X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: God Hates Iceland!

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    Typical, you see only what you can see from ice goggles.

Point 1:
    iceland ranked BELOW the US everywhere, significantly so.
    I suspect I have more education and certifications that the entire country of iceland has.

Point 2
    iceland does have eskimoes. Thing is, you have so few people, the actual numbers mean little. The small town of Freehold, Iowa is larger than all of iceland.

Let eskimoes run our country, and what, let them bankrupt us like thay did you? No thanks!
    I hate to do this but you're forcing my hand. I´ll have to use the "per capital" defence.

Per Capital, we have more Nobel Prize winners then you. (we have one
    Per Capital, we have more scientists then you.
    Per Capital, we more people with University Degrees then you.
    Per Capital, we have more Miss Worlds then you
    Per Capital, we have more Strongest Man in the World then you.
    ...and the list goes on. But to sum it up we're stronger, more beautiful and a whole lot wiser then you'll ever be! ...per capital that is

The only thing we don't have are bloody eskimos!

Comment

Originally posted by Isfold View Post
      I hate to do this but you're forcing my hand. I´ll have to use the "per capital" defence.

...and the list goes on. But to sum it up we're stronger, more beautiful and a whole lot wiser then you'll ever be! ...per capital that is

Just like the US, Iceland has only one capital (it's Reykjavik in case you forgot). Dividing the number of Nobel prize winners by one for both of our countries shows your country to be quite backward. You only won once in 1955, and it wasn't even a real Nobel prize, but one for literature. We all know only God can write real Books.

Oh, and the reason your eskimos aren't bloody is because you're not beating them hard enough. Knives work too
      Leviticus 26:15-16
      And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Comment

You forgot all about GDP and bankruptcy.

I am sorry you are ashamed of your heritage of eskimoes. I was trying to be nice to minimize it with you. But you apparently do not want that. We at least acknowledge the American indians. We let nigras ride in the front of the bus. You deny the very existence of the icelandic eskimoe. That is completely despicable.
        Per capita, my dogs have more education that your entire populace. Per capita, my house hold earns 20+ times the average of iceland. Per capita, my house hold has 10 times the education your entire country has.
        So as 'A Follower' pointed out, per capita, you guys are really hurting.
        Stay with what you know best iglues and eating blubber.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Damn it!! (sorry) I can't catch a break with you guys I messed up the per capita defence. As a devout eskimo Icelander I must bury myself 20 ft. deep in the snow for three days with only one oz. of blubber for food. This will seriously mess up my seal clubbing schedule!

Comment

You are a decent guy (for an eskimoe) take 2 ounces.

I did not notice the typos (Capital instead of Capita)... you ice people make so many, I am numb to your destruction of the American Language.
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

Thank you kindly. I think I will.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
                1. God cursed this land with geography. Iceland is mostly ice, hence the name "Iceland". There is also a lot of volcanic and geyser activity, due to the close proximity of Hell. We know for a fact that Hell is underneath the Earth, and Iceland is one of the closest places on the surface to Hell. You can look at Iceland as a gateway between Hell and Earth.

All people of Iceland need to repent and accept Jesus Christ as their savior! Until then, they will suffer and will burn in Hell along with other God-mocking countries like Australia, England, Scotland, Denmark, Germany, France, Italy, Hungary, Russia, China, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Somalia, Sudan, South Africa, New Zealand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Guatemala, Algeria, Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, etc.

1. you are thick headed and a bold face liar right there. along with uneducated. iceland was named that to confuse idiots like you. and its still working thousands of years later. greenland is full of ice, iceland is all green.

i mean is this thread seriously a joke? vikings named them that thousands of years ago.

and its not your place to judge people, youre just trying to make a penny off of uneducated people apparently. i mean youd have to be to believe some of the bullshit ive read here.

Comment

But to sum it up we're stronger, more beautiful and a whole lot wiser then you'll ever be! ...per capital that is
                  Which will be comforting once the bombs start dropping.
                  I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
                  Matthew 7:22
                  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
                  Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

Originally posted by A Follower View Post
                    Just like the US, Iceland has only one capital (it's Reykjavik in case you forgot). Dividing the number of Nobel prize winners by one for both of our countries shows your country to be quite backward. You only won once in 1955, and it wasn't even a real Nobel prize, but one for literature. We all know only God can write real Books.

Oh, and the reason your eskimos aren't bloody is because you're not beating them hard enough. Knives work too

lets not debate nobel prizes, terrorist have received them, obama(not a terrorist) got one for peace (even after having a troop surge senidng thousands more to a foreign land to fight a conflict. some peace.) oh, did i forget nobel made his money from inventing dynamite. dynamite for peace!

Comment

if u wanna shit over iceland then atleast do it right not using a wrong flag that shows how ignorant u ppl can get and last time i checked then iceland is more green then ice we have few icebergs here in iceland and also even tho we have few volcanos what do u have yellowstone park the biggest volcano in the world if that explodes the world will perish. and we do teach history and it seems like u ppl hate everyone if they dont belive in jesus that has been proven never existed and the bible(library) was only a story 4 a man 2 make sum gold or whatever he wus trying and it has been wrewritting few times 2 change u ppl seem 2 hate ppl by calling them niggers and thats not cool cus we all come from black ppl. and james hutchins sounds like u are kkk fucker and its not all icelandic ppl fault that this economic crisis is our fault it is told also its sum part bushes fault by starting this war 2 get some oil ppl do make mistakes u all have and so have we and btw u fucking african american, eskimo hater u james hutchins if i were a christian i would be ashamed of beeing it like u so christians christianity is dying becaus u ppl behave like this all your priests raping little kids our flag represents christianity and the coulours represent earth water wind fire and all the other flags that has the cross like that and how many countrys have those kinds of flags jim does that mean u hate all those countrys 2 iceland is said 2 be the most beutifullest country in the world we are peacefull and last time i checked we havent done nothing 2 do its just becus one man tells u 2 hate iceland u all just decide 2 hate it cant u understand jim osborne is a racist and hates every1 that doesnt belive in same faith as him we got babtish churce here catholic church also and all kinds just same as u keep on disrespecting ppl u hate and they will do the same and 2 say it once more it has been proven jesus never was and never will be but i dont judge ppl that think they need sum kind of higer power 2 make them feel better and hate more ppl .peace out

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
                        Now you think you are some how related to the savage injuns, now there is a claim I would want to make. The way I see it is the Eskimos paddled their seal skinned canoes to Greenland and populated it. When they had a lot of trouble makers they sent them to the penal colony on the island of Iceland.

But I must say all my relatives come from New York, including my father and grand father.
                        your family is pathetic pieces of shit. just like you.

it would be safe to say his family had been to america first, they found america before columbus did, take your non american ass and go back to whatever country you belong. God doesnt want you, youre not wanted here, and i doubt your heritage wants you either.

Comment

Originally posted by settheworldonfire View Post
                          if u wanna shit over iceland then atleast do it right not using a wrong flag that shows how ignorant u ppl can get and last time i checked then iceland is more green then ice we have few icebergs here in iceland and also even tho we have few volcanos what do u have yellowstone park the biggest volcano in the world if that explodes the world will perish. and we do teach history and it seems like u ppl hate everyone if they dont belive in jesus that has been proven never existed and the bible(library) was only a story 4 a man 2 make sum gold or whatever he wus trying and it has been wrewritting few times 2 change u ppl seem 2 hate ppl by calling them niggers and thats not cool cus we all come from black ppl. and james hutchins sounds like u are kkk piffleer and its not all icelandic ppl fault that this economic crisis is our fault it is told also its sum part bushes fault by starting this war 2 get some oil ppl do make mistakes u all have and so have we and btw u piffleing african american, eskimo hater u james hutchins if i were a christian i would be ashamed of beeing it like u so christians christianity is dying becaus u ppl behave like this all your priests raping little kids our flag represents christianity and the coulours represent earth water wind fire and all the other flags that has the cross like that and how many countrys have those kinds of flags jim does that mean u hate all those countrys 2 iceland is said 2 be the most beutifullest country in the world we are peacefull and last time i checked we havent done nothing 2 do its just becus one man tells u 2 hate iceland u all just decide 2 hate it cant u understand jim osborne is a racist and hates every1 that doesnt belive in same faith as him we got babtish churce here catholic church also and all kinds just same as u keep on disrespecting ppl u hate and they will do the same and 2 say it once more it has been proven jesus never was and never will be but i dont judge ppl that think they need sum kind of higer power 2 make them feel better and hate more ppl .peace out
                          (sigh)

Comment

oyeah btw we are not eskimoes they are in greenland

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
                              GOD HATES ICELAND!

The Icelandic Flag mocks the cross by turning it sideways. Satanists mock Jesus by turning a cross upside down. This is very similar. This is proof that Iceland hates Jesus!

Iceland is a Scandinavian country, located in the North Atlantic ocean. Nothing much happens there, but it still cannot escape the wrath of our Lord. Let us look at the many reasons why this nation offends our Lord.

1. They are Godless. Most Icelanders are atheists or worship pagan Viking gods. The few Christians are Lutherans, who are hellbound anyways. There is not a single Baptist church in Iceland!
                              2. God cursed this land with geography. Iceland is mostly ice, hence the name "Iceland". There is also a lot of volcanic and geyser activity, due to the close proximity of Hell. We know for a fact that Hell is underneath the Earth, and Iceland is one of the closest places on the surface to Hell. You can look at Iceland as a gateway between Hell and Earth.
                              3. God punished their economy by bankrupting them. While they were once successful, the Lord sought to destroy them economically. But do they learn from their punishments? No.
                              4. The most famous Icelander is Bjork, who is a disgusting race-mixing harlot who dresses up in strange apparel (Zeph 1:8) and fornicates with negroes (Ezra 9:2). She is a national folk hero.
                              5. They elect women as prime ministers even though the Bible specifically forbids women from ruling over men! 1st Timothy 2:12But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
                              6. They are weak pacifists and don't have an army. They have universal health care. In other words, it's Obama's utopia.
                              7. Iceland wants to destroy the traditional family so they've legalized gay marriage! They create laws to mock God! Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
                              8. Iceland promotes sorcery and witchcraft. They worship Satan and perform rituals that animate trolls and ogres and other demons to do their bidding. They even have a museum dedicated to their Satan worship!
                              9. But not even that museum could offend the decency of True Christians™ like the National Penis Museum. Yes, Iceland has erected a building glorifying the penis! What a sick sex-obsessed heathen society.

All people of Iceland need to repent and accept Jesus Christ as their savior! Until then, they will suffer and will burn in Hell along with other God-mocking countries like Australia, England, Scotland, Denmark, Germany, France, Italy, Hungary, Russia, China, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Somalia, Sudan, South Africa, New Zealand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Guatemala, Algeria, Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, etc.
                              so according to your logic, god must dislike black people because he put pubes on their head.

Comment

(sigh)
                                See what we have to deal with? Most of the people from your country are just like him or worse. You know the saying, "one bad apple spoils the whole bunch".
                                If only your educators spent more time teaching and less time trying to rub noses with the children. You know I blame Lazytown for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X