X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Retards are the Devil's Children

Originally posted by Poison__x View Post
    There's nothing wrong with pink, and the bible was written almost two thousand years ago! A bit outdated for a textbook, eh?

FYI: I'm bisexual.

That means you are a filthy homer who is hellbound. No wonder you hate Jesus. Has He given you the AIDS yet?

Believe it or not, I've read the damn bible a few times. I don't believe the stories, but I have no problems with it's morals (in the new testament.)

The old testament is stupid and just filled with hate and prejudice. Try reading the new testament for once, it will enlighten you.
    Look nancy, I have had the entire Bible memorized ever since I was 5 years old. My father beat it into me out of Christian love. Its obvious that your daddy didn't love you enough to give you the beatings God wants you to have.

Could you please share with us exactly where in the Holy Bible it says that we should ignore the Old Testament? Exactly which "morals" do you agree with? How about this one? It's from the New Testament.

Romans 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
    1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

What that means is that Jesus thinks that Homers (those "without natural affection") and their supporters (those "that have pleasure in them") are "worthy of death."

That would include you, nancy.

Are you ready to give up your disgusting public toilet fornications now and accept Christ as your Savior? He is waiting for you. Right now you disgust Him.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Why the fuck am I being called Nancy?

Anyways, let me clear this little fact up. It IS natural to be homosexual. They have done studies by watching animals in the wild, and up to 10% of them are gay.

And I am bisexual, and there's NOTHING anyone can do to change it. I like boys and girls. And personally, I don't give a damn what your Jesus thinks.

Comment

I'm almost dying of laughter I'm a child of satan because I was born with a different sexual preference than you?

Anyways, on a more serious note. You're right, I'm not an expert on the bible. It bores the shit out of me.
        I'm not going to lie, the bible does say that homosexuals should be stoned to death or whatever, that's one of the many problems with the bible. It was written in times where the people were not enlightened with some of the technological and scientific discoveries that we've had recently.
        I'm glad that Pastor Zeke got to you first, because my patience is wearing thin! First of all, you were not born a filthy homer, rather, you decided to give in to your Devilish desires, which can be removed by spending more time at our Straight 4 Jesus forum. Secondly, if any book title should be capitalized, surely, it is the Bible! Finally, technology and science is NOT enlightenment - JESUS IS ENLIGHTENMENT!!!
        Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Comment

I'm almost dying of laughter I'm a child of satan because I was born with a different sexual preference than you?
          There is no proof whatsoever that one is born with another sexual preference than "STRAIGHT".
          It's nothing but BELIEF pushed by the homosexual lobbyists..

Don't deny it: Taking a tallywhacker up the exit-ramp is a CONCIOUS CHOICE, and you have the option to not do it!
          You weren't born with another man's tallywhacker up your behind - or are you really that stupid to think you could get us to believe such nonsense?

I'm not going to lie
          You're going to stop lying, you mean..

It was written in times where the people were not enlightened with some of the technological and scientific discoveries that we've had recently.
          Nonsense. The Bible was written by God, who'm is eternal, unchanging, and all-knowing.
          Really, do you expect us to give up Christianity just because YOU THINK it is wrong?
          We get hundreds of fools like you every week.. so don't think you are special or that your "arguments" hasn't been refuted a hundred times already.
          Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 09-01-2007, 12:56 AM.
          If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
          A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
          Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
            Don't deny it: Taking a tallywhacker up the exit-ramp is a CONCIOUS CHOICE, and you have the option to not do it!
            You weren't born with another man's tallywhacker up your behind - or are you really that stupid to think you could get us to believe such nonsense?

Nonsense. The Bible was written by God, who'm is eternal, unchanging, and all-knowing.
            Really, do you expect us to give up Christianity just because YOU THINK it is wrong?
            We get hundreds of fools like you every week.. so don't think you are special or that your "arguments" hasn't been refuted a hundred times already.
            I wasn't born with a dick in my ass, no; however, I wasn't born with a pussy around my dick either.

I was never trying to get you to give up chrisitianity, simply to stop being assholes to people that don't deserve it.

Comment

I wasn't born with a dick in my ass, no; however, I wasn't born with a pussy around my dick either.
              No, you were born a normal straight person, as we all are. But then you CHOSE (or was cursed by God) to be a vile homersexual.
              But don't worry, despite what the homer lobbyists say, there is hope for you: YOU CAN BE CURED!

I was never trying to get you to give up chrisitianity, simply to stop being assholes to people that don't deserve it.
              We're not being "assholes" to anyone.. We are being kind by telling the truth.
              That being a fag is WRONG, and fags will go to hell, unless they REPENT and give up their fag ways.
              That's kindness: we care enough to tell you the truth even though we get persecuted for it!

And you have no idea what anyone truly deserves.. No man does. But only God does-
              And He tells us in His Holy Word, the Holy KJV1611 Bible.
              And He says that fags deserve death and eternal torment in HELL, as do all sinners.
              REPENT! REPENT BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

And I must warn you to refrain from this kind of language in the future..
              Such talk might fly at the gay pickup bars you frequent but not here.
              Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 09-01-2007, 01:07 AM.
              If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.

Comment

"Bad" words are only "bad" because that's what people have labeled them. They're words, just like any other.

Anyways, no, I can't be changed. I am who I am; I have always been this way and will always be this way.

In addition, I will NOT repent to a god that I don't believe in.

Comment

Heres a lovely photo of some eternally damned people.
                  Attached Files
                  The devil, whose business is to pervert the truth, mimics the exact circumstance of the Divine Sacraments. He baptises his believers and promises forgiveness of sins...he celebrates the oblation of bread, and brings in the symbol of the resurrection. Let us therefore acknowledge the craftiness of the devil, who copied certain things of those that be divine."
                  Tertullian (155-222 AD) from The Prescription Against Heretics' Ch XL

Comment

"Bad" words are only "bad" because that's what people have labeled them. They're words, just like any other.
                    So you agree then that man cannot really know what is right and wrong?
                    That with humans - It's OPINON ONLY.

Good that you realize!
                    Cause friend, you've nailed it right on the head here, this is exactly why we need God to tell us what's right and wrong..
                    For without Him, the result is total and complete depravity!

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.
                    They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
                    Psalm 14:1

Anyways, no, I can't be changed. I am who I am; I have always been this way and will always be this way.
                    You don't KNOW that.

Neither are you as sure as you pretend to be, so you can drop the act right now.
                    You can't lie to the Holy Spirit.

In addition, I will NOT repent to a god that I don't believe in
                    No, of course not: We want you to be sensible and to believe in Him.
                    Then may the repenting, and acceptance of Him as your personal Saviour begin!
                    Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 09-01-2007, 01:23 AM.

Comment

God doesn't know shit about what's right and wrong because he doesn't exist.

And yes, I do know that it will never change. It's just how it is.

Comment

God doesn't know shit about what's right and wrong because he doesn't exist.

And yes, I do know that it will never change. It's just how it is.
                        It's obvious that you suffer from a severe case of self-delusion as well. Since you don't only try to lie to us.. but to yourself.
                        In both above cases, you have no proof whatsoever of either statement.

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF THAT GOD DOESN'T EXIST?
                        WHERE IS YOUR PROOF THAT YOU WERE BORN FAG?
                        Put up or shut up, sodomite.
                        Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 09-01-2007, 01:39 AM.

Comment

You have no proof that god exists.

However, I do have proof that people AND animals are born gay and that it's natural. A recent study showed that up to 10% of animals are gay.

Comment

You have no proof that god exists.
                            I do actually. Loads of it.

Let me show you a simple and easily understandable piece of evidence.

If the universe started with the big bang, and before that there was nothing, (as is the theory) then what could have caused it?
                            Nothing? As in "nothing caused SOMETHING to happen and come into being from nothing?"
                            Therefore, the big bang is impossible.
                            And what does that leave us with? Creationism.

Creation is the only theory that is plausible, or even possible.
                            Creation requires a God. And therefore, God exists.

Now it's your turn: where is you proof that God doesn't exist?
                            Let me tell you where it is: NOWHERE! NO SUCH EXISTS, AND NOBODY HAS EVER FOUND ANYTHING SUPPORTING SUCH AN IDEA!
                            Praise God!

However, I do have proof that people AND animals are born gay and that it's natural. A recent study showed that up to 10% of animals are gay.
                            Even if this is true.. (until you produce a link where their methods of attaining this information is described however, I will remain sceptic.)

Animals aren't a good example to take after!

Some animals for instance, kill & eat "children" of their own kind, so do you also consider THAT to be normal and acceptable behaviour among humans?
                            If not, then you're a biased hypocrite and your argument invalid.
                            Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 09-01-2007, 02:04 AM.

Comment

The universe has always been and always will be But in the end it all comes down to what you believe in, there is no real solid proof either way, so I don't intend to debate god's existence.

That's how nature works, there's nothing wrong with it. And I'm looking for where I saw that article, don't worry about that

Comment

But in the end it all comes down to what you believe in, there is no real solid proof either way, so I don't intend to debate god's existence.
                                That is where I rather be safe than sorry. I have served God most of my life. If I die I have nothing to lose , if you do, you got the pit of fire to suffer for all eternity. Me laugh at you in heaven.

There is enough truth for me because the B.I.B.L.E is the book for me. I stand alone on the word of GOd!

If the Lord leads you to it, he will get you through it.

Comment

Working...
                                X