X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your Opinion: The Worst United States President Ever

Originally posted by James Ussher View Post
    Well, perhaps you should try reading that history book instead of using it as a coaster, because Jackson was a Dumbocrap.
    He was actually a member of the Democratic-Republican, which would later split. His ideals would actually have been a part of the Republican party.

Seventy five thousand militia men, pls?

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen_Basher
      Of course I support it. But as you claim to be one of those America-Hating liberals, I thought you would hate anyone like Lincoln who didn't mollycoddle the Indians.

You and inconsistent and monstrously hypocritical.
      I never said I was a liberal. You don't even know me, so how can I be hypocritical?

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Light View Post
        I never said I was a liberal. You don't even know me, so how can I be hypocritical?
        Matthew 7:6 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
          Matthew 7:6 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
          The locusts took over my brain. I'm not living for you, I'm just living. So, chill with your guilt. You hope for sun, I want rain. We just tear down the walls in the home that your jealousy built. You're not as smart as you maybe think that you are. I've been watching you. Your slips and slurs and play on words will fall from your mouth, each mutter rolling, dripping from your tongue.

My plague's begun.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Light View Post
            The locusts took over my brain. I'm not living for you, I'm just living. So, chill with your guilt. You hope for sun, I want rain. We just tear down the walls in the home that your jealousy built. You're not as smart as you maybe think that you are. I've been watching you. Your slips and slurs and play on words will fall from your mouth, each mutter rolling, dripping from your tongue.

My plague's begun.
            . . . and ended.
            Bible boring? Nonsense!
            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
            You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
              . . . and ended.
              But whosoever shall deny me before men,
              him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
              ~Matt. 10:33

~~~~~~~
              Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"

Comment

I fail to see why John F Kennedy is even on this list. He saved us from nuclear destruction at the hands of commies during the Cuban Missle Crisis. Who gives a rats furry tail if he's a liberal, he did great work with the help of God. The fact that he's irish catholic shouldn't determine whether or not he was a good leader.
                Bloody Hell you people are close minded.
                Micah 6:8
                He has shown thee, O man, what is good and what the Lord requires of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God.

Comment

Easily Abraham Lincoln.

One of the biggest reasons America thrived so well is because of slave labor. The Bible itself even gives directions on how to keep a slave. Abraham Lincoln, no doubt not even intellectually impacted when he lost half his brain when he was shot, thought it would be wise to defy not only the Bible but one of the biggest economic boons by starting a massive war against the truly God-fearing south and eventually freeing the negro slaves to pollute our society.
                  As for God, his way is perfect;
                  the word of the LORD is tried:
                  he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.
                  -2 Samuel 22:31

Comment

Let's see who would vote worst president if any of you were president, eh?
                    I'm a TRUE Christian... Why? I'm a Vegetarian, of course!

Comment

Originally posted by Cryptic View Post
                      Let's see who would vote worst president if any of you were president, eh?
                      Boy, are you suffering from hypoxia?

You appear to be mixing the worst things about Jeopardy, MSNBC and auto-erotic asphyxiation, and then intentionally being obtuse.

Take the belt from around your neck and try that post again.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                      sigpic

Comment

Lincoln was the worst. He would have been the best had he made good on his plan to ship them back.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Virginia D. Templeton View Post
                          Lincoln was the worst. He would have been the best had he made good on his plan to ship them back.
                          In all fairness, Sister VD, somebody shot him to death before he could enact Phase 2 of the plan.
                          Bible boring? Nonsense!
                          Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                          You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Working...
                          X