X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DEUTERONOMY 22:28 If a woman is raped, she MUST marry her rap

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
    I've got a question for you: where in either Testament does it forbid the clergy to marry? Check out 1 Timothy 3, you disgusting pervert.
    I'll answer that question, if I may:

1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
    1 Timothy 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
    1 Timothy 4:3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

The only one who forbids clergy to marry is the Antichrist in Rome and his "seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils". Jesus has expressly allowed them to have one (1) wife - as long as she's a virgin.
    A wise man’s heart inclines him to the right, but a fool’s heart to the left. (Ecclesiastes 10:2)

Comment

Originally posted by Father Thomas Martin View Post
      SalvationSeeker, what do you call your "male parent," as in, the guy who had sex with your mom to conceive you?
      Are you saying that you are the parent of everyone in your entrie congregation?
      No? Didn't think so. So your stupid retort really only goes to show your stupidity..
      WHY do they call you father when you aren't even their father??

FYI, I call him by name, or "dad". (Just to be on the safe side)
      Cause unlike you papists I have no problem following a simple commandment!
      Now.. Tell me where Jesus tells us to pray to "saints" and Mary instead of Him?
      Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 09-07-2007, 12:46 PM.
      If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
      A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
      Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

SalvationSeeker, what do you call your "male parent," as in, the guy who had sex with your mom to conceive you?
        Isn't that rather irrelevant? The point is that Jesus told us not to call any man our father:

Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

The question is not how SalvationSeeker addresses his male parent - the question is why you, "Father" Thomas Martin, choose to ignore Jesus' direct command.
        A wise man’s heart inclines him to the right, but a fool’s heart to the left. (Ecclesiastes 10:2)

Comment

That's why I can't stand you heretic dogs! You don't know the least thing about what Jesus said, and you're trying to take everything literally which he did metaphorically!

You twist scripture to suit your own purpose-just like Satan! (Check Matthew 4:6 to see how Satan does that)
          ACTS 5:29

But Peter and the apostles said in reply, "We must obey God rather than men."
          There you have it-so WHAT'S STOPPING YOU COWARDS?

Comment

That's why I can't stand you heretic dogs! You don't know the least thing about what Jesus said, and you're trying to take everything literally which he did metaphorically!

You twist scripture to suit your own purpose-just like Satan! (Check Matthew 4:6 to see how Satan does that)
            That's what I can't stand about you altar boy diddling bead counters. You want to put a spin on anything in the Holy Bible that you can't understand or else flat out don't like.

The Word of God is to be taken literally, word-for-word. You don't understand that simple truth because you are unsaved trash.
            Every one of you mary worshipers are deluded.

God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned.--2 Th.2:11-12
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Father Thomas Martin: That's why I can't stand you heretic dogs! You don't know the least thing about what Jesus said, and you're trying to take everything literally which he did metaphorically!

Jesus said it, I believe it, that settles it. What more is there to "understand" about it.

You don't believe the story of Jesus is to be taken literally, and you call us heretic dogs?

Father Thomas Martin: You twist scripture to suit your own purpose-just like Satan! (Check Matthew 4:6 to see how Satan does that)
              We are reading the plain message right out of the Bible, and you "interpret" it to your liking. Now who is the one twisting scripture again?

You aren't fooling anyone here, Satanist.

Pastor Billy-Reuben
              Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
              Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
              #ChristianLivesMatter

sigpic

Comment

So why don't you tell us how Matthew 23:9 is to be "correctly interpretated" (according to you) then?

And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
                Matthew 23:9

According to you, just what is Jesus commanding there if not, quite literally: "CALL NO MAN YOUR FATHER UPON THE EARTH"?
                Or is it the other part you don't like, do you doubt that the true Father is in Heaven?

Yeah, right.. we are the ones twisting scripture..
                Give your answer to the above question and thus let everyone here see who's really twisting scripture..

Oh, and answer what this "really means" too..
                Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above,
                Or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
                Exodus 20:4

So that is NOT saying that we shouldn't make statues and such?
                So what is this really a methapor for? I take it you have some kind of excuse since cathylick "churches" are LITTERED with statues...

BTW You still haven't answered a previous question:
                WHERE in the Bible are we told to pray to "saints" and Mary instead of Jesus? Chapter and verse, thank you!

Also, WHERE in the Bible does it say that clergy are not allown to marry?
                Chapter and verse!

In short: You cathylicks praise everything EXCEPT God.
                You praise Mary. You praise "saints". You praise the pope. You praise your priests. You praise wafers. You praise wine. You praise your own traditions. You praise "mother church". You praise idols. You praise "holy water"...
                To ALL that is yours, you give glory. Yet you have NONE for God Himself!

I am the LORD: that is my name:
                And my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
                Isaiah 42:8
                Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 09-07-2007, 02:04 AM.
                If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.

Comment

Pot. Kettle. Black. You're the one who's twisting scripture. And then you refuse to answer the most simple questions. Let's look at the verse in context, shall we:

Matthew 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,
                  Matthew 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
                  Matthew 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.
                  Matthew 23:4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.
                  Matthew 23:5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,
                  Matthew 23:6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,
                  Matthew 23:7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.
                  Matthew 23:8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
                  Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
                  Matthew 23:10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.
                  Matthew 23:11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

This is a powerful rebuke of the scribes, Pharisees and FALSE Christians. You should not seek worldly honors, fancy garments or high seats. Since we are all True Christian™ soldiers and brethren, no single person should assume honorific titles like "Rabbi", "Father" or "Master".

Jesus finishes by saying "he that is greatest among you shall be your servant". How does that compare with your Pope (which means "Father" in Latin), who wears a triple crown and lets himself be carried around sitting in "the chief seats"?

The worst part of your blasphemies is where you're portraying Jesus as a moron. According to your twisted reading, Jesus allows me to call my mother "Mother", but not to call my father "Father". Is that the sick way you interpret this verse?

I asked you before, and I'll ask you again: Do you really think Jesus is an utter fool, who takes umbrage at us if we call our own father "Father".

Yes or no?

Comment

Umm...if you misinterpret it to say priests shouldn't be called Father, I present an argument equally logical to yours.
                    ACTS 5:29

But Peter and the apostles said in reply, "We must obey God rather than men."
                    There you have it-so WHAT'S STOPPING YOU COWARDS?

Comment

Umm...if you misinterpret it to say priests shouldn't be called Father, I present an argument equally logical to yours.
                      Lol.. You're as good at logic as you are good at the Bible! So you ARE literal father to your congregation then?
                      Cause THAT was your argument.. That many calls their male parent for "father".
                      Are you the male parent of everyone in your congregation? YES or NO?

You don't really interpretate this verse at all, it seems.
                      You simply ignore it completely - since you claimed it doesn't apply to male parents, and now you claim it doesn't apply to priests.
                      SO WHO'M DOES IT APPLY TO?

BTW..
                      Mention a priest in the Holy Bible, that is ever referred to as "Father" by his congregation.
                      Infact; Christians don't even have priests in the Bible! That's the joos!
                      We have Pastors & Deacons and such. NOT priests.

Now answer our questions and stop beating around the bush, you altarboy-raping idolater!
                      Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 09-08-2007, 02:04 PM.

Comment

No. Unless you're Jesus, God is not your biological father, so He's obviously not talking in a biological sense. If you're a Christian, however, He is your spiritual Father, so He is giving us a handy warning that anyone else claiming to be a spiritual Father is a usurper and of Satan. Sound familiar, padre?
                        O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Is this your roundabout way of admitting that you haven't presented any arguments yet?

Comment

Originally posted by revrggreen View Post
                            28If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
                            29Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

This passage cannot be more clear, and it is one many women seem to ignore, and they shall burn in Hell for it!

A rape victim MUST marry her rapist, and the rape victim's father must be compensated for depreciation of his property.

Seems a fair trade, given that the woman would be soiled goods. What kind of real man would want to marry a rape victim anyways? It is disgusting.
                            What horrible things to say. Have you ever been the victim of a rapist? (And yes it can happen to men too). You haven't? Then shut up.

Passages like this just go to show how horrific the bible really is. How anyone can think that kind of thing is ok is just mind boggling.

Not to mention how sexist the bible is. Male chauvinists seem all too happy to hold onto the parts of the bible that make them feel more like a big macho man. I bet that if the bible leant more towards giving women domination, and said that every, oh, say third man born had to become a eunuch, you wouldn't be so quick to follow it then. You follow it because it suits you, no more.
                            sigpic
                            Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
                              What horrible things to say. Have you ever been the victim of a rapist? (And yes it can happen to men too). You haven't? Then shut up.
                              Have you died for my sins? No? Then stop trying to pick fights with Jesus.
                              Not to mention how sexist the bible is. Male chauvinists seem all too happy to hold onto the parts of the bible that make them feel more like a big macho man. I bet that if the bible leant more towards giving women domination, and said that every, oh, say third man born had to become a eunuch, you wouldn't be so quick to follow it then.
                              And if I'd been born a chink, I'd think dogs were a tasty snack. What about it? And what about our many female members? I expect you're going to come out with some craziness about how Sister Templeton is actually a man now.
                              O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                                Have you died for my sins? No? Then stop trying to pick fights with Jesus.
                                Puh-lease. If a historical jesus even existed, I'm betting he'd have been an ordinary man who would have most likely thought a portable reading light to be magic. And the tv to be a miracle.

And if I'd been born a chink, I'd think dogs were a tasty snack. What about it? And what about our many female members? I expect you're going to come out with some craziness about how Sister Templeton is actually a man now.
                                Well, seeing as I've never met her in person, I have only your and her word for that not being the case, don't I?

And your having female members doesn't make you less chauvinists, it only means that these poor ladies have been brainwashed their whole lives into believing that they are worth less than men, just because of some stupid old book that was written by stupid old men.
                                sigpic
                                Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Comment

Working...
                                X