X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My fav verse

I can assure you I don't. That's a middle eastern habit.

Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
    Careful on this one, Pastor Zeke. I've been praying on this one and I've got a feeling she may have explosives strapped to her body.
    Zeke - I am saving up my dollars to move back. It will be hard leaving friends and family though. What is Jesus going to do to Australia? Australia isn't as bad as you may think, it was but things are changing. I was worried when I first arrived here. People are kind and accepting and regularly go to the Babtist Churches here. Alcohol is illegal in public areas so it is rare to see a drunken person on the streets. I hardly ever (if at all) see an person of aboriginal decent each year.

Comment

[quote=caitlin;146399 I hardly ever (if at all) see an person of aboriginal decent each year.[/quote]

I've never come across a decent Abo either. Plenty of indecent ones to be sure,although I have begun to doubt such a thing exists, but I am sure the Lord will show me one when he sees fit.
      The devil, whose business is to pervert the truth, mimics the exact circumstance of the Divine Sacraments. He baptises his believers and promises forgiveness of sins...he celebrates the oblation of bread, and brings in the symbol of the resurrection. Let us therefore acknowledge the craftiness of the devil, who copied certain things of those that be divine."
      Tertullian (155-222 AD) from The Prescription Against Heretics' Ch XL

Comment

Originally posted by caitlin View Post
        Zeke - I am saving up my dollars to move back. It will be hard leaving friends and family though. What is Jesus going to do to Australia? Australia isn't as bad as you may think, it was but things are changing. I was worried when I first arrived here. People are kind and accepting and regularly go to the Babtist Churches here. Alcohol is illegal in public areas so it is rare to see a drunken person on the streets. I hardly ever (if at all) see an person of aboriginal decent each year.
        You probably have been brainwashed. If you live amongst drunken criminals long enough, I suppose they start seeming normal (The Stockholm Syndrome"). Once you get back to civilization, you'll realize how lucky you were to escape with your life (if not your virginity). I'm afraid to ask what you are doing to "earn" American Dollars in that Godless outpost...

Speaking of which, you are damaged goods young lady. I'm not sure that any decent True Christian™ Man would have you for his wife. Maybe an ex-queer would take you, since they can't be so choosy.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

You should come here and meet people for yourself, maybe we could meet up? Don't worry, i don't have a terrible occupation. I am a designer.

Comment

You should come here and meet people for yourself, maybe we could meet up? Don't worry, i don't have a terrible occupation. I am a designer.
            We are planning a missionary crusade in that hellhole over the next few months. It is quite possible that I might be able to meet you for some private Bible lessons....I'll have to see if Sister Thumper is planning to come along....

What part of the island do you live on?
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

the capital, do you have an email address? I need to talk to you about something. I only feel comfortable with you at the moment for bible lessons

Comment

the capital, do you have an email address? I need to talk to you about something. I only feel comfortable with you at the moment for bible lessons
                I can always be reached at pastor_ezekiel_1@yahoo.com .
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

I sent you an email

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                    We are planning a missionary crusade in that hellhole over the next few months. It is quite possible that I might be able to meet you for some private Bible lessons....I'll have to see if Sister Thumper is planning to come along....

What part of the island do you live on?
                    Pastor Zeke! Don't fall into her nefarious trap! This terrorist scum and her Al-Quaeda cell are no doubt planning on kidnapping and beheading you.

I read this recenty and found it truely inspirational to my faith

"O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but God; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, lords and patrons other than God."
                    I asked my husband, Mr. Whitford, to unlock the blocking software on the computer (and alerted the church, as we use JesOS) so that I could research this phrase the hussy is so keen on not revealing the source... and it's Islamofascist! This terrorist liar is no more American than I am Australien or Canuckistani or whatever!
                    Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                    Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                    Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                    All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                    Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                    On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                    My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Working...
                    X