X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lazytown, pedophilia sex show.

Originally posted by Palmer C. Eldrich View Post
    II didn't know the Cranky Old Man appeared in the LazyTown show! You didn't tell us you are really from Iceland!
    He isn't you dummy! This is obviously a PhotoShopped picture, or a clïckerdottirfäeket snotspet as the Eskimo's probably call it.
    Psalm 81:10:
    I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
    open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmer C. Eldrich View Post
      I'm having a bit of trouble keeping up with this thread because of all the Eskimo talk but this picture really caught my attention and it really made me laugh. I didn't know the Cranky Old Man appeared in the LazyTown show! You didn't tell us you are really from Iceland!
      And you are what? a red indian? I thought all american's were red indian (a joke if u didnt understand it)

Eskimos are in Greenland, Alaska, Russia and Siberia, Icelanders are white, blue eyed mostly, just like people from Norway, Denmark, Germany and so on and so on..

Comment

Originally posted by Vilmar View Post
        And you are what? a red indian? I thought all american's were red indian (a joke if u didnt understand it)

Eskimos are in Greenland, Alaska, Russia and Siberia, Icelanders are white, blue eyed mostly, just like people from Norway, Denmark, Germany and so on and so on..
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eskimo
        You are from Iceland, how can we trust what you say? You are obviously biased to wanting to portray yourself as white. Am I supposed to believe everyone is lying except you? Not very likely

By the way, the term "Red Indian" is VERY offensive. You racist bastards should be ashamed of yourself. The term is "Native American"!

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
          Icelandian propaganda. There aren't even any written accounts of such a trip. Try thinking for yourself instead of listening to your government's lies.
          aww.. i'm sorry i just pwned you...

It's not my fault you were taught wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by horusonur View Post
            Hahaha x'D you fail.. That actually shows that you americans are the ones with f***ed up school system. Heard of Leifur Heppni? The son of Eric The Red? He actually found america before CC. So.... FACE!

This guy found what?
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
              This guy found what?
              Greenland...His SON found America. Leif Ericson

Comment

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. I'm sure eventually you'll believe it

Comment

I just checked my Calender, I found a Columbus day, but none for Eric the Red or Leaf Ericson

Its rather early in the Day to be drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
                    Yeah, keep telling yourself that. I'm sure eventually you'll believe it
                    Will do And you also shot yourself in the foot because...there is NO proof of god either. So... FACE! You also got pwned..

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
                      We are not Pentecostals, it clearly says "Baptist" in our website title.

Did Satan send you? I'm sure he did.
                      I thought you were my brother because we both belive in Jesus christ
                      i am sorry but i do not belive in baptist can save me nor pentecostals
                      it´s only churches. it is throgh jesus christ we go to heaven not
                      baptist.

Comment

Will do And you also shot yourself in the foot because...there is NO proof of god either. So... FACE! You also got pwned..
                        There is lots of proof for God, you silly boy. I'm sure it's hard to recognize since you live in a frozen hellish wasteland, but there is:

Proof Of God - What would constitute evidence for God? Using fundamental design detection methodology, check out the incredible evidence for Intelligent Design now!

Comment

Originally posted by arnaros View Post
                          baptist.
                          1 timothy 2:5-6 this proves it read bible

Comment

baptist.
                            Yes, of course. But wouldn't you rather believe in a church that does as Jesus obeys rather than a false one? Baptist beliefs are identical to that of the Apostles.

Ever hear of a man called John THE BAPTIST?

Comment

baptist.
                              First of all you must follow the word of God, it is found in the KJV1611 Bible. You must accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior. You must be Baptized, washed in the Lambs Blood, to become saved(R). Tell us have you done so? Do you follow the Lords words, all of them every last one to the letter? I think not!

Jesus would like it very much if you would use your shift key!

Comment

This is the fruit of this thread 1 timothy 6:3-6

Comment

Working...
                                X