X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
    What do you have against pussy?
    Well duh, anti-Christianity = anti-women a.k.a. pro-homosexuality.
    Leviticus 26:15-16
    And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Comment

Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians

Well, actually Black Veil Brides may be a secular rock band, but you can go and see many biblical references in their music. You should give it a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWretchedAndDivine View Post
        Well, actually Black Veil Brides may be a secular rock band, but you can go and see many biblical references in their music. You should give it a chance.
        If you want to reference a Bible, use an actual Bible.

Have you made a thread of your own in the Introduction Forum? We encourage that.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
        sigpic

Comment

A mere Biblical reference doesn't mean anything, dear. One can blaspheme just as easily with a Biblical reference as without.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
            A mere Biblical reference doesn't mean anything, dear. One can blaspheme just as easily with a Biblical reference as without.

I realize this but one of the lyrics to quote from Lost It All off of the third album: But I was blind I couldn't see the world there right in front of me but now I can.

Do you know what verse that is? To quote it: But he that lacketh these things is blind and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

The first thing on that album says: The kingdom of God is inside you. Not in a mansion of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood and God is there. Lift a stone and you will find God.

Comment

I realize this
              Good! But then, why do you go on as if there's some extenuating circumstance? One cannot simply apply a Bible verse haphazardly and expect it to apply in any meaningful, relevant fashion. That's just nonsense. If this band weren't so aggressive in trying to turn teenagers against all that is good and decent in this world perhaps no one would have noticed, but as it stands, they have not only rejected the LORD, but in their euphoric attempt to turn souls away from Christ, they have only brought the Wrath of God down upon them even harder. You cannot defend them here, dear. They are evil, and they promote evil, and anyone who tries to excuse them promotes evil. In the name of Christ Almighty Himself, I rebuke you and your evil! You are dark-sided and you will not influence me!
              Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I'm not evil. I'm a Christian, I just happen to have a very open mind. I will try anything that will not get me in trouble at least once. I believe that everyone chooses what they want and that it's none of my business. If they want to listen to this or Newsboys I don't care. As long as you don't hurt me or the people I love, then it's fine.

Comment

I'm not evil. I'm a Christian, I just happen to have a very open mind. I will try anything that will not get me in trouble at least once. I believe that everyone chooses what they want and that it's none of my business. If they want to listen to this or Newsboys I don't care. As long as you don't hurt me or the people I love, then it's fine.
                  You're not Christian, you're selfish. Very selfish at that. A Christian's first and only duty is to God, none of this "please don't hurt me or my loved ones"-crap. That's diametrically opposed to His commands in the Bible. Why don't you start thinking about more important things than your own personal wellbeing?
                  Leviticus 26:15-16
                  And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Comment

So I should die because of equality? Jesus loved everyone: the sick, the blind, the harlots, the sinners. Jesus died for our sins and I'll pay for my sins later but for now please respect me and my opinions as I have respected yours.

Comment

• Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians

Matthew 10:34-38 34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                      35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                      36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
                      37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
                      38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

So Jesus despises a lot of people. And Jesus is not just about peace, but also about war.

Comment

• Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians

No, you're not a Christian. Not in any sense of the word. You are evil because by the LORD's own definition, if you do not serve Him you oppose Him (Matthew 12:30). I've read through all your posts now and have yet to find any instance in which you take the time to praise the Lord Christ Almighty Himself, or defend His Honor against those who would seek to destroy Him and His ways.

What you lack dear, is heart. You have no heart for Jesus. You have no gratitude, and I imagine that's because you don't really appreciate what He has to offer those who dedicate their lives to fear and serve Him - Salvation.

What you need is to understand your position in this world. As it stands now, you stand among the lowest of the low. You are contemptible to the Lord God Almighty Himself because you are but a vile enemy (Romans 5:10). Why, to Him, you are nothing less disgusting than filthy, rotten, stench-ridden menstrual rags (Isaiah 64:6). This is what the LORD thinks of you. And yet, even while you are so utterly repulsive, He sent His Only Begotten Son to suffer an awfully uncomfortable three hours in the sun with no sunscreen or sunglasses, just to be further inconvenienced with a temporary death. But how do you repay Him? Not in gratitude, not in love (John 14:15), but with a haughty laugh and a refusal to kowtow to Him as is your duty (Ecclesiastes 12:13).

So don't tell us you're a Christian. You're not even close. You're a schoolgirl with an attitude that suggests you rely on Jesus Himself no more than you rely on your childhood Teddy Bear - a mere talisman for your affection, an object upon which you transfer your own sense of strength and value.

If you truly love Jesus, you will obey His commands (1 John 5:3). Then He won't abandon you to the Hell He created long before you were born just for the likes of you (John 3:18). We will see the fruits of your faith in your words. If you cannot sufficiently praise the Sweet Redeemer, you will be asked to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                          No, you're not a Christian. Not in any sense of the word. You are evil because by the LORD's own definition, if you do not serve Him you oppose Him (Matthew 12:30). I've read through all your posts now and have yet to find any instance in which you take the time to praise the Lord Christ Almighty Himself, or defend His Honor against those who would seek to destroy Him and His ways.

What you lack dear, is heart. You have no heart for Jesus. You have no gratitude, and I imagine that's because you don't really appreciate what He has to offer those who dedicate their lives to fear and serve Him - Salvation.

What you need is to understand your position in this world. As it stands now, you stand among the lowest of the low. You are contemptible to the Lord God Almighty Himself because you are but a vile enemy (Romans 5:10). Why, to Him, you are nothing less disgusting than filthy, rotten, stench-ridden menstrual rags (Isaiah 64:6). This is what the LORD thinks of you. And yet, even while you are so utterly repulsive, He sent His Only Begotten Son to suffer an awfully uncomfortable three hours in the sun with no sunscreen or sunglasses, just to be further inconvenienced with a temporary death. But how do you repay Him? Not in gratitude, not in love (John 14:15), but with a haughty laugh and a refusal to kowtow to Him as is your duty (Ecclesiastes 12:13).

So don't tell us you're a Christian. You're not even close. You're a schoolgirl with an attitude that suggests you rely on Jesus Himself no more than you rely on your childhood Teddy Bear - a mere talisman for your affection, an object upon which you transfer your own sense of strength and value.

If you truly love Jesus, you will obey His commands (1 John 5:3). Then He won't abandon you to the Hell He created long before you were born just for the likes of you (John 3:18). We will see the fruits of your faith in your words. If you cannot sufficiently praise the Sweet Redeemer, you will be asked to leave.
                          I'm a Christian. I'm just not an extremist.

Comment

I'm a Christian...
                            No, you're not. Christian is as Christian does, and you don't do Christian. You've picked a few "feel good" bits out, and added them to some imaginary "Jesus" who loves everyone no matter what they do.

A label isn't going to do you any good (according to the Bible):

Matthew 7:21 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."

...I'm just not an extremist.
                            Then Jesus will look at you and say, "Meh":

Revelation 3:16 "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."

If you pick and choose which bits to believe because the others just don't "feel" true to you, what justification do have taking ANY of it seriously, including the basic message of a Jewish-born charismatic who was His own Father and who will send you to Hell forever for the sin that He gave you unless you believe that it was because He loved the world that He killed everyone on it (and all the animals, birds, lizards, plants, trees, etc.) except for a 600-year old guy and his immediate family (who then repopulated the earth hmmm...) and that He brought Himself back from the "dead" (huh I thought He was supposed to be immortal now how the... you know whatever let's just go with this) to prove how much He loves us (at least that what's a book with an extremely shady and vague provenance [that handily claims to be its own proof] says)?

All you're doing is lending support to the truly insane Bible-faithful members of your religion.

Comment

I'm so glad you recognise that people choose what they want. Homosexuality, say. A choice. Zoophilia. Idolatry. Choices. Or burning incense the wrong way. God has warned that these abominations merit death. Pelted with rocks or smashed into The Pit, sure; it's their choice.

It does concern me that such choices should be made, especially when people make choices for babies whom God also commands to be pelted or smashed.

Split a piece of wood and God is there. Lift a stone and you will find God.
                              We've been out in the counrtyside, I decided to make a little fire. To cook some stones help, underneath the frying pan. I looked for 2 or 3 about the same size, but there was no "God" rather, a somewhat unwelcome visitor

Comment

Dear Ms. Wretchedandsomething (?),

You and I are both new here. We are here to learn, not to teach. We are here to thank True Christians for sharing their precious time with us instead of concentrating on prayer and worship. We are not here to judge but to be judged and if we prove worthy, we may perhaps one day join LBC.

My prayers are with you,

Elmer
                                2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                                Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Working...
                                X