X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jesus Is Not A Joo!

Originally posted by Izmael ibn Ibrahim View Post
    I know this is your understanding of the Bible, and it used to me mine, but the Bible is contradictory on the matter.
    Hebrews 6:4-6
    4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
    5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
    6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
    According this passage it is possible to be saved and then fall away, in which case it is too late for me.
    You were not actually once enlightened, you never tasted of the heavenly gift, and you were made a partaker of the Holy Ghost. Therefore, as Brother Alban so wisely points out, you simply converted from one heathenism to another. There is hope for you, if you will but turn to the LORD.
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Izmael ibn Ibrahim View Post
      I know this is your understanding of the Bible, and it used to me mine, but the Bible is contradictory on the matter.
      Hebrews 6:4-6
      4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
      5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
      6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
      According this passage it is possible to be saved and then fall away, in which case it is too late for me.
      No friend, you have never known Jesus and this passage alludes to that fact. Fact: once you are saved by the warm and loving hands of Jesus and are washed in His Blood you cannot fall back into sin unless you were saved by a false-pagan Jesus, such as the catlicks, pentecoastals, methodists, non-donominationers, church of Christ, and all other false-Christian cults that are not Baptists.

Friend, do not allow this root of bitterness to gag you from responding to Jesus' Touch(tm).

Hebrews
      12:15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;

Rather, bow on your unworthy and filthy knees and have a little talk with Jesus.

Romans
      10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

You must open your mouth in confession to Jesus in order to drink from his well-spring of love, amen.

James

4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. 4:9 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.

It is very important that during your stage of repentance that you fully realize the evil repercussions of all of your un-Godly actions.

2 Corinthians
      7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
      sigpic

Psalm 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
      Deuteronomy32:35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
      Jerimiah 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.
      Numbers 32:23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out.
      Leviticus24:14 Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.
      Ephesians5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Comment

Shout Glory!
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Indeed, pastor. The very thought that people would think could have looked like this:

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

The baby Jesus did not look anything like this ugly thing:

Comment

For what reason is the word "Jew" spelled as it is here?

There are many sweet and precious Jewish babies that bring a twinkle to one's eye and a smile to one's face. My dear mama is quick to show my baby pictures to anyone - and oy does she go on and on about how quiet and easy I was. But you can't blame bagels for being tasty.

Is there some animosity between the Baptist religion and Judaism? G_d made us for His pleasure. G_d created us to glorify Him and to enjoy Him forever. We were created by Him and for Him. He did not need us because He was lonely or wanted someone to talk to. G_d is perfect and complete and has always been that way. We belong completely to Him. Because of that, we are to glorify Him in everything that we do. I hope my faith does not mean we cannot be friends.

Comment

Jesus was just surrounded by Jews and converting them with his new teachings based in Judaism. He taught people the CORRECT way of God. Only he could know what God really thought.
                And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9

Comment

Originally posted by Morton Weinstein View Post
                  There are many sweet and precious Jewish babies that bring a twinkle to one's eye and a smile to one's face.
                  This is what scares so many decent, honest Christians about Christ killers: their strange affections for little boys

Joo kills boy with his venom when he mouths it's penile member

YIC
                  1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

What are you talking about when you say "G_d"? It's "God". Say it! Not Jeedashdee

Comment

Originally posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
                      What are you talking about when you say "G_d"? It's "God". Say it! Not Jeedashdee
                      God is not piffleing language! G_d is a disgrace! God is proper. I was wondering why you said G_d instead of God. We are here to discuss God, so say his name properly please.
                      And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9

Comment

Originally posted by jackjack99 View Post
                        ...We are here to discuss God, so say his name properly please.
                        But God's not His Name (it's more of a title).

Exodus 34:14 "For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:"

Comment

Originally posted by Morton Weinstein View Post
                          There are many sweet and precious Jewish babies that bring a twinkle to one's eye and a smile to one's face. My dear mama is quick to show my baby pictures to anyone - and oy does she go on and on about how quiet and easy I was. But you can't blame bagels for being tasty.
                          I don't think bagels are tasty, to tell you the truth. I don't much care for ethnic food anyway. But the idea that Jewish babies may bring a twinkle to a mortal eye or a smile to a bubbe's face is irrelevant. The LORD Himself will not be swayed by innocent eyes or cherubic cheeks. The reality is that God cares not if a person is Jewish or Greek or anything like that (Galatians 3:28) so long as the child has confessed of his sins and accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior (Romans 10:9). Otherwise, a cute button-nose will not save one from Eternal Damnation.

Comment

Jesus is a Jewish sounding name.

Comment

Originally posted by XspazzboX View Post
                              Have you ever heard of any joos called 'Jesus'? No.
                              Have you ever heard of any joos called 'Cohen'? Yes. Heaps.
                              My case rests.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XspazzboX View Post
                                Are you trying to pick a fight, retard? Because it is ON!!

Comment

Working...
                                X