X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 5 Tough Questions

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Question # 4: Do you think she's prettier than me? Once again, the proper response is an emphatic: "Of course not!" Incorrect responses include:

• Yes, but you have a better personality
    • Not prettier, but definitely thinner
    • Not as pretty as you, when you were her age
    • Define 'pretty'
    • Could you repeat the question? I was just thinking about how I would spend the insurance money if you died.

I think this is the most important of the relationship traps that you have mentioned. Unless you're REALLY LUCKY, it's likely that the woman you have sitting beside you right now is not Claudia Schiffer.

The most important thing you can do for the health of your relationship is to make your woman think that she is prettier than Claudia Schiffer.

The easiest way to do this is to keep telling her how beautiful she is. If Claudia Schiffer happens to walk by and your wife sees your eyes jumping out of your skull, look at her and tell her how beautiful she is. If you're having trouble getting the words our, just imagine Claudia Schiffer and pretend you're talking to her. The wife won't know the difference.

You don't have to be with the prettiest woman in the world; you just have to make her think that way. That seemed to work pretty well with my last girlfriend.
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Working...
    X