X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
    So there's an "in" group and an "out" group. Sounds like a community to me.
    I have not mentioned the type of community that was referred to.

Nor have I tried in any way to promote any type of religion...
    “And the slain of the Lord shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried, they shall be dung upon the ground.” Jeremiah 25:33

Comment

Originally posted by Ilariapaleone View Post
      I have not mentioned the type of community that was referred to.

Nor have I tried in any way to promote any type of religion...
      This is not about what you think. It's about how parents may recognise the goth. Your insulated thought processes are a good example of one trait to look for.

Thank you for posting in the thread, your contribution has been helpful.

Comment

This is not about what you think. It's about how parents may recognise the goth. Your insulated thought processes are a good example of one trait to look for.

Thank you for posting in the thread, your contribution has been helpful.
        And I hope these parents will choose the right "way to tell if someone is Goth." Though why listening to a harmless genre of music is such a big deal is beyond any intelligent person's understanding.
        “And the slain of the Lord shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried, they shall be dung upon the ground.” Jeremiah 25:33

Comment

Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Thank you for naming every child born in 2000+. Not all children need to be forced into religion, it's like you're making it a requirement. Emo kids are sometimes atheist, so what? Are they burning down the fucking churches?

Comment

Originally posted by LoveLife View Post
              Thank you for naming every child born in 2000+. Not all children need to be forced into religion, it's like you're making it a requirement. Emo kids are sometimes atheist, so what? Are they burning down the piffleing churches?
              Sorry, forgot my citing.

Bob 666:666

Comment

Originally posted by LoveLife View Post
                Thank you for naming every child born in 2000+. Not all children need to be forced into religion, it's like you're making it a requirement. Emo kids are sometimes atheist, so what? Are they burning down the piffleing churches?

suiting word to action

Comment

suiting word to action

Thank you for some very nice scenic pictures of holy ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy the fag View Post
                    Thank you for some very nice scenic pictures of holy ground.
                    And what indication is there that the incidents in these videos had anything to do with either real Goth or Emo culture?

Comment

And what indication is there that the incidents in these videos had anything to do with either real Goth or Emo culture?
                      I mean seriously? You post of video of a church burning...wow. Who set it on fire? Do you even know? I'd be surprised. And a youtube like for a DOOM Metal band? Doom Metal has absolutely nothing to do with Goth. Or Emo. I'm not sure what you think you are proving, other than that you don't know what Goth is.

Comment

· · · usual EMO drivel · · ·
                        It's the title of the song.

Comment

My dear friend Selena from Clifton Falls, NJ has a 14 year old daughter named Mary and a 16 year old son named Thomas. They announced to Selena yesterday that they now want to be called Moon Goddess and The Keeper of Misery, respectively.

Selena was heartbroken, since she named Mary after the mother of our Lord and Thomas after her departed grandfather, whose name was Thomas. Thomas was named after his grandfather, whose name was also Thomas.

Well, Moon Goddess has begun wearing dark lipsticks, as has The Keeper of Misery. They are listening to the devil's music on their flip-phones Selena bought them for Christmas last year. They are dressing in loose fitting clothing that seems like something one would wear to a wake. Selena is tempted to take away their phones (I warned her, as did many, that having a cellular phone might be an invitation to sin) and she called me moments ago to say that she threw out their evil garments and replaced them with starched white shirts and pretty pink pinafores with appropriate trousers and blouses and skirts (to the ankle). Bless God!

She isn't sure if they are Goth or if it is just demon possession, but Selena has arranged for both children to be "kidnapped" and taken to an emergency exorcism and then placed in seclusion under constant prayer. She asks that all Christians pray for her and her babies.

Oh, my. Selena just called again to say that the exorcism team discovered a tattoo on the Keeper of Misery's backside depicting a goat with two small black hearts on each side. He refuses to admit it is anything wicked. If any senior pastors know anyone in the Clifton Falls area that might assist these poor children, I will message you Selena's contact information.

Father God, In Jesus Name, we plead the blood of JESUS over dear Keeper of Misery and Moon Goddess. We bind satan and his minions and command them to return to the flaming pit NOW. Holy God, our refuge in times of trouble, we beseech you to hear this prayer and protect Selena and her husband, Todd. Draw them closer to you in this time of need. Since we're praying, speak to Todd's heart about getting rid of that awful pencil-thin moustache he has worn since 2005, Lord. That has to displease You greatly. And may Selena's unibrow be completely healed, Father God. We just ask these favors in CHRIST JESUS, trusting for expediency in Your Will to be done with this family. Amen and Amen

Oh - and PS, Lord - orthodontia isn't cheap: please heal the Keeper of Misery's overbite. Amen.
                          1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
                          Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
                          Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
                          Locations in 50 States and Canada
                          !Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
                          Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
                          Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.

Comment

35-pursues dangerous cult religions

You realize that makes you a goth, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Avery Johnson View Post

Don't be ridiculous...I would never wear makeup and listen to the Cure and cut myself and rape babies and commit suicide.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Avery Johnson View Post

Goths cannot be Christians. It's just common sense.

YIC
                                1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Working...
                                X