X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starbucks is Flavored With Sodomite Semen!

THIS JUST IN. Stay away from ALL Starbucks, or prepare yourself for hellfire.

NYC pastor: Starbucks is flavoured with the semen of sodomites

A New York pastor has warned that Starbucks coffees are flavoured with the “semen of sodomites”.

Coffee chain Starbucks recently launched a new ad campaign featuring two well-known drag artists – American Idol star Adore Delano and RuPaul’s Drag Race winner Bianca Del Rio.

Pastor James David Manning, of the ATLAH World Missionary Church in Harlem, claimed last week that Starbucks was “ground zero” for Ebola, which is being spread by “upscale sodomites”.

His remarks sparked a protest in which gay rights advocates handed out free coffee outside his church – which has provoked Manning into another attack on Starbucks.

He said in another video rant: “They had a big bucket of Starbucks coffee. They said that this church is a hate church, and that I’m a hate preacher.”

Citing a satirical news report – which he appeared to take seriously – Manning said: “Starbucks is a place where these types frequent and a lot of body fluids are exchanged there.

“The thing that I was not aware of is that… what Starbucks was doing, is they were taking specimens of male semen, and they were putting it in the blends of their lattes.

“It’s the absolute truth. They’re using male semen, and putting it into the blends of coffees that they sell.

“My suspicion is that they’re getting their semen from sodomites. Semen flavours up the coffee, and makes you thinks you’re having a good time.”

PinkNews has approached Starbucks for comment.

Manning claimed last month that Vladimir Putin is planning to out Barack Obama as a gay man within 100 days. His deadline is next Wednesday, November 12.

Watch his rant below:

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Re: Starbucks is Flavored With Sodomite Semen!

My Satanist Wiccan neighbor at my place in Texas has a lot of cat familiars about, and her yard always reeks of stale cat urine. I notice that same odor wafting out of every Starbucks I've been near. One can only imagine what infernal elixirs they concoct in those dens of inequity.
    Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

And that is the exact reason, our entire church boycotts and protests (the ladies, silently, but with signs approved by our fathers and husbands) against the brand! That is utterly disgusting and vile. I can't imagine why any reasonable person would go there! The popularity of the brand goes to show how utterly despicable the current society is and the need to return to Biblical law as one godly nation showing the rest of the world the best way to go!
      "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

This is what I was presented with last time I went to Starbucks. Never again.

sigpic

Comment

I am boycotting Starbuck's for life and any good Christian should do so likewise. Starbuck's is a franchise of sodomites and thus; from the pit of Hell itself.
          Revelation 19:15 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God."

Comment

My word! I am so thankful I never enjoyed coffee and therefore never drank Starbucks! That is absolutely horrifying. Especially for all the Christian souls who have no idea what they are putting in their bodies. As God says in 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 "Your Body is a Temple" Woe be to those who invite sodomites into God's holy temple!!!
            sigpic
            Praise Jesus! For He alone saves

Comment

That is quite simply beyond belief. I'm incredulous.

Thankfully, the bible is always there to give me strength.

Job 9:16 If I had called, and he had answered me; yet would I not believe that he had hearkened unto my voice.
              Numbers 10:9 And if ye go to war in your land against the enemy that oppresseth you, then ye shall blow an alarm with the trumpets; and ye shall be remembered before the LORD your God, and ye shall be saved from your enemies.

Comment

Working...
              X