X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show us the bodies

If thousands of Americans died in Puerto Rico after some rain, then where are all the bodies? Show us the bodies. Show us the police reports. Show us the autopsies proving they died because of the rain.

Democrats continue to be negative ninnies about Trump's highest achievement so far in office. Trump sums up his performance nicely: “I actually think it is one of the best jobs that’s ever been done". That's even better then Brownie did - and he did a heckava job.
    If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Re: Show us the bodies

It is so helpful to have a physician in our church here at Landover Baptist. You would know, Dr. Toole, that there are many causes of death. If there had not been bad weather in Puerto Rice many people would have died anyway of old age, car wrecks and disease.

I've had it with that Mayor of San Juan claiming President Trump did not get assistance to Puerto Rico fast enough. The response was a model for organized effective assistance. Eventually we will find there were close to zero deaths due to the hurricane.
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

It's a setup - the corrupt Democrat Mayor of San Juan stuffed all those bodies in those millions of bottles of water that Trump left for her on the airport runway that she never came to pick up. Proof once again that the Democrats would kill the Baby Jesus if they thought He would vote Republican.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Waterbottles.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	1922431
      Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
      brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
      ...and get off my lawn
      sigpic

Comment

1. If Puertoricans are Americans, then how come they fly the Cuban flag?

2. If all those people had really died, then Brother Alan Swallows would certainly have known about it via the morticians' grapevine, and he would have mentioned it.

I am calling Fake News on this one.
        Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

We need to see the bodies but I personally don't want to see the bodies.
          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

I'm looking out my window right now - it's not raining. There are no bodies. No evidence at all. Prove there was a hurricane. Prove there is a Puerto Rico. Collusion?

We spent billions of dollars for this?!

Comment

Feels like the Dems are not giving us the full story. Maybe an odd 2,999 extra died... what they're not telling us is the mixed truth - those extra bodies were the post-storm result of expected crime from the latinos killing each other over stolen tvs and such.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim C. Lombardo View Post
                Feels like the Dems are not giving us the full story. Maybe an odd 2,999 extra died... what they're not telling us is the mixed truth - those extra bodies were the post-storm result of expected crime from the latinos killing each other over stolen tvs and such.
                I don't understand why anyone is blaming President Trump or the United States for what happens in Puerto Rico. I read up on the place and learned this. Its people are brown skinned and speak Mexican.

So, it is logical to ask, where did they come from? That is, who were the original people that landed on the island of Puerto Rico?

The original settlers of Puerto Rico were not from the United States because they are not white and do not speak American. This leaves only one other alternative, they were Mexicans. Today, the problems of Puerto Rico must be solved by Mexico. President Trump and our country are not responsible.
                Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

More wisdom from the President: "If a person died for any reason, like old age, just add them on to the list," he tweeted.

The President's compassion knows no (lower) limits. Basically some extra people died of old age earlier than they would have if there'd been no hurricane. You can split hairs over a few months/years/decades here and there, but the basic fact is it was nothing to do with the President so go suck lemons losers. He was playing golf, not sending disasters to kill brown people. Except if it's bombs then yes he is.

Comment

Working...
                  X