X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my friend is have problem

I have friend who is need help so I am ask for him. my friend is Japanese student in America here and he has get venerial disease (is herpe) from American college girl. if he give money for church is possible jesus make herpe go away? he very desperate and is want try anything. Serious this is for friend so no joke okay.

ps - this NEVER happen in Japan. Japanese woman keep herself clean.

Your friend is a man-whore -- why should Jesus forgive him??? That's what he gets for inserting his tallywhacker into an ungodly slutty non-man! He should have followed the GODLY wisdom found both on THIS site and on www.sexisforfags.com . He took the risk -- he must pay the price. Tell him to enjoy hell.
    Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

Comment

Take him to a hospital! A docter!
      A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.

Comment

Sir, I am ashamed at you. What can a WORLDLY doctor do that a Landover Pastor cannot do through the POWER OF CHRIST(TM), I ask you?! You need to stop putting your faith in the secular doctors and start asking forgiveness from the LORD JESUS CHRIST. Doctor's will do nothing but probe your nasty bits and probably prescribe you some sort of mind-controlling drug. PRAYER is what you need. Spend MORE time on your knees at the altar of JESUS and less at the altar of DOCTORS.

Comment

FIRST OF ALL I AM A GIRL, AND SECOND, prayer is always good, but its foolish not to take him to a docter as well!!!

Comment

Just what is a "docter", pray tell?

Comment

Someone who can do surgery and save your life, get a dictionary (un-Christlike term deleted)!
              Last edited by Pastor Isaac Peters; 09-18-2006, 12:48 AM. Reason: Watch your language in God's favorite forum.

Comment

Oh, really, sinner? What LIEBERAL dictionary are you using? Or are you so cross-eyed that you can't see straight from your nights out binging and having meaningless sex with demons. You probably go to a PUBLIC school, don't you?

Comment

Yes, I do go to Public School! And I never had sex with any demons! Theres no such thing as demons! I can't beileve how...BLIND all of you are.

Comment

We have seen the LIGHT. Unfortunately for you, you are BLIND to the TRUTH(TM). Too bad GOD chose to make you ignorant (and a WOMAN, to boot). Enjoy hell.

"16He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned." - Mark 16:16 (KJV 1611)

"11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness." - II Thessalonians 2:11-12 (KJV1611)

God chose to send you to hell. Deal with it, sinner.

Comment

I challenge you to a duel. Show me where "docter" is in the dictionary, or submit a Platinum Tithe to God's FAVORITE Church.

Comment

Found it. Doctor- A person trianed in the healing arts and liscensed to practice; esspecially, a physician, surgeon, dentist, or veterinarian.

God is real, but all of you are wrong.

Comment

I'm sorry, but you LOSE. You looked up the wrong word. "Docter" does NOT equal "doctor", regardless of what they teach you at these LIEberal institutions of death. Our Jews are awaiting your tithe.

Comment

Whats so bad about public schools? Thats what I want to know.

Comment

They are institutions set up to teach little kids to be homers. They cannot teach basic spelling (as evidenced by YOU, among many many others), and teach people that the earth is a zillion years old -- AS FACT. How BLATANT of a LIE these people will teach! It SICKENS me to think that our beautiful young minds are being fed such piles of negra-dung.

Comment

Working...
                              X