X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFA Action Alert! AAA Promoting Homo Agenda!!

GOOD GOD, NO!!!!

AAA Recognizes gay couples as 'married' and a 'family'

August 4, 2009
    Dear Jenny,

The American Automobile Association (AAA) has begun offering "Family Memberships" to homosexual couples, recognizing the homosexual couple as being "married," according to a homosexual activist organization in Florida.

Thirty states have overwhelmingly voted to define marriage as being between one man and one woman. Yet AAA is treating homosexual couples as if they are married.

The homosexual couples need only state that they are married to receive the family benefit. In the eyes of AAA two homosexuals living together constitute “marriage” and make a "family." All they have to do to get the "family membership" benefits is to say "we are gay and married."

Take Action! Please contact AAA immediately, urging them to reverse their policy recognizing homosexual couples as if they were "married" for purposes of AAA Family Memberships.
    www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
    Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
    Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Re: AFA Action Alert! AAA Promoting Homo Agenda!!

At least the guy who comes to help me with my car isn't gay.
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

How many more special privileges do those sodomites want for their deathstyle choice? Just consider the states that have declared marriage to be between one man and one woman*. In a truly free-market, laissez-faire society, no private organization would be allowed to go against the wishes of state governments on this matter.

*We know that that that isn't exactly Biblically correct, but at least those states are taking some sort of stand against the homosexual menace.
      This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

I'm not a AAA customer, but that won't stop me from sending an angry letter to them demanding that they reverse their decision. I just won't sit back and take this validation of abomination.
        A baby is a human being, not a stem cell!

Psalm 139:19-20
        Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
        For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

Comment

Gays should have nothing to do with cars! Only real men should drive cars! So what do a bunch of queers need with AAA "Family Status"?!

sigpic
          The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
          - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
            At least the guy who comes to help me with my car isn't gay.
            Of course not, qweers can't fix cars. But I might you it won't be long before they start getting some of those "lesbian" homers out there

Comment

I followed your link and sent my email complaint. Thanks for making that easy to find and complete.
              May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Sounds like AAA has become NAAAMBLA. Next thing you know, triple gay will be putting gay bathhouses on their maps. How can they live with themselves?
                The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Oh my GOD! Those gays just don't know when to stop do they? This is just terrible. Don't they realize Jesus died for their right to not be married?

Comment

Working...
                  X