However, I should also point out that staying in the closet helps protect homosexuals from all the bullying I mentioned earlier. It's not just for the benefit of others, it helps protect them too! You must really have it out for homosexuals considering you want them to just "let them be gay", which results in them getting bullied, increases their suicide rates, makes them feel unsafe, and most importantly, condemns them to an eternity of suffering. What are you? Some kind of homophobe?
      lmfao are you serious? nowhere in my post did I indicate any irrational discrimination towards homosexuals, which is exactly what you are doing. What I suggested is that we just end the bullying anyway, which would eradicate the suicide rate increases, and suffering. If you are the problem, you can be the solution too.

Comment

lmfao are you serious? nowhere in my post did I indicate any irrational discrimination towards homosexuals, which is exactly what you are doing. What I suggested is that we just end the bullying anyway, which would eradicate the suicide rate increases, and suffering. If you are the problem, you can be the solution too.
        Don't be silly. Prayer Warrior isn't part of the problem, Satan and Hollywood are.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

lmfao are you serious? nowhere in my post did I indicate any irrational discrimination towards homosexuals, which is exactly what you are doing.
          I have the most rational reason for discrimination in existence. I didn't write the Bible, I just obey it. I also am not personally a bully, I just acknowledge that it exists and am giving them advice on how to avoid it.

You can say that you're not discriminating against them, but your callous disregard for their well being makes me wonder if it really does them any good. If you saw a child in a bar drinking away, or gambling away, would you sit around and say "that doesn't affect me", or would you be a good Samaritan and intervene? If you saw a man about to drive off a cliff, would you sit back and relax knowing it didn't affect you, or would you yell and scream at him to change his direction?

It would be easy to ignore other's sins. I'm not doing this for me, I'm doing it for them. So yes, when you make the argument that you should ignore someone who's life is at risk because it doesn't affect you, I would suggest that you have some sort of hate for that group. I gave you the benefit of the doubt to assume that even though you didn't care enough to intervene if homosexuals were increasing their chance of death, maybe there were at least some other people you would care about. Maybe you were just particularly uncaring towards homosexuals but otherwise you were a decent person. Maybe I was mistaken and I should have just assumed that you are this uncaring and callous towards everybody.

What I suggested is that we just end the bullying anyway, which would eradicate the suicide rate increases, and suffering. If you are the problem, you can be the solution too.
          Where did you suggest that?

or you could just let them be gay. it's not in any way affecting you, I don't understand what everyone's conviction is to make people conform to their beliefs.
          No where in this post do I see you mentioning that we should just "end bullying". Don't try to pretend your position was different than it was.

Even if your position is that we should just "end bullying", how do you suggest we go about that? What one person calls "bullying", another person calls "helping". For the sake of argument though, lets say these bullies are in the wrong. I think we should end starvation, create world peace, and end crime as well. Except in the real world it isn't that simple.

I'd love to tell people that they should leave their car doors unlocked because there shouldn't be crime and car theft. But I know in the real world that isn't going to happen. I'd love to say that cops don't need to carry guns because their word should be enough and they shouldn't need guns, but I know if that criminals wouldn't adhere to the cops unless they had some sort of force to back up their words.

I can't just "end bullying", that is out of my power. So instead I'm giving troubled youth advice on how they can make themselves less likely to be targeted by bullies. Gay teens get bullied more often, so as long as they remain in the closet they'll get bullied less often. It's as simple as that.

Although I do hope that some of these troubled teens will eventually become fully straight, as Mary mentioned adopting a "Fake It 'Till You Make It!" strategy, I know that most homosexuals would just disregard that that idea emphatically stating that it is completely impossible to change their sexual preference. So to those people I am trying to give them advice that they are able to follow and implement.

Comment

He didn’t care, or at least we thought he didn’t care, and that’s what’s really difficult for us because we thought he didn’t care,” his parents told the outlet.

They said that Fritchley liked to paint his nails and loved pink. He also wore the same SpongeBob sweatshirt most days.

“I think probably because he was in the same clothes every single day that they used that as a weapon,” Fritchley’s mother, Debbey, told WKRN. She said Fritchley loved doing laundry though.

“He was told because he didn’t necessarily have a religion and that he said he was gay that he was going to go to hell. They told him that quite often,” Debbey added.

Though his parents knew he was being bullied, they say they didn’t know the extent of how Fritchley was feeling.

“It was really abusive. I don’t think it was ever physical. I think it was just words, but words hurt. They really hurt,” his father, Steve, told WKRN.

“This has just blindsided us. This is something we would have never, ever expected.”

Debbey said he was loved more than he realized, but he was still failed.

“We all failed him. We all failed him. It’s as simple as that,” she said.

Now Fritchley’s parents are looking to make sure a child or parent doesn’t go through what their family is going through. They want to set up a foundation to educate people on bullying and suicide awareness.

A local restaurant, Penalties Sports Bar & Grill, is helping by creating a GoFundMe.

“This is a growing area and I think people need to be more accepting of new people, whether they like them, whether they are the same as them, everybody’s different. Accept them and respect them and parents need to focus on that with their kids more,” said Shondelle Lewis, co-owner of the restaurant.

“We are absolutely shocked and devastated by this news,” said Superintendent of Bedford County Schools Tammy Garrett. “Anytime someone takes his or her life, especially a child, it is nearly unbearable. Our hearts go out to his parents and family as they deal with this terrible loss.”

This is another life that could have been saved if only he decided to stay in the closet. No doubt this child is roasting and toasting in Hell right now. His classmates tries to warn him about the impending doom that awaited him, yet he chose to continue with the big gay agenda rather than hide his perversion.

Comment

Remember, the closet that gay-leaning young men need to return to is the prayer closet. Get in there and really grapple with Jesus! He will see you through.
              His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by The Attention Seeker Jen
                Wow, you're just a nasty person Jen. Attacking queers for non-Biblical reasons? Secular bigotry is not tolerated here.
                I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
                Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
                But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
                From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

I concede that the fag hag would know about the gays better than any of us 100% hetero Christian men. And that point about Biden - crude, unGodly - but most probably accurate.
                  If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
                    I concede that the fag hag would know about the gays better than any of us 100% hetero Christian men.
                    I would not diminish the efforts of some of the pastors here. I am not up to date but I remember at least one of them spreading the word of Jesus to men in cheap motels or behind gas stations.

The hard work being done there should get some recognition.
                    Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

Comment

Working...
                    X