X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Obama Claims Atheists, Jews Go To Heaven!

Offcr Homer
    Stupid question deleted
    Offither, whats up with the new avy? Are you gay now?

I bet you sing a mean YMCA song huh?

sigpic

Tweet me Here
    My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Officer, have you been drinking? I'm seeing two of you

Comment

This Godly woman says it all.

Holy crap, Jesus has seriously messed up some people in the States. Crazy Tracy is just full of Jesus-logic.....

Can we really be surprised? I also recall a blasphemous speech Obama made.

Here is a terrifying but short video of Obama's bigotry against Christians.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Quote: "We are not a christian nation we are also a Muslim nation, and a nation of non-believers". He said that. Don't believe me? Then watch that ungodly video. Its only 36 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by H. Montague Worthington View Post
          I'm sure that GOOD Negroes go to heaven. So there must be five or six of them there.
          Well, some of the more civilized negroes have realized that the only way they'll get to heaven is to become white. I'm heartened to learn that there is a booming industry in skin bleaching, particularly in the negro-infested isle of Jamaica:

In Jamaica, some dark-skinned women are so anxious to lighten their complexions that they will concoct homemade mixtures of household bleach and chemicals used to straighten hair. A BBC report quoted dermatologist Neil Persadsingh as saying: "If you go to the ghettos, you will see people with their faces white from the application of these bleaching preparations. You see this every day in Jamaica."

This article was originally on a blog post platform and may be missing photos, graphics or links.
          Unfortunately, I see no sign that Barack Hussein Osambo has gotten the message that God looks favorably upon those with white skin and straight hair. We can assume that Osambo is in league with the devil (as are all Demoncrats).

YIC,
          Buford
          yours in Christ,
          Brother Buford

sigpic

The only way to reduce the number of nuclear weapons is to use them.
          - Rush Limbaugh

Comment

Originally posted by KlaireBear26 View Post
            thirdly he died for EVERYONE. Yes people have rejected Him but He still died that if they were to bleive and accept that gift of love.
            WRONG again!

He temporarily died ONLY for those who BELIEVE.

There are over a billion Chinese people who have never once HEARD of Jesus. They're going to Hell, because they don't BELIEVE.

There are over a billion people in India who will meet the same fate.

Buddhists? Krishnas? Lutherans? Islamofascists? Catholics? All going to Hell for believing the wrong thing, however sincerely they believed it.

In order to REJECT Jesus, you must first believe in His Gift. If only those who knowingly REJECT Jesus were Hellbound, it'd be a mighty lonely place. Yet the Lord tells us that broad is the road to damnation, while the gate to Heaven is as the eye of a needle.

I'd say that means a lot more will be headed to Hell than those paltry few who make an informed decision and reject Christ.
            www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
            Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
            Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Originally posted by Buford T Scoggins View Post
              Well, some of the more civilized negroes have realized that the only way they'll get to heaven is to become white. I'm heartened to learn that there is a booming industry in skin bleaching, particularly in the negro-infested isle of Jamaica:

THAT IS RACE TREASON!

Unfortunately, I see no sign that Barack Hussein Osambo has gotten the message that God looks favorably upon those with white skin and straight hair. We can assume that Osambo is in league with the devil (as are all Demoncrats).

YIC,
              Buford

Comment

Working...
              X