X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: StarCraft II: Gets children raped and promotes gays in the ar

And by the way. The realid the electronic frontier foundation is talking about is NOT the one being used by blizzard you inbred retard. Do everyone normal a favor and stay off the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by sinnaman View Post
      And by the way. The realid the electronic frontier foundation is talking about is NOT the one being used by blizzard you inbred retard. Do everyone normal a favor and stay off the internet.
      Even Hitler himself is aware of Force Real ID and he is mad about it. I wont buy Starcraft 2 because of that reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiauaGbxipA
      Leviticus 18:23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Comment

Well real ID has been cancelled due to the trolls bawwing to not being able to troll anymore, too bad...

But how people cannot be moved by collecting vespine gas, launching a nuclear warhead, or even the innocent purity of a majestuous zerg rush....

KEKEKEKEKE

Comment

Originally posted by sinnaman View Post
          LOL.

I have nothing more to say. Realjocks.com has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT STARCRAFT. I'm saying you can't call something gay without irrefutable proof that it is. Show me two guys piffleing each other or sucking each others dicks in StarCraft 2. Oh wait. You're too much of a bigoted retard to want to look at anything you think is wrong. Dumb asses like you are the reason this country has gone to shit. I'm sick of idiots spewing hate and ignorance. Have fun being raided by 4chan.
          It's already happening lol

Comment

We need moar vespine gas for moar 4chaners

Comment

That's not funny. Vespene gas is a dangerous and addictive substance that should be avoided by everyone.
              May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by margenal View Post
                We need moar vespine gas for moar 4chaners
                I think some moar pylons might be useful too. What do you think?

Comment

Moar additionnal pylons?

Nah a big rush of ghey Spess Mehreenes should be awesomer

Comment

Originally posted by margenal View Post
                    Well real ID has been cancelled
                    If this is true, then i plan to buy starcraft 2.
                    Leviticus 18:23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Comment

I was looking for funny cat pics for Petal and decided to look around at the other cheezburger sites to see what they were all about. Look at what I found.

Uh.... hunting down some guy and killing his girlfriend and dog because he bested you at some video game? Then the gamers try to come on here and say that video games don't promote violence? There is no way my boys will be allowed to play video games. They can stick with good physical sports like hunting and protection dog training.
                      Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
                        I was looking for funny cat pics for Petal and decided to look around at the other cheezburger sites to see what they were all about. Look at what I found.

Uh.... hunting down some guy and killing his girlfriend and dog because he bested you at some video game? Then the gamers try to come on here and say that video games don't promote violence? There is no way my boys will be allowed to play video games. They can stick with good physical sports like hunting and protection dog training.
                        Sister B.I.G I was just reading that posting and those gamers really do sound very evil. Those games really do promote violence and other perverted things.
                        Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
                        Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
                        Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
                        Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
                        Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
                        Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

I hate to say this...but I had never heard of "World of Warcraft" and now I wish I had still never heard of it...

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post

He only plan to kill his dog. Not his girl friend. The other poster below took it like a joke so thats why he asked him to kill his girl friend instead. Anyway, God hate dogs so maybe, for that Good game(GG) that he did, he want to kill his competitor dog to pay him homage.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidoain View Post
                              He only plan to kill his dog. Not his girl friend. The other poster below took it like a joke so thats why he asked him to kill his girl friend instead. Anyway, God hate dogs so maybe, for that Good game(GG) that he did, he want to kill his competitor dog to pay him homage.
                              Right, and we're supposed to take your word for it? Personally I think both of them should be tracked down and locked away for the protection of society.
                              Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by Sidoain View Post
                                He was also talking about stealing the girlfriend.

Matthew 5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
                                Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
                                Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
                                Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
                                Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
                                Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
                                Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X