X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lieberal Lies: The Crusades

Originally posted by ManyPaths View Post
    I think the crusades were sooo sad. If it wasn't for that, I bet the Muslims and Christians would have gotten together and realized that both of their spiritual paths have sooo many deep insights in common, and they would have combined them. There is so much truth and beauty in both the Bible and the Qu'ran when you ignore all the bad stuff.
    You meant to add: "just like the Jews & they mohammedans" I think (the Jews not participating in the crusades, of course).

edit: sorry about 3 posts in a row. There is an awful lot of rubbish, here. Is the expression Californian Claptrap approptiate? I am an ignorant Australian ond open to correction. Thank-you.

Comment

Written by a conservative I bet.
      The English of which I am one or at least my distant ancestors were very
      good at saving populations from their heathen ways and of course had to
      kill quite a few of the way. The Crusaders were just the same only they
      were backed by the church who wanted the land of the bible keep for
      themselves.

You need to read real history not school book type, I regard Christians and Muslims as equals - equally dangerous and equally
      deluded. The reason Christians may seem less dangerous is because they were
      the victors. If the roles of history were reversed and it was the Muslims
      who annexed Europe instead of the other way around then I have no doubt it
      would be Christians who would now be hijacking airliners and crashing them
      into buildings.

Comment

Originally posted by tom kinight View Post
        Written by a conservative I bet.
        The English of which I am one or at least my distant ancestors were very
        good at saving populations from their heathen ways and of course had to
        kill quite a few of the way. The Crusaders were just the same only they
        were backed by the church who wanted the land of the bible keep for
        themselves.

You need to read real history not school book type, I regard Christians and Muslims as equals - equally dangerous and equally
        deluded. The reason Christians may seem less dangerous is because they were
        the victors. If the roles of history were reversed and it was the Muslims
        who annexed Europe instead of the other way around then I have no doubt it
        would be Christians who would now be hijacking airliners and crashing them
        into buildings.
        This is a huge lie. Christianity has not yet been victorious over Islam. Islam is a huge religion, the followers of which control a great deal of land and resources. The reason they behave like psychopaths is not because "Christians annexed Europe". Why is Europe more important than the rest of the world? Or are you some kind of Eurocentric racist? Muslims aren't living in little concentration camps all over Europe. They are living in huge countries to the south and south east, where they dominate everything.

The fact that they can't control the entire world is a justification for their maniacal behavior?

On Judgment Day, we will be the victors!
        The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by tom kinight View Post
          I regard Christians and Muslims as equals
          That statement alone will get your ticket punched to hell, Tommy.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10
          If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die.

2 Chronicles 15:13
          Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Yes, now the libs are trying to get our military to stop our spiritual fitness tests given to our soldiers, and replace it with a rationality fitness test. We don't need no athiest in our military!

Comment

The Muslim world was flourishing technologically, medically, culturally, academically, and had a relatively peaceful existence within the borders of Islam.

Christians was bitterly divided. Kingdom against Kingdom and God was on both sides. Nobles horded all of the wealth the peasantry begged for scraps. (greedy poor anyway)

Christian, much like today, were experiencing the Dark Ages, and Islam was reaching its pinnacle.

T
              he Crusades changed all of that. Well-armored Christian armies (with god on their side) had little difficulty defeating unarmored Arabs in the First Crusade.

The Crusades left the Islamic world in disarray and turmoil. Perhaps hundreds of thousands of Muslims died and their civilization had almost fallen. Christendom put Islam in the Arab Dark Ages just as god intended them to do. Other wise the crusades would never have happened.

It's not our fault for obeying gods will.

Comment

Only the first crusade was a success. Most of the others were real disasters.

And the driving force behind the crusades was the pope; the spiritual leader of Mary worshippers, ring kissers and child abusers.

A True Christian™ should never forget that crusades caused the death of hundreds of thousands of Christians to make pope happy and rich.

Comment

Originally posted by hellfire Republican View Post
                  The Muslim world was flourishing technologically, medically, culturally, academically, and had a relatively peaceful existence within the borders of Islam. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . The Crusades left the Islamic world in disarray and turmoil.
                  I do not accept that at all. Whatever had been achieved in the Arabic world (not much) was reduced to disarray & turmoil by their false prophet and further reduced to the irreversible condition we see today by Islamic dogma. Even by their own satanic standard the mohammedan cesspit is unendurable and they will escape by any means risking certain death just to get away from the filth of their belief system. And yet when they arrive in a different culture (ours - they will never stop in a less repugnant mohammedan country than the one they'd created "back home") they set up mosques and preach murder IN THEIR HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS murdering in our lands just as they murdered in their own.

That is the ogre who brought the Arabs low, and the demonic tyranny of Islam adors that destroyer.

God encourages us with these words:
                  III John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
                  KJV

Apart from a few potentates, who prospers under Islam?

BALI

LONDON
                  VIRGINIA

plus myriads more

Comment

Working...
                  X