X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Video Tracts - MUST-SEE VIEWING FOR UNSAVED TRASH!

Merry CHRISTmas!

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
    Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
    Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
    All a-Twitter for Salvation!
    Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
    On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
    My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

here is a link to a horror story about our public schools.

Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

i wont be even slightly critical but..... buying all the products you can and having a good 'ol fashioned burning... kinda defeats the purpose doesnt it? next week there will be more and the shelves and eventualy your going to run out of money......

Comment

aparently i was misunderstood and as such got a very stern warning letter.... but my point is this; isnt there a better way then shelling out our money to remove a product from stores shelves when its just going to return in no time? buying and burning doesnt work when they can make them faster than we can a living.

Comment

I hope you're not suggesting that we steal these items that we're burning!
            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Vegetarians are monsters. Here is an animated tract to aid you in approaching one and help save their emaciated souls.

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Blogging for CHRIST!

Comment

I'd also like to stress the importance of rating all True Christian(tm) video tracts highly to help combat the hatefulness of the witches and atheists!
                Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
                  I'd also like to stress the importance of rating all True Christian™ video tracts highly to help combat the hatefulness of the witches and atheists!
                  Bless you sister, the filthy sinners don't understand our logic, perhaps putting it into a youtube video will be able to get through to them.
                  Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
                    Bless you sister, the filthy sinners don't understand our logic, perhaps putting it into a youtube video will be able to get through to them.
                    It's an uphill battle, that's for sure! The persecution in the comments is astounding!
                    Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!

Comment

Oh, it was you lot that put these on youtube!!
                      They're brilliant; thanks guys, they really brighten my day

Comment

these videos will surely spread the word of god! i'm sure my young niece and nephews will benefit from watching these videos, even though they are already being raised as christians.
                        ecclesiasticus 26:10
                        "if thy daughter be shameless, keep her in straitly, lest she abuse herself through overmuch liberty."

Comment

Nice videos...

Comment

Originally posted by SticksAndStones View Post
                            Nice videos...
                            I take it you have been Saved(r) by them?
                            The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

woah, that's a little bit to far.... Not every "liberal, America-hating" woman is a lesbian. that would make no sense if they were actually married. And besides, would the loving, all caring Jesus want to give all of his children and creation a chance for salvation.

It dosen't really make much sense if God is the only one who has the power to judge any person, but he you are already doing God's job for him and damning everyone except yourself to hell.

Comment

Originally posted by something? View Post
                                woah, that's a little bit to far.... Not every "liberal, America-hating" woman is a lesbian. that would make no sense if they were actually married. And besides, would the loving, all caring Jesus want to give all of his children and creation a chance for salvation.

It dosen't really make much sense if God is the only one who has the power to judge any person, but he you are already doing God's job for him and damning everyone except yourself to hell.
                                They would not be "liberal, America-hating" women if they were not femnazi bulldykes.
                                They marry to subvert from within, to destroy the very fabric that has made America the most powerful nation on the the face of Gods Earth.
                                He does, but free will but only a very small percentage actually ever honestly repent and go to heaven. Most spend eternity in hell having their rectums reamed by the Devil. Frankly, I cannot for the life of me, understand why people want that.
                                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
                                X